Sections and supplements are laid out just as in the print edition, but complemented by a variety of digital tools which enhance the printed newspaper's look and feel.
If you wish to provide feedback or feature requests you may either email is directly at email@example.com
Get the newly re-designed product in full colour and as an exact replica of the printed newspaper. Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity. Discover a whole new way to read The Globe and Mail: crisp, bright and easy to navigate pages add to The Globe and Mail experience you already know. And there’s more!
* Enlarge, E-Mail, Print and Share via Twitter and Facebook
The content in each day’s paper is yours – photos and articles will be delivered to you digitally each day. You can e-mail, Twitter your followers, Facebook your friends the articles you wish to highlight or print them with the onboard print capabilities of your device. Save on your data plan by auto-downloading when you’re on a Wi-Fi connection and bring it to the gym, or take it on the train or plane with you!
* Get the local perspective you want
You have access to all six regional editions of The Globe and Mail, from the last 7 days.
* Pay as you go
Buy only the issues you want for 99 cents/issue via the convenient pay-as-you-go registration account.
* Subscribe and pay as low as 51 cents an issue (based on annual subscription)
Subscribe to the Globe2Go ePaper service and choose between a monthly or annual subscription. The Globe2Go ePaper service gives you access *from multiple devices* so you can read the ePaper not only from your favourite Android device but also via a regular Mac or PC browser. Your account gives you complete access to The Globe and Mail ePaper at home, on the go or at the office.
* Need more help?
Our customer service will be pleased to help out. We can be reached by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-232-0988.
Happy news reading!
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER INSTALLING YOU WILL NEED TO UPGRADE TO Web 2go.
You love National Geographic. Now imagine you listening to National Geographic while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy National Geographic.
With National Geographic Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. AccessingNational Geographic articles has never been more available simple and intuitive.
★★★★★ Unparalleled reading clearness and fluency
★★★★★ Artificial Reading Intelligence - Download the app to understand the magic!
★★★★★ Build in state of the art voice quality
★★★★★ Full Bluetooth Support. Stereo and Mono for your Bluetooth speakers in the car
★★★★★ Simple Simple Simple controls. Just click to play National Geographic website.
People talk about National Geographic reader
"Finally got the time to listen to the full National Geographic articles"
"I love catching up with National Geographic while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Web 2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +100 websites to choose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
Tags: Post, TV, Post TV, nightly news, video, The Fold, In Play, On Background
Exclusive features available in the App:
1. Genie: Proprietary content recommendation engine that analyzes your interests and content preferences and provides custom content recommendation to you.
2. Personal Channel Explorer: The first news tool that lets you pick specific sections of interest from The Jerusalem Post into one slick reading environment. Select which content you want to see and quickly jump between sections with just one touch.
3. Social Channels: The Jerusalem Post app offers a community where members can choose to follow the Personal Channels of other Jerusalem Post readers. Whenever a member reads a news item, they can choose to share it via their Personal channel with the community, making it instantly visible to their friends and followers.
4. Social Sharing: The Jerusalem Post allows you to share content that you find interesting instantly via Facebook, Twitter, or email through our integrated sharing bar.
5. Browsing Modes: Customize your reading experience to your personal preferences. The Jerusalem Post offers both a linear content browsing and spontaneous content browsing.
About the Jerusalem Post App:
The Jerusalem Post for Android offers an interactive and customized way for you to explore, read and share your favorite news on Israel, the Middle East, and the Jewish world. In addition, the app also includes:
1. The Jerusalem Report: Exclusive articles from the editorially independent and highly acclaimed news magazine. Bridging the gap between Israel and the Diaspora, the Report features original journalism that casts a shrewd eye on the Middle East.
2. The Experts: The Premium Zone op-eds columnists make up a unique panel of experts, including Ambassadors, members of Knesset and business tycoons. Exclusive to Premium Zone subscribers and updated daily, our mavens analyze current affairs with an insider’s perspective.
3. Premium Content*: Readers can choose a monthly subscription to premium content that provides access to all of The Jerusalem Post Premium supplements: The Weekend Magazine, In Jerusalem, Metro, and others.
