To contact us or make your views heard please use forum.mapfactor.com as Google Play does not allow us to answer your comments or queries.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
RELEASED TO 4.0 EDITION
The new tool which lets us access all important settings during our driving. It has such an easy interface where you'll find easy what to do
SELECT THE NAVIGATIOR: quickly access to Google Maps service.
PHONE YOU CONTACTS: Open the dial without having an accident or distractions.
MUSIC ACCESS: Quickly access to your music. So connect your mobile easily to your car speakers.
FIND YOUR CAR LAST LOCATION: After each driving, save your location, you'll be saving your current location to easy remember the place where you last parked your car.You can alternate between 3 different searching modes: GoogleMaps, Radar View and 3D augmented Reality View
AND MORE OPTIONS: Customize you background interface, your button's colors, language.
VERY EASY TO USE. This tool is designed for your comfortability and it'll try to bring you the best driving experience
MOST IMPORTANT. We are open to you! We are open to any suggestions or improvements you could think would be better to the app =D!
EFFECTIVE Navigation. Maps are stored on the phone for offline use
FREE updates for both app and maps.
FREE license for OpenStreetMap and 7-DAYS TRIAL for commercial licenses and traffic.
QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE
* open be-on-road navigation
* on some devices you will be ask to choose the installation folder
* wait until application finishes downloading and installing data
* choose application language and speaker for voice guidance, you can also register your e-mail address if you wish
* in the "Serial numbers" menu click on the "+" button
* enter your purchased serial number/s or alternatively click on one of the trial licenses whose functionality is limited to 7 days (you don't need to activate all of them) or on unlimited license for OpenStreetMaps (free maps)
* after successful activation of serial number, the "Download" will be opened
* choose maps you want to install - you can only install maps that have a serial number activated
* click on the "Refresh" button in the bottom-right corner to start download and installation
* close "Download" menu and start using be-on-road navigation when installation is finished
Maps & GPS Navigation by Sygic is The World’s Most Installed Offline Maps & Navigation App!
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
This version includes 7 days to test drive full navigation. After 7 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to Lifetime Navigation.
How to install Sygic GPS Navigationhttp://youtu.be/32ffrGpxPsc?t=12s#aid=P84QYE2UECw"
• High quality maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Free Updates: maps & POIs
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exits
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
• Graphics optimized for phones & tablets
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Real-Time Traffic to avoid traffic jams
• Original voices of Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 70 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
• Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
• TripAdvisor, Booking.com & many more
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
The driver is guided directly by virtual path of the camera preview video,that is intuitive and easy to understand.
While using this system , the driver do not need to map the path and the road.The driver can watch the realtime camera preview navigation screen to get driving condition without impacting driving safety.
Navigation function released areas:
United States,Britain,Japan, India,Hong Kong, Singapore,Malaysia,Indonesia,Philippines, Thailand, New Zealand, Australia,Vietnam,Turkey, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Israel, Canada, Taiwan, Nicaragua, Lithuania, Iceland, Russia, France, Germany, Italy,Mexico, Ireland, Portugal, South Africa, Ukraine, Spain, Hungary, Kenya, Greece, Norway, Poland, Finland,Argentina, Bulgaria, Latvia, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Cameroon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Estonia, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg,Cyprus, Romania, People's Republic of China, Pakistan, Peru, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Colombia,Nigeria, Oman, Iran, Egypt, Chile, Venezuela, Brunei, Algeria, Serbia, Qatar, Kuwait.
BETA11.0 FREEWAY TEST VIDEO:
- Please join us over at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.
How to Turn Your Nexus 7 Tablet into a Futuristic Heads-Up Display (HUD) for Your Car
Top 5 Automotive Android Apps
Navier HUD for Windows Phone is coming!
Navier HUD for IOS is coming!
