* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Now with support for Android 5.0!
This app works over the Internet and does not require bluetooth, does not share (or transmit) your contacts, and even hashes your account email for added security. New in version 2.0.0, you can completely encrypt your messages between devices! (Android 3.0 - 5.0) Dashclock support is also built in out of the box!
1) Install and run on tablet.
2) Install and run on phone.
3) All done - send your first SMS from your tablet!
* Looking to send a message to a phone number instead of a contact? *
Open Settings and change the Contact List Style to Contact Search / Number Entry. This option allows you to choose a contact by name with auto-complete, or by entering a phone number for the recipient.
** Need support? Have a question about a feature? Please email me and I'd be happy to help, as I am unable to reply to feedback. **
Support Email Address: bechard at gmail dot com.
* You will need to have the same Google account on both devices. If you have multiple accounts, you may have to select the correct account in settings.
-= Common Issues =-
* Experiencing delays getting messages on your tablet while the screen is off? Try changing your Wifi sleep policy. Android Settings, Wifi, (menu) Advanced, Set Wifi to be Always on.
* Some third party SMS applications lock in the SMS data and require a setting change to make them share with other applications.
GO SMS: Under 'Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings' - Uncheck the box that says 'Disable other message notification'
MIUI Users: In the MIUI messaging app go to "settings" and make sure "System MMS app priority" is unchecked.
Handcent Users: Open Handcent -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Default Messaging application -> Disable. You may have to reboot or restart Handcent's services for it to allow messages to go through after making this change.
Other SMS Apps: Please look for any settings relating to passing on messages.
Go ahead and take your SMS to the Tablet!
1. Periodically checks for e-mails via POP3 and send them via SMS.
2. Send SMS by HTTP GET request on its internal webserver.
3. Forward received SMS to desired e-mail via SMTP.
4. Forward received SMS by calling remote webserver via HTTP GET.
Example PHP code: http://pastebin.com/h8eAkjMN
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
Compose message using T9 keyboard. Send to an existing contact in your address book, or directly input the recipient's number.
Type the message directly, or choose from the templates which you can define in the app settings. Use codes such as %name, which will be replaced with the recipient's name upon sending ;-)
If the app is performing slowly, TURN SPELLING SUGGESTIONS OFF IN THE SETTINGS.
Spelling suggestions are currently available for these languages:
The spelling suggestions need to be enabled in the app settings (on your phone/tablet) first. Use the keyboard switch (top right) to select the keyboard and turn spelling suggestions on / off.
DELETE a char via the <- button on the right.
Insert SPACE via the _ button on the left.
SWIPE UP/DOWN to scroll through the text suggestions.
Video demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oXgRGLCWkA
INSTRUCTIONS (for SmartWatch2 and v5 see the note above):
Step 1.A: Write the message
Swipe RIGHT to input SPACE
Swipe LEFT to DELETE
Swipe UP to enter CAPS
Swipe DOWN to switch between keyboards.
When done writing, LONG TAP the blue area to confirm the message contents.
Step 1.B: Choose from a template
LONG TAP the "Use predefined message?"
= Template list mode =
Swipe UP and DOWN to find the template you want to use.
LONG TAP the template to preview it (i.e. switch to Template preview mode)
LONG TAP the blue area on the left to directly select the template, without previewing.
Swipe LEFT to switch to Template preview mode
= Template preview mode =
Swipe UP and DOWN to find the template you want to use.
LONG TAP the blue area with the text "Use this one" to select the template.
LONG TAP on the gray area with the text "Cancel" to return to Step 1.A
Swipe RIGHT to switch to Template list mode
Step 2: Select the recipient from your contact list, or directly enter the number
Swipe LEFT: to delete the last typed number or character
Swipe RIGHT: to delete all
Swipe UP / DOWN: to switch to T9 search
Swipe UP / DOWN: to list through the search results in T9 mode
LONG TAP on the green area to confirm the selection / input.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do?
