It displays all available data from a flight controller in a convenient way.
It allows you to easily configure and tune your model from Android device, so you don't have to take your laptop to the flying field.
It supports direct USB connection (Android >3.1) as well as Bluetooth, WiFi and 3DR Radio.
- MultiWii 2.2 and later
More information can be found in the help file :
Or on the forum:
If you want to see your language in this app please go to
Join the G+ community and register as a tester to get latest alpha/beta versions:
This is a tool to configure the settings of a Tricopter, Quadcopter, Hexacopter or Octocopter based on the MultiWii Project software.
To use this tool it is required to have a Bluetooth dongle to connect into the MultiWii board and of course the MultiWii software running.
You can get a BT dongle already configure from the URL bellow:
Currently working with MultiWii versions:
More details about the MultiWii board can be found here:
For more details about this application and help go here:
An alternative remote control application for MultiWii based multi-copters.
Requires a multicopter based on MultiWii with a Bluetooth module connected in the serial port.
You must activate the #BTSERIAL flag on MultiWii code.
• You may need UniConTX module to control ready made drones
• For more details (http://blog.naver.com/pinggusoft/220325466118)
• For MultiWii copters - working with MultiWii 2.3 version and later
• Control copters (quad, drone) based on MultiWii with your phone using bluetooth (no need additional module)
• ZigBee module (ProBee-ZE20S) supported for long range
• MultiWii configs such as RC tuning, Throttle settings, Battery scale and AUX settings are supported
• Controller mode and station(monitoring) mode are supported
• Controller mode
• Attitude, Altitude, Heading and Fuel gauge are supported
• 4 AUX switches are supported (Low/High)
• ACC and MAG calibrations are supported
• Trim and throttle hold are supported
• Control Roll(Aileron) and Pitch(Elevator) using acceleration sensor on your phone
• Sensitivity of Acceleration sensor is adjustable
• Control Throttle and Yaw(Rudder) using OSD stick
• Station(Monitoring) mode
• Attitude, Altitude, Heading and Fuel gauge are supported
• Monitoring 4 AUX switches (Low/Mid/High)
• ACC and MAG calibrations are supported
• Monitoring GPS connection state
• Google map and Daum map(For Korean users) are supported
• Marking the flight path on the map
• Saving flight path to KML file for Google map (/sdcard/BTCon4Drone)
- 24 hour Free evaluation
This is just a stub for donations, goto https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.droidplanner for the real and free App. But consider buying this stub to support the development.
we strongly recommend to refer to documentation before downloading this application.
and watch this video http://youtu.be/-g0Xed_25iY
using Andruav as APM 3G/4G telemetry: http://youtu.be/4yVnnKUJAYQ
using Andruav as Multiwii 3G/4G telemetry: http://youtu.be/rc14SMtm7Yw
setting up Andruav: http://youtu.be/-g0Xed_25iY
Andruav multiple drone tracking: http://youtu.be/bjiFXKu68e8
1- Uses Mobiles as GPS tracker and Camera.
2- Generate KML & KMZ files where images are market on flight path.
3- Uses GPRS connection to provide unlimited range for FPV & UAV control in mobile covered areas.
4- Support multiple tracking and control of different vehicle and via multiple GCS in the same time. An interesting case is letting a friend of yours share with you your flight experience online while he is in another city, country or even continent.
5- Sends online IMU data based on mobile internal sensors.
6- Send SMS messages of Vehicle location in case it is lose connection.
7- Has telemetry port to enable pilots to use it on top of Ardu & Multiwii while still can control these boards from Mission Planner and Multiwii GCS enjoying unlimited range.
More information can be found in the help file : http://www.andruav.com
Or on the forum: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2301482
ATTENTION: "Please review your country/region policies and regulations for FPV & UAV flying before putting this system on air."
FLY SAFELY: We DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THIS APP.
Vision Pilot Features:
1. Camera Tilt Control
Swipe up to pitch camera upwards and down to pitch downwards.
2. Map and FPV Display
- Full FPV – FPV view in full screen.
- Full Map – Display Full map screen.
- FPV in full screen and map at lower right corner
- Map in full screen and FPV view at lower right corner.
- Shortest path(Green line shown in the map view) between home and aircraft point.
Navigation Mode: (only for device has compass sensor)
- Aircraft navigation mode: map is zoom in/out and rotated based on the direction the aircraft is traveling in. Aircraft appears stationary while the map underneath it appears to be moving and rotating.
- Pilot navigation mode: map is zoom in/out and rotated based on iDevice bearing.
- Wifi Orientator: help orients the wifi range extender towards your aircraft to maintain wifi signal.
3. Flight Parameters
Distance: Horizontal distance from home point.
Altitude: Vertical distance from home point.
Speed: Vertical / Horizontal flying speed.
4. Wi-Fi Signal Intensity
Indicates camera is connected to your mobile deviceand Wi-Fi is working normally.
