Great app but the most recent update broke the tachometer and the mpg gas usage
Pretty great, but needs better traffic notification.
Would easily be 5 star if it could just use Waze for directions and timing. For short trips in a city it is currently good, though still often off, but for longer trips, the routes Navdy uses are not close to optimal. I left Waze running on my most recent longer trips (all over 500 miles) and compared to Navdy. In each case the Navdy route was 30 minutes or more longer, and in one case would have been over an hour longer.
Ok but not great! 1.The direction not very accurate if you compare it with either Google Map, Waze or Sygic; 2. Need Google Map, Waze or Sygic support; 3. No support for Spotify; 4. If you change your phone you will lose all your favorites. No option to transfer your favorites from old phone to the new phone.
I like it. I have almost 1000 miles on my device. My only real gripe is that it lacks full integration from Google maps. I.e. anything you need to do on the display, has to be done via the display or app. You can't plan a route or even a destination via Google maps, then transfer it to the device.
Really useful and cool product
- French, Italian, German and Spanish support
- Ability to call destination while en route
- “end trip” button in the active trip screen
* Quick Replies
- Quick Reply to text message editor
- Audio warning for traffic camera control
- Configure Dial long press to use Navdy place search
- No suggestions for declined calendar events
- Call control support for Samsung Note 4, S8 & HTC 10
- Improved performance & Bug fixes