The various 'free of cost' service activities that are being executed on behalf of 'Narayan Seva Sansthan' are as follows :--
1. Treatment of crippling polio affected people through corrective surgeries and making them stand and walk on their own and surgeries of patients suffering from other 'by birth' disabilities. More than 370000 such patients have been successfully undergone corrective surgeries.
2. Regular conduction of polio diagnostic, selection and corrective surgery camps. Till date, more than 3547 diagnostic & 522 corrective surgery camps have been organised for selection & treatment of polio affected people.
3. Rehabilitation of the poor, needy & 'differently abled' people by providing them with skills through computer, mobile repairing, sewing & tailoring classes. Till date, more than 697 people have been benefitted out of the same.
4. Regular conduction of 'mass marriage ceremonies twice a year for young marriageable 'differently abled' and poor boys & girls. Till date, a total of 2000 such pairs have been tied in the 'lifelong' knot of marriage with the efforts of the organisation. All these couples are leading a happy married life.
5. Daily diagnosis of 300 to 400 patients and successful conduction of 80 to 90 corrective surgeries of patients suffering from polio and other 'by birth' disabilities.
6. Distribution of helping aids viz. artificial limbs, crutches, callipers, tricycles, wheelchairs, hearing aids, blind sticks, sweater, clothes, school uniform, blankets, sweing machine etc. among poor and the needy ones. More than 27412897 people have been benefitted with the same, till date.
7. Conduction of artificial limb workshops and physiotherapy centres in more than 30 cities across the country.
8. Regular distribution of school uniform & stationery among poor and the needy students in remote tribal villages of Udaipur district.
9. Conduction of residential school for deaf & dumb, blind & mentally retarded children.
10. Conduction of hostel for orphaned, tribal and rural children.
11. Conduction of 'Narayan Children Academy (English Medium Digital School) for children belonging to backward & tribal regions.