The connection between the camera and mobile device may fail if Wi-Fi signal strength is low.
5. Aircraft Battery Level
(1) When available power is more than 30%, the battery icon is in white. This battery level is appropriate for flight.
(2) When below 30%, the battery icon will turn red. This battery level is low for flight. It is recommended that you fly your PHANTOM 2 VISION home and land it as soon as possible.
6. Aircraft GPS Status
Displays GPS status and the number of available satellites.
7. Wifi Booster (only for Vision+)
One click enhances the WiFi Video Reception Performance. It will boost the output signal up to 100% from both the Range Extender and Transmitter to increase the FPV range.
8. Find My Vision
Playback the previous flight path.
9. Flight Log System
Record flight details of each flight (eg. GPS latitude longitude altitude speed, battery level, IMU data). Log file can be exported to other app (eg. Dashware)
10. Flight Time Indicator
Remaining flight time and battery level indicator that display the estimated flight time based on the battery current discharge rate.
11. Flight Route Editor
Enter map edit mode and draw the flight route in advance before taking off and starting your mission.
12. Preflight Aircraft Status
13. Take photos
Two Finger Double Tap the video view to take photos. Taking photo is disabled during video recording.
14. Record video
One Finger Double Tap the video view to start and stop video recording.
Auto Recording starts the video record while taking off to avoid forgetting to turn on/off your
Toggle on/off grid line to help you set up Gold ratio of your image before capturing
Capturing image whenever your drone has moved a predefined horizontal and vertical distance.
Combine Home Point Option: use aircraft home point location as the primary home point while your Android device home point is not available.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ / Vision. Please make sure you have the latest DJI firmware and Vision app installed.
Fail to follow the usage instruction to operate will cause unexpected damage and we accepts no liability for the damage.
MavLinkHUB delivers two core functionalities.
As a proxy server - connects your drone (supported interfaces: USB (OTG) or Bluetooth) to the remote Ground Control Station using TCP/IP/UDP protocol stack (possible server modes: TCP point-to-point or UDP broadcast). This way you may transfer MavLink telemetry stream using widely available networks (like WiFi or 3G mobile).
As a protocol analyzer - delivers detailed informations on the MavLink messages passing the core of the application.
Tested for compatibility with:
GCS: Droidplanner, MissionPlanner, QGroundControl
Firmwares: ArduPilot (ArduCopter), MegaPirates.
MavLink low level protocol library based on DroidPlanner project (www.droidplanner.org).
Flight Winds helps pilots calculate crosswind, tailwind and headwind components for takeoff and landing.
-Dual runway display.
-Easy to use.
-Intuitive user interface.
-Warns you if you exceed your custom-defined wind limitations.
Created by a Gold Seal FAA Flight Instructor and Airline pilot specifically for use by pilots during preflight and pre-landing preparation.
It is a must-have app for doing long range FPV (First Personal View).
1. Power on both Phantom 2 Vision+ aircraft and range extender.
2. Connect your device to DJI Phantom Vision+ Wi-Fi network.
3. Open Vision+ Utility app, slide the Connect Vision switch to connect the apps to DJI Phantom Vision+ via the Wi-Fi network.
3. After the connection is established, select the repeater and camera transmit power from 0dbm to 27dbm.
WARNING: This App is only compatible with DJI Phantom 2 Vision+.
Additional information show link quality and state of the battery, if you installed the appropriate current sensor on your model.
Plug the Telemetry dongle from your AV receiver to your phone audio input and follow the position of your model on the map.
It also works as a lost model finder by showing the launch position, pilot position and position of your model.
For any problems and support, please have a look at the ImmersionRC board on FPVLab forums:
We actively monitor this forum.
The system I created is focused on what I wanted it to do: show me legal restrictions, show me latest news, show me what equipment exists. All focused on quadcopters and multi-rotors in general.
It works by reading the weather data from OpenWeatherMap, map details from GoogleMaps and restrictions/equipment details from my website - JoelLipman.com.
My website is not a social network but follows more of a crowdsourcing principle where members with similar interests can contribute to and improve on the existing data.
Keywords: DJI Phantom, F-450, F-550, Naza M, Naza M (V2), Vision 2, Spirit of Flight, Inspire 1
It has full parameters reading and writing. Same as the pc based configurator from basecam.
For now it's only compatible with the latest version of the firmware (2.3b5) but back compatibility is being prepared so everyone can enjoy configuration on the field.
In next updates realtime debug graph will be add.
The app is compatible with 2.4 firmware on v1 boards and V3 boards.
Usb OTG is now possible choosing between bluetooth and usb. You need a usb otg cable for your phone. Available on ebay and amazon.
ATTENTION: Due to the usb on the go android version must be > 3.1.
UPDATE: Added compatibility with 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 firmware versions.
32bits compatibility added.
This is a version for people with cheap tablets without bluetooth. Only usb on the go will connect to the board.
It has the same features as the original version.
If you have bluetooth on your phone, you should choose the other one.