The villagers of Morath have long lived in the shadow of the Evermore mountains, but recently, a darkness has arisen...
The Dungeons of Evermore combines the random generation of roguelike role-playing games, the easy accessibility of board-based role-playing games and the complexity of the computer-based role-playing game, creating a game that is simple to understand, easy to pick up and play, and yet challenging.
Dungeons of Evermore Features:
* A party based system allowing up to 4 characters in the party
* 5 different classes (warrior, adventurer, priest, mage and bard) and 5 different races
* Randomly generated dungeons with a difficulty level based on the number of characters in the party, so you can adventure solo, as a duo or as a full party
* Multiple mission types to keep you on your toes
* Roguelike: Random dungeons and permadeath
Dungeons of Evermore combines rogue-like elements with a full party experience, balancing traditional rogue-like features such as permanent death with the ability to bandage your fallen comrade if you can get to him in time. The dungeon also offers a means of escape, so if your party is beaten back, you can run for the exit. This creates both a challenge and a level of excitement.