You can use virtual button bar using.
You can use the following functions in accordance with the click of a virtual button.
* Virtual Button Action
Go to Home (Home Button)
Go to Back (Back Button) - use Setting accessibility service
Call Notification Window
Quick Call App
Screen off and lock
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
Do you find physical Home Button is hard to press? Do you worry your home button will be broken soon? Do you feel your notification bar is too far to reach?
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
7, Back Button
----Simulate press back button on your phone
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part space bar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and Menu button support, because those feature need root permissions. This could be true for other specific feature.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
5, This app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", by creating tasker Shortcuts, you could achieve any command with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
This is a small application that turn's off and lock the display without using the physical button.
You can use the app shortcut, or the widget (without the text).
No need to configure, no adds.
If you don't like my icon, download your self one in png format, put it in the root of your sdcard(or internal storage if the device has it) , rename it to "power_icon.png" , then remove the old widget, re-add it again, and the new icon is here
On first start you will be asked to enable it as device administrator,
this is needed to get access to the screen lock function.
Honeycomb and above:
- go to Settings>Security>Device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
- go to Settings>Location & security>Select device administrators, uncheck(deactivate) Screen lock - then proceed with normal uninstall
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
'Villa button' alternate HOME button.
It shows HOME button on notification bar.
Just open notification bar and touch HOME button at there.
It works as same as HOME button did.
It also provide 'recent applications' feature.
keywords: HOME button, HOME key, HOME key broken, Alternate HOME key