Introducing the intelligent birth control app.
Natural Cycles is a hormone-free method of birth control that learns your unique cycle.The app identifies ovulation by analyzing your basal body temperature which you should measure when you wake up. Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18. Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the USA and Europe. In countries outside the USA and Europe, Natural Cycles is intended to be used for fertility monitoring.
Natural Cycles is 93% effective under typical use, which means that 7 women out of 100 get pregnant during 1 year of use.* Natural Cycles is 98% effective with perfect use. No method of contraception is 100% effective, even when using the app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
Natural Cycles shows you:
○ How your unique cycle works
○ Daily updates on where you are in your cycle
○ When you are in the fertile phase of your cycle and need to use protection (e.g. condoms)
○ When your ovulation is detected and predicted
○ When your period is coming up and when you can expect PMS
○ The science behind your menstrual cycle
Natural Cycles is:
○ The first and only birth control app available in both the USA and Europe
○ Backed by scientific research
○ CE marked & FDA cleared
Natural Cycles Pricing Plans:
To use the app you need a two-decimal basal thermometer.
Yearly plan: 99.99 USD/year. Free thermometer included.
Monthly plan: 9.99 USD/ month. Thermometer not included.
○ Natural Cycles’ effectiveness as a contraceptive is not affected by fluctuating temperatures and/or irregular cycles (i.e. cycles shorter than 21 days or longer than 35 days). However, you will experience an increased number of red days as predicting fertility is more difficult in these circumstances.
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
Want to learn more about Natural Cycles?
► Visit the Natural Cycles website
► User Manual
To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
* E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app. Find the article here