Sections and supplements are laid out just as in the print edition, but complemented by a variety of digital tools which enhance the printed newspaper's look and feel.
Imagine listening to National Geographic while driving, cooking, doing sports or even resting... endless new options to enjoy National Geographic.
With National Geographic News Reader you can listen to the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Accessing National Geographic articles has never been more available simple and intuitive!
- Professional graded "Text To Speech" for clear & natural reading voice experience.
- Use this news reader to listen to latest articles & news updates.
- Auto browsing article after article
- English subtitles (trial)
- All channel buttons are unlocked
- Article Selection
- Full Bluetooth support for your car
- Unlimited English subtitles support - with different font size
- Additional male narration voice of Paul + Alternating voices ( additional "Text to speech" voice)
- Screen Saver Mode (reduces battery consumption and great for multitasking)
- Control speed & pitch of narration
People talk about us:
"Finally got the time to listen to the full National Geographic articles"
"I love catching up with National Geographic while driving to work"
"Great sound that connected seamlessly to my BT car speakers!"
Download the free Web 2go to enjoy the web even more:
★★★★★ +1000 websites to chose from. We are adding new ones on a daily basis.
★★★★★ Want to turn your specific website to a radio channel? Do not wait. Email us now and ask for it!
- Un tout nouveau design et un nouveau menu de navigation pour une plus grande clarté et plus de simplicité
- Une amélioration des performances de l’application pour plus de rapidité
- Correction de bugs
Partez chaque mois sur les chemins d’aventures uniques, d’expéditions et de recherches exclusives financées par la National Geographic Society, organisation à but non lucratif. De l’archéologie aux civilisations anciennes, en passant par les merveilles de la nature, la faune, la flore, mais aussi l’ethnographie, National Geographic France est LE MAGAZINE DES GRANDES DÉCOUVERTES !
Retrouvez également l’ensemble des hors-séries du magazine de National Geographic France pour aller encore plus loin sur des sujets spécifiques.
Vous êtes abonné à la version numérique ou à la version papier + numérique ? Connectez-vous depuis l'espace personnel et profitez de vos numéros de National Geographic sur votre Android !
* Access to all of our bloggers.
* Rich multimedia displays.
* Breaking News Alerts: optional breaking news alerts sent to your device’s message center.
* Special features for phones: comprehensive weather information, including updates from the Capital Weather Gang, and Metro / traffic updates for local users.
* Special features for tablets: 40+ comics strips and a complete replica of our print edition
New Exciting Features:
• Access to all news stories, live chats, blogs, photo galleries, videos and columnist profiles
• The ability to post comments on news stories
• Site-wide search
• Weather and horoscopes
• Personalization of content through MyStar feature
• Article bookmarking
The Replica Edition is the electronic copy of the printed Toronto Star Newspaper. Published daily, you can download the full edition to your tablet or smartphone and read whenever and wherever you want. Along with the newspaper-like feel of flipping through pages and sections, you can also use electronic enhancements such as keyword search, or access editions of the printed newspaper from up to 31 days prior. Plus, the Replica Edition is social; you can share articles with friends and colleagues via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Downloading the app is free; to receive the Replica Edition content you must be a Digital Access subscriber. Sign up for Digital Access at thestar.com/digitalaccess.
Additional Help? If you have any questions regarding setting up the Replica Edition, or becoming a Digital Access subscriber, please contact us by email at DigitalAccess@thestar.ca, or phone, toll free, 1-800-268-9213.
Out of the newsroom and on the streets, CityNews Toronto is "everywhere" and dedicated to covering the local news stories and events that shape our city. CityNews' award-winning news team of trusted reporters, writers, anchors and meteorologists, share a hyper-local look at each day's events across Toronto and GTA.
Get up-to-the-minute news, breaking-news alerts, weather and traffic updates anywhere you are.
Watch a live stream of CityNews at 5, 6 and 11 p.m. each weekday as well as 6 and 11 p.m. each weekend.
Watch live streams of major breaking news events as they occur from our cameras blanketing the city.
The CityNews app lets you:
• Watch CityNews live
• Read local, national, international, sports and entertainment news stories
• Get push notifications when breaking news occurs
• Watch videos
• View real-time traffic images from Ministry of Transportation cameras across the city, all the way from the DVP to the Gardiner to the QEW to the 401.
