NAVITIME for Japan Travel will help you travel around like a local!
- We have discontinued support for versions less than Android 5.0.
- Explore (Travel guides/articles)
- Route Search
- Offline Spot Search (Free Wi-Fi, Currency Exchange, ATM, Tourist Information Center, Stations)
- Conversation Support
About the Features
- We provide you with basic guides and informative articles about traveling in Japan, written by foreign autohrs residing in Japan.
- Topics include Internet connection, transport, money, driving, experiences, food, etc.
- The app navigates you from your preferred point of departure to your destination.
- Search covers all modes of public transport (trains including JR and subway lines, airplanes, taxis, and ferries).
- Provides useful information such as the most convenient carriage number for train transit, platform information and station lists.
- Search directly from a zoomable interactive map of the Tokyo area.
- Allows you to save up to 50 recently searched routes. You can also see them while offline.
- You can save your route search results on your calendar.
Offline Spot Search:
- Search offline for the following spots:
* Free Wi-Fi hotspots (NTT FREE Wi-Fi, FREESPOT, Starbucks, SoftBank Wi-Fi, etc.)
* Currency Exchange
* Tourist Information Center
- "Spot Locator" will tell you the approximate distance and direction to your destination.
- Location mapping and spot search.
- A list of useful Japanese phrases.
- Get route directions on the map.
- Search alternative routes in case of a disruption to your searched route.
- View the time table of the public transportation method from the route search result.
To upgrade, please purchase the 7-day, 30-day, or 1 year Ticket via In-App-Purchase.
With a device running Android OS 5.0 or above, please set the following items in "Developer options" initial configuration to operate our app properly.
- Force GPU rendering
- Do not keep activities
- Background process limit
- Show all ANRs