All data is sourced directly from CFA and MFB feeds and is the same information that is provided through other applications such as FireReady and emergency.vic.gov.au.
View incidents sorted by distance away, number of appliances in attendance and more
View details of attending appliances
Current fire information including status and size
View warning messages issued by fire agencies
View chronology of each call
View maps of all incidents or a specific incident
Images of various fire appliances
Information sharing on calls Information is contributed by users and completely unofficial.
Status for MFB appliances
Be notified of incidents based on any of the following criteria:
-Number of appliances
-Specific appliance attending
-Within a certain distance of your current location
Warnings in subscribed locations will also be notified. Nearby warnings will automatically be notified.
Please do not use the information section to request information.
The following MFB appliances are not published in the incident feed from the MFB: Rescue, Transporter, Control Unit, BA, Hazmat, Zone Car, Commanders
Please note that the MFB feed sometimes is unavailable or it is frozen.
This application is not affiliated with any fire agencies.
It utilises data from the Victorian Country Fire Authority/Victorian Department of Sustainability data feeds on fires with your current location provided by the phone GPS.
Using this information the application is able to provide a list of fires showing the nearest ones first, helping you to understand your current situation.
The information is reliant on both the accuracy of the phone's GPS and the data recorded on the CFA's website.
This application does not cache any data, so Internet access (either Wireless. or 3G) is required to access the data.
Be aware that while P4G has utilised "best efforts" to provide this information to you, it is not intended to replace other sources of information on the fire situation near you. Also remember that fire and weather can change quickly.
All data is provided Copyright from the Victorian Country Fire Authority and the Victorian Department of Sustainability.
Follow P4G on twitter at P4G_Apps
Emergency AUS delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia. The ‘must have’ app for all Australians and visitors to help you get informed and stay up-to-date with emergencies that can impact you and your loved ones.
Providing you with real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations™ to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters. By bringing together emergency information from over 25 emergency service agencies and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
• View information on the map or in a list
• Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
• Filter lists and map display by incident status, warning level or State/Territory
• National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
• Links to the official information sources provided
• Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
• Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including:
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
• Map Overlays to display:
- Rain Radar
- Fire perimeters
- Cyclone impact projections
- Thunderstorm tracker
- Fire Danger Ratings
- Warning areas
- Total Fire Ban coverage
Emergency AUS empowers you to capture, record and share information about emergency conditions impacting you. By sharing real-time observations, you help keep others informed which can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
• Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
• Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
• All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
• Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell)
• Observation categories include:
- Incident Observations
- Damage Observations
- Community Support
- Weather Events or Hazards
• Set a watch area to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
• Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warning’s validity to your watch areas
• Variable shaped watch areas – once registered on www.emergencyaus.info, you can draw any shape to define your watch area to ensure you only receive information relevant to you
• View your watch areas on the incident map
• Choose whether to receive only warning, incident or all notifications
• On the road, on the move, on holidays? Receive notifications for emergency events based on the location of your mobile device
• Once activated, Emergency AUS v2 will send you information on emergency incidents and warnings close to you anywhere in Australia
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided by Emergency AUS. Always remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network.
Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
• browse handy guides and tips (“Topics”) on transacting with the government, e.g. getting a driver’s licence
• quickly find government eServices
• find out the latest news and events
• sign in using SingPass to manage your contact information, bookmark your favourite Topics and eServices
Can’t find what you are looking for? Use the search function to help you!
You may incur data charges while using this application. You are encouraged to keep track of your data usage from time to time.
Fire Engineering Magazine first published in 1877 provides fire news and firefighter training, education and management information for fire and emergency services personnel worldwide. Fire Engineering covers a full range of topics such as vehicle extrication, fire strategy and tactics, fire department management and officer development, technology, fire apparatus, health and safety.
- Watch for the 1st time OTV in Digital resolution, better than ever, clearer than ever, adapted for retina display.
- Check out On Tonight Video, the show that is going to be presented tonight on Air on OTV.
- Browse all of the most recent programs, shows, series and news before going on Air on OTV.COM.LB.
- Watch LIVE feed of otv.com.lb channel with multiple bit rate to suite your connection and your mobile device, compatible with 3G, 4G and Wifi connections.
- Never miss a show on Air, on the App or on our website, just by going through our updated Daily and Weekly Grid.
- Watch LIVE OTV’s morning shows while you are not at home.
- Missed an old show from OTV? Just browse our huge one of kind video on demand list and watch any episode from old seasons.
- Read, watch and give us your feedback on our news articles and related videos by sending an email to email@example.com
- Flip through our news ticker to get Live OTV News Channel Ticker.
- Go beyond local news, as we cover and deliver the regional and international news straight to your device anywhere and anytime.
We welcome your feedback! Tell us what you think and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See where wildfires are burning in Alberta and how they impact you. Get up-to-date information on wildfire conditions and hazard. Join our conversation on Facebook and Twitter. Report a wildfire.
• Easy access to Alberta’s wildfire map with up-to-date wildfire information.
• Area-specific updates on wildfire situations.
• Area-specific alerts for extreme wildfire situations.
• Direct contact information for Alberta’s wildfire-related websites, phone numbers and email addresses.
• Report a wildfire.
Push notifications are not intended as the sole source of wildfire information as their settings can be modified based on user preferences.
All data sorted by State to ensure the quickest ready access to relevant, up to date information.
***Completely free with no display ads, annoying pop ups or push notifications.***
Latest information from:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA) Vic, cfa.vic.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) NSW, rfs.nsw.gov.au;
- Country Fire Service (CFS) SA, cfs.sa.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) QLD, ruralfire.qld.gov.au;
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES) WA, dfes.wa.gov.au;
- Tasmania Fire Service (TFS), fire.tas.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) ACT, esa.act.gov.au/actrfs;
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (PFES) NT, pfes.nt.gov.au;
- ABC Radio;
- Bureau of Meteorology Australia, bom.gov.au;
- Geoscience Australia, ga.gov.au;
- National and local media.
Critical information such as emergency radio broadcast frequencies and bushfire safer places is stored on your phone for quick access without mobile internet connection.
Brought to you by BushfireBlankets.com, the makers of the Australian Bushfire Blanket.
New features and performance improvements being added regularly. If you have any feature suggestions, please drop us an email at bushfireblankets.com
Receive alerts on multiple alarms, major incidents and other emergencies.
Review the latest Fire Rescue news with articles and photos.
Submit information on emergency incidents in your area. Supply text, photos and video.
• N24 live zeigt das N24 TV-Programm
• N24 news bietet Nachrichten die exklusiv für N24 nexT produziert werden
• N24 doku präsentiert die besten Dokumentationen – bildstark, informativ, faszinierend
• N24 wissen zeigt die besten Reportagen und Wissensmagazine
• N24 Mediathek: Die ganze Welt des N24 Programms zur Auswahl
Selbstverständlich sind Chromecast, Time Shift, Social Sharing und EPG Features von N24 nexT.
N24 nexT – viel Spaß mit Ihrer mobilen TV-App!
You can use MyShopRights to:
• find answers to common shopping questions such as 'Can I get a refund if I change my mind?'
• store your receipts as photos on your phone, so you never need to worry about a lost or faded receipt
• set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers.
MyShopRights has been developed by Consumer Affairs Victoria, the government agency that regulates fair trading in Victoria, Australia. The information in MyShopRights is based on laws that apply throughout Australia from 1 January 2011.
The application is streamed online, so updates can occur behind the scenes and you won’t need to download them.