LawyersRock® is an app connected to the informational blog/vblog powered by M.E.T.A.L. Law Group, LLP. The information is intended to help professionals (or aspiring professionals ) in innovative industries, such as television, film, digital content creators, and gaming. It includes videos in the following categories:
- Music (top button): This playlist includes videos that discuss topics related to the music industry
- Reality TV/Indie Film: This playlist includes short videos that give you a quick overview of relevant topics of interest in the film and TV industries
- Brand Protection: This playlist includes videos that discuss how to protect your brand/trademark and other intellectual property (IP)
- Entrepreneurs (bottom button): This playlist covers various topics that are important to any entrepreneur including entity formation, IP protection, contracts, marketing and immigration.
1. TAP the button that relates to your desired topic
2. TAP the PLAY button on the video, or you can TAP that forward or backward arrow to navigate through the topics for that particular playlist
3. TAP the SUBSCRIBE button so that you can sign up for the blog. This button will direct you to www.lawyersrock.com so that you can enter your information.
4. If you need form agreements for your music, tv, or film project, tap the BUY AGREEMENTS button and you will be directed to the Agreement Packages section of LawyersRock.com. You can also access this from your computer (it is a dropdown item on the website).
5. The app allows for CC caption (i.e., if you don't want sound but just read). Just TAP the video and the three dots in the upper right hand corner and the CAPTIONS icon will appear. TAP it to turn on and off.
This app is linked to the company's YouTube playlist, which is located at www.youtube.com/rbjefferson where there are more videos!
Also, for more detailed information on the video topics visit www.lawyersrock.com where a full blog is usually posted.
This app is provided for general informational purposes only. Nothing shall be construed as giving legal or other professional advice. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to this application. All disclaimers listed on the company's YouTube page and website apply to this application (both listed above).
LawyersRock® is a registered trademark owned by Intellectual Hustle, LLC.
© 2017 Intellectual Hustle, LLC