Windy Anemometer application connects your Android device with a Windy wind sensors.
The Windy Anemometer measures wind speed, air temperature and wind direction.
- Current, average and maximum wind speed, wind direction and air temperature
- Graphical and sound alarms
- Logging data to internal device memory or Dropbox
- Monitoring live 10s wind and temperature data on PC
- Wind speed units: m/s, knots, mph, km/h and Bft.
- Temperature units: °C and °F
- Wind speed range: 0.6 - 50 m/s
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s
- Accuracy: +/- 3%
- Logging wind and temperature data (10s, 1min or 10min interval)
- Internal device logging or Dropbox (10s, 1min, 10min, 1h or 12h interval)
- Live data monitoring on PC via Dropbox (live 10s wind and temperature data)
Don't have Windy sensor yet? Buy it at http://www.navis-anemometers.com
- Application requires device with Android 4.3 (or newer) and Bluetooth 4.0 BLE.
- Application will increase battery consumption of your device because of active Bluetooth communication.