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks For your Support.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
Have you ever worried about someone read your private messages? Ever got a phone call at an awkward time? Ever worried about someone check your call logs casually or purposely?
Private Space helps you out!
Private Space sets up a personal space on your phone where you can add any contacts in. After that, incoming/outgoing messages(SMS & MMS) and call logs between private contacts will be kept in that personal space without shown in normal message box or call log history.
What's more, Private Space can even hide app icon of itself so that nobody will notice the existence of Private Space.
The magic of Private Space:
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Hide your private CONTACTS from system address book
-- Secure your SMS & MMS by hiding your MESSAGES into Private Space
-- Hide your secret CALL LOGS and block your sensitive CALL at awkword time
-- ALERT with a 'dummy' SMS, vibrate or play your customized ringtone when you get messages or phone call. You can be notified when new messages or calls arrive but only you know what they really are
-- Shake your phone to close PrivateSpace in a hurry
Welcome to feedback to www.thinkyeah.com !
The backup of the EML file & SMS is soft.
２．I register an account from the setting of the menu button
３．I choose account and former folder and LABEL among the addition of the first screen
４．I carry it out from a start button.
Because it is handled in a background after practice, you may leave it.
Because it is not processed normally when line disorders occur during upload, I confirm a result, and please carry it out again.
Write SMS by voice Pro provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing and add your own words
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- You can choose few contacts for one SMS
- Loop recognition
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel, which you can edit and add your own smiles
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
The caller must be in your contacts for the app to speak caller name, otherwise it speaks it out as unknown caller or says the number. This is a paid version and does not impose any limitations.
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
Most phone manufacturers (Samsung, HTC, LG, etc.) build their own messaging apps with brand specific user interfaces. The Nexus 5 has also removed Messaging and now includes Google Hangouts instead. Installing this app allows all Android 4.1+ owners to use the classic SMS/MMS app from Google.
This re-compiled version is maintained by SoftCoil Development for the benefit of the community. Please report any issues so that we can resolve them quickly. (Note that MMS may not work on your 4.2 device until we have fixed an OS bug. We are working on it though. :-) )
IMPORTANT Note For Moto G and Moto E Users: If you disable the default messaging app that comes with your phone in System -> Apps no other SMS messaging apps will work. You need to leave the messaging app that came with your phone installed and active for other messaging apps to work or you will experience errors sending and receiving messages.
We're always excited to hear from our users. Please send us feedback through our websites if you run into any issues so we can fix them ASAP.
Also, check out our other SMS app (Chattr) for free messaging with your friends!
Do not hesitate to report any issue by leaving a 5 stars comment !
Source code : https://github.com/slvn/android-aosp-mms
Interested in beta version ?
- Join this community : https://plus.google.com/communities/116458022649785714772
- Accept the beta test : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fr.slvn.mms
- Wait for the store to propose the beta.
♥ App Features ♥
- Easy search from SMS messages and categories.
- Swipe left / right to see the previous or next sms.
- Unlimited sharing of your favorite custom messages to contacts via SMS, various sharing or messaging application.
- Copy to clipboard option to edit the msgs.
- 10000+ SMS added in new update.
♥ App Highlights ♥
- About 50+ sms collection categories like friendship, sad love, romance, funny jokes, birthday, shayari, morning wishes, good night sms.
- Helps to flirt with your love using witty love messages, flirty sms, and romantic pick-up lines.
- Impress your friends with friendship sms, goodmorning / goodnight messages and ASCII msgs.
- Express the sad feelings of a broken heart via bewafai shayari or dard bhari hindi shayari.
- Contains latest SMS collection on festivals like diwali, raksha bandhan, eid (islamic) etc.
- Puzzle your friends with a few of new brain teasers, riddles and tongue twisters included in this funbook app.
- Best way to sms the top naughty messages and funny jokes in hindi.
- Messages provided in many languages like English, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali etc.
- Lure your girlfriend, lover or wife by sending loving sms to her.
- Impress your husband or boy friend with funny and witty sms from the this free library of latest messages.