Unlock the full digital experience on your visit to National Gallery Singapore with our official companion app.
Featuring immersive, self-guided audio tours of our long-term displays and special exhibitions for both adults and children, you will discover unique insights into the largest public collection of modern Singapore and Southeast Asian art, as well as the historical monuments they are housed in.
SIMPLE, EASY TO USE
• A newly refreshed user interface improves the user experience and makes it easier to find what you are looking for at the Gallery.
• Listings for current and upcoming exhibitions, events, and dining options help you plan your visit to the Gallery.
• When you see an artwork with a QR code, simply scan the code with the in-app scanner to unlock rich insights about the artwork
• You can also listen to these audio stops by raising your phone to your ear. No more getting tangled in your cables! (Video content still requires the use of earphones.)
64,000 SQM OF ART, DINING, AND RETAIL
• Never get lost as each exhibition location is clearly marked in a detailed isometric map.
• The map cuts across all 6 floors of the Gallery and both the Supreme Court Wing and City Hall Wing, making it easier to navigate all 64,000 sqm of the museum.
• Enjoy a range of impeccably curated dining and retail options from the Museum Shop & Café, to the 2-Michellin-starred restaurant by Chef Julian Royer, Odette.
IMMERSIVE AUDIO TOURS FOR EVERYONE
• An audio tour accompanies each of the long-term displays (Siapa Nama Kamu? and Between Declarations and Dreams) and special exhibitions on display.
• Travel back in time to the illustrious past of the Gallery with the Building History Tour. Learn more about the two iconic buildings that house the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia – the former City Hall and Supreme Court.
• Two kids-friendly tours have also been curated to engage the young and young at heart by taking listeners on an audio adventure across the two long-term displays.
• Conceptualised as an extension to our long-term displays, visitors may unlock these experiences only with the Gallery Explorer app.
• Features the work of three artists, Heman Chong, Ho Tzu Nyen, and Erika Tan
• Unlock these works by scanning the QR codes when you encounter them.