The objectives of NAR-INDIA are to streamline and promote the profession of real estate brokerage in India so that we achieve transparency, accountability, fair dealing and ethical practices for overall good governance in the industry.
DISCLAIMER: Certain features of this app are accessible exclusively by NAR-INDIA members only, using their Membership ID and password.
NAR-INDIA has been set up for the public good, providing quality service, ensuring consumer satisfaction, creating credibility in the industry and facilitating profits for the practitioners.
Real estate in India makes an enormous contribution to development of the economy, national growth and GDP. Real estate has forward and backward linkages with over one hundred and sixty five industries and is the largest employment generator, perhaps only after agriculture. However, despite the significance of this industry, it has always remained a very disorganized one.
While the building materials, construction equipment, finance and builder segment of the industry have fairly improved their business practices and a reasonably good degree of professionalism has come about, the transaction processes continue to remain by and large backward and in need of urgent reform.
The realtors or brokers who are the interface with the consumers in the transaction processes are the most important human resource and like in the business chain. They provide the advice, information and negotiate the deals and in short, make the markets. Unless this segment of the real estate industry is reformed and elevated to international standard practices, investor confidence will be difficult to emerge. Ultimately, on the one hand, it is the globalised investment opportunities in Indian economy which are at stake and on the other, the end consumers.
India has several thousands of realtors or brokers operating in over 35 metropolitan cities. They represent interests of large corporations on the one side and domestic consumers on the other. NAR-INDIA has been fashioned not only as a single national level umbrella organization representing the interests of thousands of realtors/brokers operating all over the country, but also an organization which aims to elevate the standards of practice of the real estate brokerage business to a global level where ethics, transparency, accountability, rule of law and good governance prevail.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
- stats on the go
- calendar of events
- pay my dues
- office locations
- MLS and More