No internet connection needed.
The King James Bible is the most printed book in the history of the world. Any so-called “1611” King James Version you buy today at the local Christian Bookstore is absolutely NOT the 1611. .. it is the 1769 Baskerville Birmingham revision, even though it admits that nowhere, and may even say “1611” in the front… it’s just not true. Prepare to be shocked! The spellings have been revised, and some words changed, in almost every printing done since 1769, and fourteen entire books plus extra prefatory features have been removed from almost every printing done since 1885!
The 1611 King James Bible was writen more than four hundred years ago when the English language was different. The original 1611 A.D. text, written in Early Modern English, shows the language in closer association with its Latin roots. Spelling was in Jacobean style which was not entirely standardized, but could be read phonetically. The original typeface was in Gothic style. Although both the typestyle and the older language may be considered difficult to read by some 21st Century English readers, the King James Version is recognized and respected for its beauty, cadence, and poetic feel.
English spelling differences in John 3:16
- U = V (Example: loued = loved; gauve = gave)
- y with 'e' above it was used as represent the 'thorn' character, which means 'the')
- nn (Sonne = Son)
Other spelling differences
- V = U (Example: vnto = unto | See John 1:11)
- VV = W (Example: svvord = sword) [The V was called a 'U', this is why we still call a W a 'double U']
- I = J (Example: Iesus = Jesus | See John 1:17)
- Long "s" letters look similar to "f" letters (Notice the 'Old Testament' type example on the right)
***** Try to Spend Some of your time to read this Bible.*****
Due to some reasons we are not updating this The Holy Bible App, We are created another App (Bible). Please install Bible App(com.smartsofts.bible).
The Bible app a very cool and fast Android app designed for Bible Study, quick navigation and easy note taking. No other Bible app matches the design, functionality and affordability (Free).
A simple, powerful design will allow you to easily read the KJV Bible off-line (without an Internet connection), navigate, search, highlight verses, bookmark, make margin notes, copy/paste or take notes. Find out for yourself why Holi Bibles are the top selling Bibles on Android smart phones and tablets.
The King James Version (KJV) Bible is arguably the most read and influential Bible translation of the last 500 years. The KJV was commissioned by the Church of England and completed in 1611. As such, its language reflects common usage in the 16th century and may seem archaic to some modern readers.
- A Free Bible. It's Fast and easy to use.
- Works off-line, No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles.
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book to quickly find words and study topics.
- Copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly. Quick navigation either by using predictive entry in verse bar or verse picker.
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages.
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies.
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks.
- View your reading History.
- Portrait / Landscape mode.
- Font sizes can be easily changed.
- Easily share verses and notes with friends and family through email, Facebook, text messages, etc.
- Users can expand Bible Library (NIV, Message, NLT, NASB, ESV, NCV, NKJV and others) easily through Add-ons.
- More affordable translations, study notes and reference tools are being added regularly.
The app is designed to let you enjoy reading ebooks that are famous and give you all the information that you might need about certain varied topics. If you have any issues with the app, or have any suggestions drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have taken utmost care not to include copyright books in our catalog. If you believe there are any, please do notify us at our email and we will take them out immediately.
The King James Version (KJV), commonly known as the Authorized Version (AV) or King James Bible (KJB), is an English translation of the Christian Bible for the Church of England begun in 1604 and completed in 1611. First printed by the King's Printer Robert Barker, this was the third translation into English to be approved by the English Church authorities. The first was the Great Bible commissioned in the reign of King Henry VIII, and the second was the Bishops' Bible of 1568. In January 1604, King James I convened the Hampton Court Conference where a new English version was conceived in response to the perceived problems of the earlier translations as detected by the Puritans, a faction within the Church of England.
★ Because say it can speak in any of the 21 languages with their accents, It would speak all languages like a person from their country would.
So if your learning another language... you won't get laughed at in class or on holiday anymore trying to say something you don't know how its pronounced...
you'll be able to speak better than anyone else...
★ Languages Say It can translate and speak:
English, French, German, Polish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Haitian Creole, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
★ Text to Text Translation
★ Text to Voice Translation