"dotpict" Is a new sense of Pixel Arts painting app.
◆Pen tip is not hidden by the finger
"dotpict" Nib is not hidden by the finger.
Like in operability, such as a mouse, You can draw quickly!
◆Auto save of peace of mind
Since the work is always saved in the auto save,
And peace of mind to enjoy Pixel Arts production is!
◆Easy to share the work
You can be easily shared with SNS services.
Let's introduce the Pixel Art to everyone by email or Twitter!
Now "dotpict" Getting started with!
・Zoom of canvas
・Display of the grid, non- display
・Export / share of work
- primitive: pencil, brush, eraser, flood, picker
- shapes: line, rect, fill rect, circle, fill circle
- tools: clone
- color palettes
- 32bit colors with alpha channel
- zoom, move
- multitouch (zoom, line, pencil, brush, clone)
-Save and Export
-Undo, Redo and more
If you have any issues please provide feedback using the options menu or emailing email@example.com
This is the ad-free Pro version of IsoPix - a pixel art editor designed for... making pixel art!
- Intuitive image pan/zoom using 2-fingers gesture (pinch to zoom, drag to pan; zoom/pan buttons are also optionally available)
- Easy select, copy, cut, and paste (supports rotation and flipping)
- Isometric tools for drawing isometric lines and rectangles easily
- Ability to precisely position individual lines and shapes
- Ability to save/load colors
- Optional image pixel grid
- Transparent image background option
- Loading from PNG/BMP/JPG/GIF files; Saving to PNG files
- Support for both landscape and portrait screen orientation
- Basic shapes, different pen/eraser sizes, flood filling, color dropper/picker, undo/redo
- Direct input of RGB / HSV color value for precise color specification
- Function to change image canvas size
- Ability to import / paste from another image file
- Option to have 18 color palettes slots instead of 6
- Option to show file/image info on the interface
- Option to customize the grid size and color (great for sprite editing)
- Option to customize the app background color
If you need help with IsoPix, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
Note: this app is under active development. If you find a feature is missing, chances are it's coming soon. Contact support to help me prioritize important features first. Thanks!
- double-finger zoom
- double-finger pan/scroll
- pencil tool
- fill tool
- eraser tool
- eyedrop tool
- square and magic wand selection tools
- cut/copy/paste/invert and move selection
- color picker
- palette management (add/remove, move up/down, load)
- built-in palettes like DawnBringer's DB16 and DB32 and Arne's 8, 16 and 64 color palettes
- supporting .pal (JASC PAL) palette file format
- import palette from existing image
- single tap to toggle pixel color to fix mistakes
- unlimited undo/redo
- 18 color palette
- saving to SD card in PNG format
- grid that can be toggled on/off
- checkered background to show transparent pixels
- preview window with 1:1 and 2:1 modes
- color settings for image background, preview background and grid color
- settings for showing/hiding the preview window and the grid
This app also contains a lot of minor usability improvements:
- when using the pen or eraser, tapping again on a single pixel you've changed to undo it to its previous color
- when using the fill (bucket) tool, dragging will switch to pencil
- when the eraser is selected, changing color will switch to pencil
- when drawing using the pencil, the app will interpolate between tap event locations to draw an uninterrupted line
- tap anywhere outside of the selection to apply it
Feel free to email me if you can think of more usability changes to streamline your pixel art creation process.
Free version supports canvas sizes from 8x8 to 32x16 pixels.
PRO version only features:
- canvas size from 8 to 512 pixels wide or tall
- loading existing images from SD card
- changing alpha value and entering hex values for color picker
- saving palettes
This app uses icons from http://icons8.com/android-icons. Pixel art in screenshots are RPG icons from http://7soul1.deviantart.com/art/420-Pixel-Art-Icons-for-RPG-129892453.
Many thanks to Arne and DawnBringer for their awesome palettes!
*** You no longer need to look at an image and painstakingly create pixel art one block at a time. With this app you can quickly and easily turn any image into a pixel art creation whether it be something as simple as an icon from a game or something complex like a selfie you just took ***
It's an easy 3 step process:
+++ Step 1 -- Select an image to use +++
+++ Step 2 -- Choose output options +++
+++ Step 3 -- Paste it into your world +++
+ This app can powerfully generate pixel art from images of any size and then output into your world up to 512 blocks wide and 512 blocks long!
+ You can choose whether you want the Pixel Art to be horizontal(flat) or vertical(standing up.)
+ Choose exactly which types of blocks you want the app to use when creating the pixel app. This allows you to use only the wool blocks or nearly every block from Minecraft that has close to a solid color!
DISCLAIMER: This app is not in any way affiliated with Minecraft, Minecraft PE, Mojang AB, or Microsoft. It is an independent app created by an independent company. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
I use the translation.
This app is ad version without version below.
Pixel art Painter Free
Can be set in units 1px canvas size.
Maximum canvas size depends on the terminal.
Supports animated GIF of up to 1000 frames maximum.
or hit the dot according to the grid, can draw freehand painting.
fill, line, rectangle, circle, invert, rotate, copy, paste, basic functions, eyedropper, undo redo, available.
Transparent-color, animation setting is easy.
Palette is freely editable, save if needed, can be read.
Can also read the existing GIF or JPG or PNG etc image files for editing.
How to use
Caused by this application, for any damage, developers do not take any responsibility.
There is no communication function.