What's difference in Premium version:
1. No ads
2. Syncs your data on different devices
**Please make sure that your device works well with free version before you buying it **
NOTE: Needs 3G connection when navigation
NAVIER HUD – New navigation concept
Navier HUD is an application available on Android phones. Navier HUD uses the HUD (Head-up display) concept to help drivers without having to take their eyes off the road. The driving information are projected on to the windshield when using Navier HUD while the phone lie down in front of the windshield. Navier HUD has a simple navigation function to hint people toward a selected destination just follow the routing instruction. For the use of HUD, driving information and instruction are designed as simple symbols to help drivers easy to recognize.
Navier HUD (head-up display) projects navigational instructions on the windshield, effectively providing essential information to the driver without having to take your eyes off the road.
The navigational instructions are designed to be read clearly in HUD mode. Simple instructions and signals is the main goal here. Turn-by-turn speech instructions are supported (not all languages).
[Usable for different vehicles]
Navier HUD can be used for driving, biking, jogging... You can switch between HUD and normal mode for regular use on a phone holder.
[Customize your layout]
Navier HUD lets you create your own panel layout with parts like a compass, routing instructions, average speed, route progress, distance travelled. Just choose the parts you need and arrange them however you like.
[Synchronize data with your Google account]
Navier HUD synchronizes and backs up your data (destination and panel layouts) to multiple devices using your Google account.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
"5 stars. Finally a nice simple way to find my car that actually works, and not only the car. It works on anything to find your way back."
"Great Does a great job of finding my car. In my tests it is accurate to 4 meters which is fantastic for a phone gps. Good work and thanks for a great app! "
We have loaded the app with all kinds of extras to entertain as well as navigate!
** DS Software specializes in mobile navigation solutions.
Other supported Navigation App's:
✔ Waze ✔ Sygic ✔ Mapfactor ✔ Navigon ✔ CoPilot GPS ✔ OsmAnd (+) ✔ Wisepilot ✔ Be-on-road ✔ GPS Navigation & Maps ✔ Navigate 6
supported navigation modes:
✔ car ✔ public transport (train,bus) ✔ bicycle ✔ foot
*NEW* - You can start other apps before the navigation starts. (e.g. speed trap warner, GPS recording)
✔ Add places and positions to your app using the address or GPS coordinates
✔ Start Google Maps Navigation (or Waze, Sygic, MapFactor, Navigon, CoPilot GPS, OsmAnd, Wisepilot, Be-on-road, GPS Navigation & Maps, Navigate 6) with just one click.
✔ Choose your route based on means of transportation - by car, public transport, bicycle or foot.
✔ Set Widgets for your destionations and start the navigation directly from your home screen.
✔ Organize your frequently used addresses by catagory (e.g. family, friends, business contacts).
✔ Enables you to set exact placemarks by using either the map or GPS coordinates.
✔ Share your locations with your friends.
✔ Transfer new locations directly from Google Maps into Clicknav.
✔ Save your current position, for example to quickly find exactly where you parked your car.
✔ Backup your locations or export them in a excel file and import them on another device or after an update
✔ Supported by Android smartphones and tablets beginning with Version 2.1.
Note: To call up extended functions for your locations, press longer on a location.
Not affiliated with Google Maps Inc
Navfree not yet supported
place places location locations placemark placemarks GPS position Click nav navigate address Book addresses addressbook navigation widget widgets POI point of interest category find contacts touch feet car bicycle card map vehicle route google database manage manager app guide routefinder Navigator OSM Open Street Map openstreetmap.org garmin cheap online offline tracking android Roadmaps Distance Directions find search free Googlw Maps Goggle Map locale localisation
-Displays current location in decimal and MGRS format along with accuracy reading, number of GPS satellites seen, altitude, course and speed.
-Rangefinder allows you to find approximate distance to an object based on angular difference.
-Converter converts coordinates between degrees and DMS and UTM and MGRS
Note: This app is only as accurate as your device's sensors. Most device compasses are very inaccurate, causing poor rangefinder performance. DO NOT USE THIS APP IN LIFE CRITICAL SITUATIONS. Use at your own risk. Always have a backup.
