We live in a busy world.
World is full of interruptions and requests from other people who are begging for your attention. However, you may be unavailable to answer them or are focusing on tasks at hand such as working, studying, or driving.
Based on what you tell us about you, Focusbot will text back to a missed call and text messages. Focusbot will also mute app notifications.
● Key features
< 🔕 Mute notifications and view them later >
When focus mode is turned on, incoming notifications will be hidden from the notifications bar and stored in Focusbot to be viewable later.
< 📞 Autoreply to missed calls >
When you are unable to take the call, a text message will be sent back to the caller on your behalf. The text message will be composed intelligently based on your context, such as when you are in an event, while driving, when your device is silent, or when your phone is low on battery. By default, this feature only works on phone numbers saved on your device (User can change preferences in Settings).
< 💬 Autoreply to text messages >
People may text you for frequently asked questions such as where to send you an email, how to connect to your wifi, and where to send you a mail. If you choose to set up FAQ autoreply cards, a text message reply will be sent on your behalf if someone text messages you related to the FAQ. By default, this feature only works on phone numbers saved on your device (User can change preferences in Settings).
< 🏫 My focus area >
Focus mode is automatically turned on upon arriving at the location you set and turned off upon leaving.
< ⏱ Focus timer >
Optionally, set a timer for how long you want to stay focused.
● Any of these sound familiar? Try Focusbot today!
😱 I want to take a break from the continuous buzzing in messenger apps.
🤓 It's time to study or get ready for an exam. I need to FOCUS!
🏫 When I get to school or work, I want to automatically silence all interruptions.
💼 My phone is buzzing with notifications from Facebook and Instagram even at work. I need space to get some work done.
🚗 I don't want to juggle my phone while driving. Just want to keep my eyes on the road and not have to worry about replying to calls I can't take.
● Focusbot asks permission for and uses the following permissions.
- Notifications : This allows us to monitor and mute notifications from across different application.
- External Storage : This allows us to log notifications into storage of your device, so you can view muted notifications later on.
- Phone calls : This allows us to detect missed calls to reply to.
- Text messages : This allows us to autoreply to missed call and text messages. It also allows us to analyze the received text message to see if there's a smart reply we can compose on your behalf.
- Contacts : This allows us to check whether a missed call or text message is from one of your contacts. You have the option to autoreply only to your contacts or to all phone numbers.
- Calendar : When you are in the middle of a calendar event, we will autoreply that you are busy in an event.
- Bluetooth connection : This allows us to detect when you are connected with your car and enable driving mode.
- Location : This allows us to automatically turn focus mode on or off when user arrives at or leaves a focus area.
Focusbot is an experimental concept from NAVER Alpha built by a group of creatives
* For user feedback or inquiries, please reach out at email@example.com
* Focusbot requires Android 6.0 and higher.
* Your carrier may charge for text messages being sent.