Work even better for device with big screen and (or) stylus
++pencil, move, fill bucket, eye dropper, Select
++Mirror, Eraser, Preview
++New, Save, Save As, Open, Undo, Redo, Palette Manager
--Zoom and Moving around with ease
--This app limit the image size to 512x512. This mean you CAN'T open or create file bigger than that
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DO ANY SERIOUS WORK***
--Some very important feature is hidden in the interface
++New, Save, Save as, Open can be find at the menu
++Click on the in-use color panel (the biggest one) to open color picker dialog
++Long Click on the in-use color panel to open Palette Manager
++In Palette Manager click on a color panel to selected it, click again on the selected panel to get it color.
--Most of the function should be self-explain but some may work different than what you expected
++Switch the Eraser on will make Pencil or Fill bucket paint TRANSPARENT color no matter what color is in-use
++When open a file please use a File Manager or File Explorer app instead of the built-in Gallery. It may give some incorrect thumbail of image which can make your life harder.
++Click on Menu\Info to check filename and filepath (if already saved)
I did my best to bring to you this app but I myself can't make sure this app is bug free. So please If you encounter any big (or small) bug, drop a review or email me so I can fix it as soon as possible. Suggestion is welcome too.
- Colors Palette
- Add own colors
- Draw, move, move+draw modes
- Zoom in / zoom out
- Optional grid
- Save and Load
- Save screenshot
- Export as image
- Send screenshot or image by email
- Share screenshot or image on facebook
As newer devices comes with very high density screens those points will be insignificant to the user´s sight and will be offset by lower spending battery
-Location: Is used to monetize the app (earn money) without using ads which destroy user experience and app interface. YOU CAN COMPLETELY OPT-OUT FROM LOCATION COLLECTION BY CLICKING CANCEL IN THE FIRST STARTUP DIALOG
-Run at start-up: Needed to start battery saver automatically at start up
-Display system-level alerts: Needed to show overlays and, therefore, save battery
-Wifi connection information: Used to check if premium product is purchased
Thanks for using Pixel Off Battery Saver
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
•Make your pixel art like 8-bit retro games.
•Draw characters, animals, icons and every things!
•After drawing, save your pixel art as a image, and send it to your friend.
•Draw a pixel art of 8x8〜128x128 pixel size.
(I recommend 16x16 or 32x32 pixel size.)
•Change Color pallet(limited to 32 colors).
•Zoom the picture to draw.
(In “Move” tab, you can pinch in and out your pixel art with your two fingers.)
•Load and save drawing data.
•Enlarge the image up to 2048x2048.
•Save the picture as png file.
(Save at (SDCARD)/dot/YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.png)
•Send the picture to another app..
Pixel Artist is a simple pixel paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Adjust colors from the color pallet or color picker
selected 20 / 32 / 64 / 128 pixel size.
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Fill
- Suck up a color pn the canvas
※Until 50 times
- Hidden or appear grid
♥ Sub Menu
- Clear canvas
- Save to external storage
If your external storage is available, you can save and reload the image on working.
It is possible to re-edit the picture that you saved in the storage.
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a tag, a title and a pseudonym)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 4000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle default and your preferred zoom level
- Select from 2 app galleries
GO!GO!PAINT / Pixel Artist
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
If you appreciate this tool and want to support development of Ossibus Software apps, you may purchase the DONATION version which includes a special GOLD home screen icon to set your app apart.
* SPEED: Immediate start-up and shutdown.
* SIZE: Extremely lightweight, only requires 26 KB of storage.
* PRIVACY: Does not require any special permissions. The application does not collect any information and your privacy is secure.
* NO FRILLS: The intuitive icon is also designed with simplicity in mind.
* CLEAN: An installation that does not put junk all over your device.
* FREE with no advertisements!
Designed and tested on the Nexus 7 tablet. Email Ossibus Software for suggestions and errors. This app is the full version and free of advertisements. If you enjoy this app, check out our other apps on Google Play! To continue development, we need your support by giving it a "5" Star rating and telling your friends. Thank you!
* Android Wear watchface and smartphone widget
* You can change color (51 total)
* Decorate and themes with illustrations
* 24h/12h mode
* 2 different widgets (time and date)
* Ability to define the application that will run by clicking on the widget.
* You can now remove ads and support further development :)
NOTE: Please make sure your watch is running Android Wear 5.0+
If you got an Android Wear device (LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto360) , the watchface will be automatically installed on it, just select Pixel Art Clock in watchfaces list and enjoy! :D
Long press on any empty space on your home screen. Click on the widget menu then select Pixel Art Clock widget, this will place your widget on your Android home screen.
In ICS (or later) touch the All Apps icon of the Home screen. Touch Widgets at the top of the screen. Touch and hold the widget's icon, then position the widget on the home screen, then release.
If you are experiencing problems with the widget after an update from an older version, please uninstall the application, restart your phone and reinstall Pixel Art Clock. Everything should work perfectly.
* 15 different themes
* Two different widget to place the date and/or time as you want.
* Ability to customize the application you want to start by clicking on the widget.
All graphics are original and strongly inspired by games volumetric pixel (voxel).
This application has no connection with any game released commercially.
Clear the board by clicking the largest group of blocks with the same color! More bonus points are received when you remove more blocks simultaneously.
Finish a level to unlock the next level.
OpenFeint support for high scores and achievements.