Visit our facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/pages/GPS-Driving-Route/333589306775354) and share your comments.
Usability: Simple and easy to use.
Navigate: Get accurate driving route for wherever you want to go.
GPS Accuracy: Gives you very accurate GPS location.
Driving Route: Shows correct route on the map to your target location which makes your travel easy with the help of route information.
GPS Distance: Gives you very accurate distance to the target location from your current location
Driving Speed: You can get very accurate speed through our compass page.
* Add locations by making long press on 'maps' page.
* You can change the target location by dragging the pin or you can add the location again. So the old target will get updated.
Thats all! Our compass will show the driving route to the target location which you set. Yes. You can see the route information in text format also which helps you more while traveling. Its very simple!! Just try it!!!!
Tags/Keywords: navfree, nav free, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, navigation, gps navigation, Navigator, free navigator, Turn by turn, Tracking, Live tracking, GPS Tracker, Real Time Tracking, Free tracking, Altitude, Speed, Speed Alert, Distance, Duration, Latitude, Longitude, Traffic, Trafic alert, Compass, Direction, GPS, GPS direction, GPS compass, GPS drive, Free compass, free, Route information, best gps apps, GPS Travel, Travel, Virtualmaze, Virtual maze.
* Android Play Pick * Android Apps to Watch * Best Overall Mobile App 2014- (Mobile World Congress/ GSMA) * Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum) * Stuff Magazine Essential App of the Year *
Our mission is to make cities easier to use. We're reinventing the urban transport/transit app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices.
- "If I could only have one app on my phone, this would be it."
- "I use it every day. They have literally thought of everything."
- "The most useful and well developed app on Android."
- The most comprehensive A to B journey planner (walk, subway/ tube/ metro/ underground, bus, cycle/ bike, cab/ taxi, rail/ train, tram, ferry) with live/ real-time info on all modes of transport.
- Disruptions/ status info, notifications, calories burned, the tube and subway map, personalisation (get me home, favorites, my places), saved routes, weather, and all sorts of other things you need or may not even realise that you need to manage your life in the city.
- Simple, fast and usable design.
- Rapid updates. We will keep improving this app until its the best one on your phone.
- "Without a doubt this is my most useful app."
- "Best transport app I have ever used."
- "I would be literally lost without This is possibly the best app EVER and is updated regularly, love the humour and hardwork that has gone into this app :)"
- "Combines tasks I have several apps for, now I can just keep one."
- "Greatest thing since the invention of transport apps."
Please note: the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location.
Questions? Email us at support(at)citymapper(dot)com.
More from developer
NOTE :- New Version - Before we start beating our testing team, if anyone is experiencing any app crashes please email email@example.com with details of your OS and which device you are using. Thank you! - Navfree Team.
Navfree is a completely free, voice guided navigation app, with no hidden costs or charges.
We use OSM map data, which is created by you and millions of other people around the world. The more you correct the better the map. As it's reliant on you, maps are occasionally incorrect, but you can get involved and use Navfree’s inbuilt feedback tool to correct this.
Navfree features on-board maps, which are stored on your device.
Therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navfree abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection is required!
• Missed a turn? No problem…let automatic rerouting get you back on track.
• Switch to walking mode when you’re on foot.
• Offline and Online address search.
• Simple POI search within Navfree, or use Foursquare for an extensive list.
• Navigate via Postcode, city, street or POI. What’s here?
• Upgradable Premium Content including: Traffic, Celebrity Voices, Safety Cameras
• Integrated Google street view
• + Much, much more
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navfree - especially if something has gone wonky. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Some premium content not available in all countries
Maps available: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.
Tags: navfree, nav free, free satnav, free sat nav, free satellite navigation, free navigation, free navigation system, crowd powered