KELLER WILLIAMS Real Estate
A new Way Of Doing Business, With Old Fashion Values
Welcome to Keller Williams Real Estate.
We believe that a home is not a home because of its room dimensions or the color of the walls. It's about how you feel when you walk through the front door ...and the way you can instantly envision your life unfolding there.
This is about more than real estate. It is about your life and your dreams.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Use your phone's location to view nearby listing and sales activity, or take a deeper dive into any property and view tax, mortgage, historical and distressed data, flood zones, dynamic mapping and more.
With RPR Mobile, you'll have the confidence of knowing you can find the answer, whenever your clients ask the question.
• Easily search any property, both on* and off market
• View recent activity and local market conditions around you
• Access tax, mortgage, historical and distressed data, flood zones and dynamic mapping
• Create, email, or save the following branded reports: property report, mini-property report, seller’s report, neighborhood report and market activity report
• Add photos, text and audio notes to any property
• Your notes, reports and recent activity seamlessly sync to all your devices
• Click to call listing agent*
• Save properties for instant access, anytime
*Requires that your MLS has partnered with RPR
So unchain yourself from your desk...download RPR Mobile.
Realtors Property Resource (RPR) is a member benefit of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
If you would like to help your charity, church, or any religious or civic organization, we have a great idea for you: If you purchase, or list and sell, your property through West Texas REALTORS, we will send a check in the amount of ten percent of the broker's fee on your transaction to your favorite organization, and it will be sent in your name. What a great concept!
Our motto is: REALTORS who know Lubbock and who would like to know you.
With the right attitude and knowledge for what it takes to be a top sponsor, Valerie Reyes created her own training session to help teach others the ins and outs of sponsoring.
Valerie’s practical methods offer solutions to some of the most challenging aspects of the real estate industry by teaching you how to establish a steady income, secure retirement benefits and provide a sense of financial security in this ever-changing real estate market.
Learn how to sponsor effectively, help grow your office and guarantee your future income!
*** Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock them you'll be prompted to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key.
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4+ devices. On these devices you can easily print using Android Printing system (with PrinterShare Print Service Plugin) from the built-in Print menu of Apps that support Android Printing.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
*** For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
DocAgent Mobile enables enterprise knowledge workers to easily view and act on business documents stored in the DocAgent.Net repository on their Android device. Simple, secure access to business documents on mobile platforms means that users can be as responsive and productive out of the office as they are when in the office.
* Access, view and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure content with file-level encryption, auto logout when app is closed
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily browse files and folders
* Find content fast with built-in search
For more information about DocAgent, visit: