*** You must have “Go Launcher EX” installed ***
(Install Go Launcher Ex for free by downloading it from the market)
*** This file is large due to the 2 backgrounds included in the theme! Please excuse the inconvenience.
Contents: This theme transforms your phone into a mobile billiard / pool hall.
- 60+ personalized app icons that look like real billiards pool balls
- 15 different skins (cue, 7 stripes, and 7 solids) for non-personalized icons
- The inside of the folders looks like part of a billiards pool table
- App Drawer looks like a full size billiards pool table
- Menu icons that look like real billiard pool balls
- 2 Backgrounds
- The dock looks like the edge of a billiards table, so you can change the background and still retain the billiards/pool hall feel).
Instructions on how to apply theme:
1. Do Not open app directly after it has been installed
2. Go to Go Laucher EX > Menu > Themes
3. Choose and apply theme
Instruction on how to change background:
1. Go to Go Laucher EX > Menu > Wallpaper
2. Select “Go Wallpaper”
3. Scroll, choose, and apply the wallpaper
Instructions on how to change icons:
1. Long Press an icon
2. Go to Replace
3. Select the theme
4. Select the icons (please keep in mind that the dark background doesn’t do the icons justice so try them out to see if you like them)
-Milmo app dev (theme design, layout, backgrounds, folders, menu icons, dock, train icon enhancements, and anything else that is not attributed below)
A big thanks go to the following people for their contributions:
- Wallpaper : 1 by Derbet (http://commons.wikimedia.org), 2 by Milmo App Dev
Thank you for your patronage. Please email us your comments, ideas, and questions.
Billiards / Pool / Sports / Bar
Version: V 2.0
Developer: Fernando Milmo
This full version has a settings screen, allowing full control of all balls on the table, and giving control over felt color and ball appearance, in addition to the game layout you prefer! You can even select a custom image for your table, to create your own surface patterns. Plus, adjust physics accuracy for your individual device!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Live Wallpapers
* Android Wear watchface and smartphone widget
* You can change color (51 total)
* Decorate and themes with illustrations
* 24h/12h mode
* 2 different widgets (time and date)
* Ability to define the application that will run by clicking on the widget.
* You can now remove ads and support further development :)
NOTE: Please make sure your watch is running Android Wear 5.0+
If you got an Android Wear device (LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto360) , the watchface will be automatically installed on it, just select Pixel Art Clock in watchfaces list and enjoy! :D
Long press on any empty space on your home screen. Click on the widget menu then select Pixel Art Clock widget, this will place your widget on your Android home screen.
In ICS (or later) touch the All Apps icon of the Home screen. Touch Widgets at the top of the screen. Touch and hold the widget's icon, then position the widget on the home screen, then release.
If you are experiencing problems with the widget after an update from an older version, please uninstall the application, restart your phone and reinstall Pixel Art Clock. Everything should work perfectly.
* 15 different themes
* Two different widget to place the date and/or time as you want.
* Ability to customize the application you want to start by clicking on the widget.
All graphics are original and strongly inspired by games volumetric pixel (voxel).
This application has no connection with any game released commercially.
Select a layer and place it above the pattern you want by simply drag and drop the pattern on the grid.
You can then rotate it by touching it. Two modes are available, move and duplicate.
Your inspiration is the only limit.
* Long press on layer for hide others.
* While studying the images in the examples ;)
* Have fun and share your pixel !
* 6 layers
* 256 patterns
* Infinite colors
* Export and share your pixel art #makepixel
* Color picker
* More patterns
* Custom patterns
* Tablet mode (for best tablet experience)
* and more...
Concept, design and code by Nasc (http://www.nasc.fr)
Clear the board by clicking the largest group of blocks with the same color! More bonus points are received when you remove more blocks simultaneously.
Finish a level to unlock the next level.
OpenFeint support for high scores and achievements.