• Get the current temperature and forecast as well as the 5-day forecast from our meteorologists
• Get real-time closures and cancellations information from the CityNews Storm Centre.
• View photo galleries
• Submit a news tip directly to the CityNews newsroom
• Get the latest sports news and scores from Sportsnet.
• Share stories via email and Facebook, Twitter
• Contact the CItyNews newsroom
Get the newly re-designed product in full colour and as an exact replica of the printed newspaper. Flip pages, pan and zoom in to view any page, article or photo in stunning clarity. Discover a whole new way to read The Globe and Mail: crisp, bright and easy to navigate pages add to The Globe and Mail experience you already know. And there’s more!
* Enlarge, E-Mail, Print and Share via Twitter and Facebook
The content in each day’s paper is yours – photos and articles will be delivered to you digitally each day. You can e-mail, Twitter your followers, Facebook your friends the articles you wish to highlight or print them with the onboard print capabilities of your device. Save on your data plan by auto-downloading when you’re on a Wi-Fi connection and bring it to the gym, or take it on the train or plane with you!
* Get the local perspective you want
You have access to all six regional editions of The Globe and Mail, from the last 7 days.
* Pay as you go
Buy only the issues you want for 99 cents/issue via the convenient pay-as-you-go registration account.
* Subscribe and pay as low as 64 cents an issue (based on annual subscription)
Subscribe to the Globe2Go ePaper service and choose between a monthly or annual subscription. The Globe2Go ePaper service gives you access *from multiple devices* so you can read the ePaper not only from your favourite Android device but also via a regular Mac or PC browser. Your account gives you complete access to The Globe and Mail ePaper at home, on the go or at the office.
* Need more help?
Our customer service will be pleased to help out. We can be reached by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-866-232-0988.
Happy news reading!
For assistance, please contact The Star Customer Service at 1 300 88 7827 or email us at email@example.com.
The Star ePaper is the digital replica of Malaysia’s leading English daily, delivering you news stories and articles that inform and inspire. With The Star ePaper, the exact look and feel of the newspaper is preserved, while offering you the personal freedom to choose how you want to get your fill of daily news – be it on your smartphone, tablet or personal computer.
• Readily available at 7.00 am every day, wherever you are
• Audio reader reads the news to you while you multitask
• Share the articles with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail
• Articles are presented in two easy-to-view formats: newspaper and text
• Zoom in on the news stories and articles for a better read
• Access to tools like bookmarks, advanced search, and article ranking
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Brand-new UX layout for ease of use
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News/Article Linked Push Notification
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
• Bookmarking (Online and Offline Capability)
• Swipe Navigation for Article and Section Views
• Continued Improvement to Load Time and Stability
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day/7 days a week
● Access to stories across all our sections, including national, metro, sports, entertainment, opinion, business, real estate, media, fashion, tech, living and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and e-mail
● Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline.
● Search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
The New York Post is one of the most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We work relentlessly to uncover and tell engaging stories you can't resist. Download the app today to access our in-depth exclusives, revealing features, top stories, breaking news, opinionated columnists, and addictive gossip. The Post’s irresistible coverage will never be more than a tap away.
● Optimized for Android 4.4
● Push notifications for breaking news
● Improved search and navigation
● Improved article saving and sharing
● Design enhancements to home screen, section screens and articles
● Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Puoi anche conservare gli articoli in una sezione Da leggere o condividerli su tutti i social network e messenger supportati sul tuo dispositivo.
Il Post è un giornale online edito dal 19 aprile 2010 e diretto da Luca Sofri.
La redazione è composta dai giornalisti Arianna Cavallo, Francesco Costa, Giulia Balducci ed Emanuele Menietti, oltre che da una serie di collaboratori.
Il Post è un aggregatore dei migliori contenuti della stampa italiana e internazionale, selezionati e commentati dalla redazione, affiancati da contenuti originali prodotti dalla redazione e dai post di numerosi collaboratori, tra cui Paolo Virzì, Debora Serracchiani, Filippo Facci, Andrea Romano, Ivan Scalfarotto, Giuseppe Civati, Antonio Dini.
Nel 2010 il Post ha vinto la terza edizione del Premio Ischia Social Network per l'informazione online, assegnato nel corso del Premio Ischia Internazionale di Giornalismo.