Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
* We are aware of the display issue with the Nexus 6 and are working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· View your savings interest rates
· View your personal loan balance
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
· Open Instant Access, Limited Access and Fixed Term savings accounts
· Check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch by
- opting into automatic daily balance alerts, or
- requesting your balance on demand by saying "OK Google, Start Quick Balance", or
- swiping through the menu on the SmartWatch
** App permissions **
When you install the app, you may notice it asks you for permission to access your phone's device & app history.
This is a standard Android permission that the smartwatch feature uses to retrieve the balance from your device. The permission is only used if you opt into Quick Balance, and we *do not* use this permission to obtain any other data from your device.
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app. Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised for iPad.
To check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch you'll need:
· Android 4.3 or higher on your mobile phone
· An Android Wear powered Smartwatch
· To opt in to Quick Balance via the Mobile Banking app
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if we find you’re a victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details of the full promise visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
With the Nationwide Simply Rewards app you’ll benefit from:
• Offers which are free and instant to use
• Over 100 restaurant, travel, high-street and everyday savings
• Ability to search available offers by type or nearest location
• Offers are based on where you spend on your card
• Alerts on new and expiring offers controlled by you
All you need to do to use the app is to:
- Register your card number, email address and password
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your email address and password to log in
All offers are subject to terms and conditions. Simply click on your selected offer and you’ll be able to view the terms and conditions of each individual offer.
To find out more details on Simply Rewards, just go to nationwide.co.uk/simplyrewards
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
The Nationwide for Intermediaries app makes it easy to access all our latest products, calculators and criteria on the go. The app will automatically update with the latest product, rate and criteria information when connected to the internet.
NB: This app should be not be shared with clients.
• Product finder – Search by customer type, product term, product type or LTV and we'll tell you the products Nationwide for Intermediaries can offer your client.
• NEW Comparison calculator – Simply enter your client's current details and your chosen Nationwide rate and we'll tell you how much your client could save by remortgaging to us.
• House price calculator – Simply enter the most recent valuation and we'll estimate what your client's home could be worth.
• Affordability calculator – Provides you and your client with an estimate of how much we may be prepared to lend them.
• Criteria search – Search through our complete A-Z lending criteria.
• BDM Finder – Search for your local BDM.
•Deposit checks with eDeposit
•Pay bills anytime, anywhere
•Check your account balances
•View your transaction history
•Find an ATM
MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
Set up your Mobile Banking app by following these three easy steps:
1.Download the app. Just click the Free App button to get started.
2.Register. Log in to your online banking account and look for the Mobile Banking link. Enter your phone information to get an activation code.
3.Activate. Enter your activation code into the app, and you’re ready to bank whenever you want – wherever you are.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Banking features the same level of security as the Nationwide Bank website, so you can feel confident your information is safe. We use technology such as data encryption, firewalls and active monitoring to ensure that your confidential transactions remain secure and private.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or selling and buying your next home, our app tailors information to your individual needs.
• Tailored content for buying, buying & selling or first time buyers
• Step-by-step guides to help you through the processes
• Make your own notes and follow a checklist of activities to help you stay in control
• Get help to find the right Nationwide mortgage for you
• Work out how much moving home could cost you
You don’t need to be a Nationwide customer to use this app, so whether you’re buying or selling your home, the Homebuyer’s Companion will help you each step of the way.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data usage, so please check with them.
The app can be used on a tablet but it has not been optimised for these devices.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Get in touch
For details of how to contact us, please visit www.nationwide.co.uk/contact_us
You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an appraisal
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Find useful stuff
- Track down repair shops, call up a tow truck, or find the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If you're into easy, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
In case of an accident, you can use Titan Mobile to view your insurance ID cards or call to start the claims process.
* Make a payment
* View your account and insurance ID card
* Start the claims process
* Locate Titan Insurance agents near you
The Allstate℠ Mobile app lets you:
• Pay Your Bill – Make or schedule a payment anytime, anywhere with your bank account or a credit/debit card.
• View Policy & Auto Information – Manage your policy details and access your auto information anytime you need it.
• QuickFoto Claim℠ – For qualifying claims, receive a quick auto claim estimate by simply submitting damage photos via the app.
• File a Claim – Start an auto or property claim in just a few simple steps.
• Check Claims Status – Check the status and details of your claim any time, plus send a message to your claim rep right from the app.
• Get Roadside Help – Car break down? Need help now? Emergency roadside service is open to everyone.
• Drivewise® - Program enrollees can check their driving performance and progress right from the app.
• Find an Agent – Access your agent’s profile or find and connect with a nearby agent using your phone’s GPS.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
The #1 cause of childhood deaths is preventable accidents. Download the MakeSafeHappen™ app to help protect your children from being injured at home:
• Enter the age of each child and get room-by-room advice, from anchoring flat-screen TVs to keeping cosmetics out of reach.
• Learn as you go with a safety checklist for your kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom and stairway.
• Need to purchase a product? Tap to add it to a shopping list or buy it immediately from Amazon.
• Add seasonal reminders to your calendar, like when to change your smoke detector batteries.
Feel confident knowing that the safety information in this app comes from injury prevention experts at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
This app is owned by Nationwide Children’s Hospital, developed by the safety experts in the Center for Injury Research and Policy at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, and was funded by a grant from the Nationwide Foundation with additional financial support from Nationwide.
At Nationwide, we believe in protecting what matters most, your kids. Find out how more about the Make Safe Happen program at MakeSafeHappen.com
• Pay Your Way - Make a payment on your farm, personal or commercial policies.
• Access Digital ID Card Information - View and store digital ID card information for your personal lines policies without need for a connection*.
• Know Your Coverage - View your policy information including vehicle information, payment status, payment dates and account balances.
• Start a Claim – Lets you begin a claim with a single touch to call the Claims department.
• View Claims - Look up information on current and previously submitted claims for your personal accounts.
• Connect With Your Agent – Your agent’s contact information is right at your fingertips -- you can even get directions and a map to their location and save their details to your contacts.
• Manage Your Account - Sign up for account access and retrieve your username or password.
If you aren’t a farm or ranch client, you can still learn about and interact with Nationwide Agribusiness by reading about us or contacting the company.
*Feature available for personal lines customers only. Nationwide Agribusiness does not charge for this mobile application. However, message and data rates may apply from individual mobile carriers. Full terms and conditions are available online at www.nationwideagribusiness.com. Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
App features include:
Browse complete event program and speakers bios.
View session details, take notes and email them for future reference.
Pin point maps for breakout locations.
Connectivity to Yammer and much more!