Named Top Wine App by Chatelaine Magazine, Globe & Mail, National Post
Want to buy a great wine recommended by the World's Best Wine Writer? Get the only Wine App with built-in label and barcode scanners to instantly access expert wine reviews.
Natalie MacLean, World Food Media Awards winner, is your best friend when you’re shopping for wine, dining at restaurants or entertaining with friends.
Like a sommelier in your pocket, she's there with you to help choose the right wine at the right price every time.
Just point your camera at the front label or back barcode of any wine to get:
• Easy access professional, jargon-free wine reviews you can trust
• Instant search and sorting of 270,000 expert wine ratings
• Delicious new food pairings for every style of wine
• Quick recall of your wines in My Cellar, the app's cellar tracker software
• Fast way to add photos, labels and your own notes to My Cellar
Canadian Pricing and Product Availability
• Custom Shopping Lists you can sort by region, style, price
• Real-time inventory stock updates for Canadian liquor stores
• Pinpoint the closest Canadian store to you with the wines on your Shopping List
• Helpful alerts when the wines you like are back in stores with a new vintage
• Constant updates on which wines are on sale or have bonus Air Miles
• Expert guidance to find the top 10 wines by price, score or style
• Convenient ability to combine and track Opimian Wine Club wines with your liquor store purchases
• Proven tips for buying the best wines in:
BC Liquor Stores, BC VQA Stores, Everything Wine, Liquor Plus, Alberta liquor stores, SLC, MLCC, LCBO, Wine Rack, Wine Shop, SAQ, NSLC, ANBL, NF Liquor, PEILCC and other Canadian wine stores
• Exclusive access Natalie’s top wines for special occasions, gift-giving and dinner parties
• Effortless ways to share your favourite wines on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Fun approach to discover what your friends are drinking
• Hundreds of entertaining wine videos and insider interviews with winemakers
For Natalie's free wine tips:
Note from Nat …
Howdy Wine Lovers,
I'm not able to address issues posted here, so please e-mail me if you have a feature to suggest or there's a bug to fix: email@example.com
The new label scanner will improve with your help in adding new wines and labels. Let's make this app even better together!
This is a labour of love for me as a journalist: it has cost me personally more than $100,000 to create and keep updating this app ... so please be kind and patient ;)
P.S. Please upgrade your smartphone to Apple's most recent operating system (iOS) to optimize app performance. It's free to do this: apple.com/ios
Natalie MacLean is an independent Canadian journalist and author of the bestselling books "Red, White and Drunk All Over" and "Unquenchable" both published by Random House. She has won six International Association of Culinary Professional (IACP) awards and four James Beard Journalism Awards, including the MFK Fisher Distinguished Writing Award.
Video tips to get the most from the app: