Navigraph Charts is the easy way for flight simulator enthusiasts to search, view and organize IFR airport and enroute charts. The charts are provided by Jeppesen and cover over 6,800 airports worldwide and are always up-to-date.
You will experience the following with Navigraph Charts App:
- Worldwide and current Jeppesen IFR charts: 6,800+ airports covered
- Moving maps: showing your simulator's aircraft position on the charts in real time
- Night mode: Dark theme version of the charts for low ambient light conditions
- Flight organization: Collect charts for departure, destination and alternates in a single place
- Chart color coding and pinboards: Easily filter specific chart types and pin charts for quick access
- Interactive enroute charts: Click and search airports, waypoints, navaids, airways, controlled and restricted airspaces, FIRs/UIRs, holding patterns and more
- Route visualization: Show your flights route on the enroute charts
You must be a Navigraph user subscribing to Navigraph Charts for full access to this application. If you're not a subscriber yet, you may login to view demo airports Alicante, Spain (LEAL) and Ontario, CA, US (KONT).
An active Internet connection is required when using the app - no offline mode.
NOT FOR REAL WORLD NAVIGATION - FOR FLIGHT SIMULATION USE ONLY