The EMSapp is your control center around the conference during the conference and thereafter.
All important information anytime in your pocket.
The cache mode ensures all important information in your hand also without permanently existing WiFi and 3G connection
- conference contacts
- documents, addresses and more ...
The app for every attendee.
Your booked conference program anytime under your control. In addition to day and time there is also a direct way to navigate to the location.
Also, you have all the general meetings and events and the addresses at a glance.
Just be always well informed and receive the latest information from the conference organization comitee directly to the mobile device.
Whether general or specific information important for your booked program.
My conference contacts
Exchange of business cards was yesterday. Just scan the QR code of your conversation partner and you’ll be linked together in the system.
Grant access to your contact information at other conference participants and contact them afterwards. What information you like to join you decide yourself.
All Point of interest you can find in the app - from the conference center up to detailed descriptions of the evening party locations.
Conference hotline or just taxi number - the collection of important phone number must be included on the conference app.
Just one click for the call.
Find a shuttle schedule and other interesting information in PDF documents.
Additional help please watch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhBGTTe75h8
With “I Forgot Mobile” (IFM) get Missed calls and text messages to your email inbox. If you have a habit of forgetting mobile in home, office, car etc. Then don’t worry Install IFM app and check Missed calls and text messages in your email inbox. Just your mobile should have access to internet either through WIFI or Mobile Internet.
1) Make sure your mobile is connected to WIFI or Mobile Internet.
You may never know when you forget ur mobile. In case if “IFM Switch” is OFF and you forgot ur Mobile. Just give two missed calls within one minute. That’s it “IFM Switch” will become ON and ur mobile will start sending Missed calls and Text Messages as emails. This feature is available only in PAID Version.
Only you have to configure email ids and select options whether you like to get emails of Missed calls, Text messages. Also you can get emails of Missed Calls and Text Messages if present in contact list.
1) If you are a traveller worried about activating international roaming which incurs some cost, effort and time.
2) If you are working in a secured site where mobile phones are not allowed.
3) If you are busy and forgot mobile. Going back and getting the mobile is hectic because of huge traffic or any other reasons.
4) If you are registering in online bank and activation code will be sent to your mobile. You need the code to be entered for completing the process.
5) If you forgot phone at desk and went to attend meeting worried about missing important calls and text messages.
6) In case if you lost mobile and if someone changes the sim in your mobile still you will receive emails to your email id. Till you uninstall this application.
If you are facing above mentioned problems then install IFM (I Forgot Mobile) and free from all worries.
IFM (I Forgot Mobile) has a rich UI and very simple to configure and ready to use app.
1) IFM Switch (Free) : Switch off app to stop receiving emails.
2) Missed Calls (Paid) : If “On” sends Missed calls to email inbox.
3) Messages (Paid) : If “On” sends Messages to email inbox.
4) Contacts Only (Free) : If “On” sends Missed Calls or Messages only if present in contact list.
The application allows you to:
- Contact with other Attendees and arrange meetings with them,
- Search for other Attendees by name, company and position,
- Ask questions at any time during the lectures with the Ask the Speaker feature- top questions upvoted by the audiences will be discussed during discussion time,
- Keep track of agenda updates, create your own Favorites and add lectures to your smartphone’s native Calendar,
- Evaluate the Forum with a detailed feedback feature.
The official mobile application for the CEE Private Equity Forum 2013 targets at enhancing networking at the conference. Bringing closer all parties of the Forum, the app is the tool to navigate the event, get all essential event and agenda information, chat with other Attendees and ask questions to speakers via smart devices.
The application also serves as the channel through which the organizers will update all registered Attendees on any changes in the agenda or speaker line-up.
Last year the conference brought together more than 400 participants active in the EU healthcare scene, including policymakers, scientific communities, patients' representatives, healthcare professionals, academics and representatives of the global medtech industry.
This year’s edition will revolve around the theme “New Rules. New Markets. Medical Devices and Diagnostics’ place in a changing Europe”.
Featuring the following functionality:
- Conference Programme
- Speakers & Participants
- My Programme
- Ask The Speaker
- Session Ratings
- Networking Area
- Twitter Feed
- General & Practical Info
By publishing just one single number, you can use the power of contact rules to decide which callers reach you while mobile, and on what devices.
Rules are based on your status which can be driven by your work calendar (Exchange), and you can send calls to internal numbers or external phones, redirecting to a single number or ringing together with multi-ring or “twinning” with your work phone (or extension).
• Increased productivity – Find those you need quickly with presence-enabled directory, contact lists, and communication history
• Improved responsiveness – Help others reach you while away from your desk for faster decision making and fluid business continuity
• Reduce the flood of email – Use IM to get answers rapidly without the latency of buried emails
• Protect yourself and the company – Avoid giving out your cell phone number so that business contacts reach you via your enterprise number
• Ultimate flexibility – Select alternate end points when placing calls from UNIVERGE MC550, allowing you to leverage the most convenient voice end point, from a conference room phone to your home phone, while showing your enterprise number to callers
NOTE TO ADMINISTRATORS:
*** This fixed mobile converged (FMC) solution leverages the enterprise voice infrastructure provided by UNIVERGE SV8500 or SV8300 （communication platform). ***
Delegates can view live twitter feeds of #tags for the event they are attending and send chat messages to other delegates they wish to connect with. Delegates can choose to remain anonymous or share their contact details. Live polls and aggregation give event organisers and speakers the ability to garner real time feedback and input from the delegation through planned Snap Polls or Ad Hoc ones that can be created on the fly using our ground breaking SaaS tool. Through this tool you can schedule and create live alerts and notifications, amend schedule and session details, speaker details right up to the start of and during the event if necessary. Create feedback questionnaires that are easily accessible to the delegates to complete at the end of the event, creating options for delegates to opt into similar events or receive a follow up call.
Delegate App Features
Pre Event Features:
- Deliver event invitations via notifications to the handset
- Easy RSVP to events
- View event content and resources
- Event schedule access – create your own personal agenda
- Access venue and travel information
- Receive event updates via notifications
At Event Features:
- Chat with other attendees and speakers
- Add connections to your personal network
- Submit questions
- View live Twitter feeds and messages
- Receive live event updates
- Participate in snap polls
Post Event Features:
- Access event materials
- Stay connected with attendees and speakers
- View snap poll results
Event Organiser Features
- Using our ground breaking App Builder
- Create from scratch each event app companion with no need for development:
- Upload all event details via the easy CMS
- Publish ONCE to Google Play
- Change event details and content on the fly
- Gain insight into delegate activity via analytics
More from developer
Program OhYeah! remind you what you want to say to your partner.
Sometimes, you can see yourself or another person is not available. And suddenly you receive an important message that you want to tell. For example to share the idea of a new startup or project. What do you do? Record your message and communicate it in the moment when they will call you or you can dial their number. And this should happen as quickly as it possible.
Every time rings your phone or you dial someone's number OhYeah! will remind you all important things that you want to tell!