The Grid (Free Version) is a neon blue/teal theme with a focus on Sci-Fi aesthetics with digital 3D renderings of futuristic backgrounds. Glowing neon blue futuristic sci-fi Icons have transparency to blend in well with your backgrounds. Icons also feature a 3D looks and handmade designs. Custom wallpapers have variations in darkness for you to experiment with, or use your own backgrounds to create your own futuristic theme. DISCLAIMER
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.FREE VERSION
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.thegridHOW-TO GUIDELink: http://natewren.com/applyFEATURES
• 2,500+ hand crafted flat, 3D neon blue/teal futuristic glowing sci-fi icons
• 30+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All neon blue glowing Icons are 192x192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized digital futuristic world wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off icons nicely.
• Most of the neon blue/teal 3D icns are transparent letting each show the provided futuristic neon sci-fi backgrounds or to show off your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 2,500 glowing neon blue/teal sci-fi futuristic icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Chrome, retro and neon icons work best with dark futuristic 80's wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
Hex used in flat colors: 47eafdCOMPATIBLE LAUNCHERS
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• TSFHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your LauncherHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon packPERSONALIZE YOUR SEARCH BAR
• CSBW Search bar:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.csbwFOLLOW MEGoogle+: https://plus.google.com/+NateWrenTwitter: https://twitter.com/natewrenQUESTIONS/COMMENTS