Please let us know if you are facing any issues at https://goo.gl/forms/Dx3ianj1Dy8aSqWl1
Getting Started :
1. Download and install our RYP eBook App.
2. Create an account with valid E-mail and Phone number.
Note : If you are a registered user of our another app RYP Ask Doubt, you don't have to create new account on RYP eBook App ( skip step 2 ). You can use login credentials of RYP Ask Doubt app to login on RYP eBook app.
Enrolling into Book :
3. Launch RYP eBook App on your phone.
4. Navigate to the Book section from the left navigation menu on app.
5. Tap on the Add icon to start QR Code scanner. (Refer Tips to scan a QR Code
6. Scratch the card present on top of this page of Book to reveal a QR Code unique to you book. (Don't share this QR Code with any one else other wise you will not be able to use free online content of this book.)
7. Scan this QR Code on the book to get yourself enrolled in Book and access the content of the book anytime anywhere.
8. After successfully enrolling in Book, you will be taken to a screen with welcome message.
Accessing the content of Book online :
9. A QR Code is present on each page of this Book.
10. For any book you are enrolled into, you can access any content online by simply scanning the QR Code present on that page.
11. To scan QR Code of any particular page, launch RYP eBook app and navigate to the QR Code section from the left navigation menu.
12. On successfully scanning the QR Code, you'll be redirected to the list of question/learning content of that page.
13. Tap on any question to view its detailed solution.
Tips to scan a QR Code :
1) Keep Book on a flat surface.
2) Hold your mobile phone over a QR Code so that it fits in the defined square in the scanner and is clearly visible in your mobile phone screen.
3) Make sure you have proper lightning around. If required, use flashlight present on the scanner.