BoatConnect from Simrad gives you peace of mind. Monitor your boat’s location and battery, track trips and movement. Receive alerts if your boat leaves a designated area, and know when your battery is low. With BoatConnect stay close to family or employees out at sea, track a stolen boat or ensure your battery is ready for planned trips.
- Access to the boat’s location from a smartphone
- Alerts if the boat leaves designated area
- Remote access to the battery status of the boat
- A history of the boat’s recent trips
- No-strings-attached subscription plan
- Low cost and easy to set up
- Weather status at boat’s location
- Developed by Simrad, leaders in marine electronics
To use BoatConnect you will need to purchase a BoatConnect hub. The hub is available online and at selected retail stores. Installing the BoatConnect app is free.
The smart boat monitoring service costs $19.99/month. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
Subscription is for one month and automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage subscriptions by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Cancellations will take effect at the end of the current subscription period.