4. Exclusive Jerusalem Post print publications:
- Christian Edition: with news articles and opinion columns
- Dash: a youth magazine aimed at introducing Jewish teenagers to their heritage.
- Ivrit: featuring Jerusalem Post stories in three levels of easy Hebrew.
5. e-Paper: The fast, easy way to read an exact digital replica of the printed newspaper every day. Get all the stories in a 'turn-page' format from today's Jerusalem Post.
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
- Up to the minute local news
- Current weather conditions, short term and extended forecasts, radar map, allergy, pollen and weather alerts
- Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
- The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
- Packers, Sports, Life, Entertainment, Life & Style, Technology and Business news with Views
- News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
- Share news, photos and video via Facebook, Twitter or email
The Post-Crescent is Appleton’s leading source for local news and information.
Stay in touch with Glens Falls, NY wherever you are with the Android edition of the Post Star.
You’ll get all the in-depth reporting, analysis and commentary from the Post Star, along with interactive photo galleries, videos and more. Enable push notifications and be alerted the minute breaking news is posted.
Save your favorite stories for offline browsing. Share stories, photos and videos with friends by e-mail or connect via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
In latest news, you’ll get instant updates on breaking stories. You’ll discover our in-depth political coverage, commentary and our watchdog journalism. Plus you’ll be able to browse and save your works from your favorite columnists.
We’ve added classified ads and a Deals tab where you can quickly access limited time offers with incredible savings.
Our sports section will provide you with the scoops, insights and best coverage around for your favorite local teams.
And, you can get your current weather conditions, hourly and a 7-Day forecast to plan your week.
Have something to say? Share your thoughts by commenting on stories.
- Latest news from your region, across Canada and around the world.
- Breaking news ticker delivers the headlines as they happen.
- Listen to CBC's audio news bulletins to stay informed on the go.
- Watch full-screen news videos.
- Check the weather in your area.
- See breaking news or want to share stories from your community? Use the app to send us your report, photos or videos.
- Share stories with your social network via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- High-quality photo galleries.
We welcome your feedback! If you wish to report an issue or request a feature, please contact us at http://www.cbc.ca/contact/.
The latest news from across Canada and around the world.
British Columbia - CBC Toronto - CBC Calgary - CBC Ottawa - ...
The latest health news and information for you and your ...
The latest world news.
Arts & Entertainment
The latest arts & entertainment news and reviews.
The National, the flagship nightly news and current affairs ...
The latest business and financial news, stock quotes, personal ...
ith the free app National Geographic, go to all the news live..
National Geographic provides free maps, photos, videos and daily news stories, as well as articles and features about animals, the environment, cultures, history, education, world music, social network, tools, news & magazines, lifestyle and travel.
With home screen widget, your favorite radios/podcasts are just at the tip of your fingers.
- Live streams from 300+ NPR, BBC, and CBC member radio stations
- Restart the audio play from where it is left before
- Pause/resume audio play on incoming phone
- Set your favorite radio station as alarm
- Sleep mode to turn off radio after scheduled time
- Play in background
- Download and play it any time you want
- Instance search as you type
- Ability to save download to SD card
- Home screen widget for easy play control and quick access
2. The Globe And Mail
4. BBC News
5. Toronto Star
6. CNET News
7. The New York Times
8. La Presse
- Adjust text fontsize
- Add news to your favorites for later reading.
- Choose day mood or night mood
- Offline reading.
- Share news to your friends
- Swipe to view previous or next news, no need to go back to news list view
- Please drop me an email for any bugs or improvment. I will reply within 3 hours. firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can email me to request adding a news resource.
- http://www.nhl.com (NHL)
- http://www.theglobeandmail.com (The Globe And Mail)
- http://www.cbc.ca (CBC)
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/ (BBC News)
- http://www.thestar.com (Toronto Star)
- http://news.cnet.com (CNET News)
- http://www.nytimes.com/ (The New York Times)
- http://www.lapresse.ca (La Presse)