You can use virtual button bar using.
You can use the following functions in accordance with the click of a virtual button.
* Virtual Button Action
Go to Home (Home Button)
Go to Back (Back Button) - use Setting accessibility service
Call Notification Window
Quick Call App
Screen off and lock
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
'Villa button' alternate HOME button.
It shows HOME button on notification bar.
Just open notification bar and touch HOME button at there.
It works as same as HOME button did.
It also provide 'recent applications' feature.
keywords: HOME button, HOME key, HOME key broken, Alternate HOME key
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
-> How to turn off: S Voice run -> Device menu button -> Settings -> Open Home Key release
The application that you use frequently put this application "auto-run" or "home button", "shake", home applications that run faster than using a "floating button" (switch) program.
[If you can not shake the Home button, which]
1. Application in the switch configuration using the default delete button that is currently registered on the Home button to go to Preferences
2. Click Preferences at the bottom of the basic information on the Clear button to clear the defaults and
3. Home button is pressed, then the default application for use with home appliances will be (as always) designated check
[How to use]
1. How to run using the "auto-run"
1) preferences (in seconds) Check after selecting "auto-run" Start button is pressed, the service will start.
2) set the Home button, Shake, Floating button is pressed, the end of the auto-run, and the next time you switch to manually run.
2. How to run using the "Floating Button"
1) preferences on the Floating button and select a location to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) Once the service is started on the desktop, a button appears in the location set by pressing the appropriate button on the application is running.
3) Press the button and hold 3 seconds when you drag, you can move the position.
3. How to run the "Shake"
1) preferences run to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) and shake it gently from the left / right registration service is running sequentially applications will run (conversion).
4. How to run the "Home button"
1) install the application after you press the "home button" "" Select the application that you use to perform tasks pop-up will appear, then check the "Use by default for this action" select "switch application".
After the execution of the application registered
2) application switch "start" button is pressed, the service will start.
3) Pressing the "Home button" application registered sequentially run (conversion).Stop switch
4) application is to perform a "Go Home" feature. Select an option: Go Home (1 Double - Moving)
5 How to remove the default value of "application that you use to perform tasks
1) Application switch preferences -> Preferences, click the Delete button
2) If you choose "" Clear "basic information" button under the title basically will be removed.
Keywords: button, home key, app switch, button switch, app list, quick switch, driver, app change, change, quick switch, fast, AutoRun, floating button,apps change,Home Button,
Absolutely clean freeware - No Ads!
No special permission/root privilege required!
We intended to make this App very simple - please understand our intentions, and we will not add additional function that mess up this App, thanks!
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
b>Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Chrome browser user? Try the Chrome app: http://bit.ly/1zOvH2F
Not a Chrome user, or want the desktop installer? http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi