* O2 UK Pay Monthly customers
* O2 UK Business customers (excluding Mobex, some B4B and data only tariffs)
* Movistar Argentina customers
* Movistar Peru customers(*)
Now your mobile number works on Wi-Fi and across your devices. So you’re constantly connected. TU Go extends your phone’s coverage so you can make and receive calls, send and receive texts and use voicemail across multiple devices. And it’ll work over any Wi-Fi network in the world.
By downloading and registering to the app on your tablet, PC and smartphone, you don’t need to worry about leaving your phone behind, running out of battery or not having signal. If one device isn’t close to hand, simply pick up another to keep the conversation flowing. And you’ll be charged as normal, with all calls and texts coming out of your Pay Monthly bundle.
• Constant coverage – choose between your mobile network (GSM), Wi-Fi or fixed Internet for incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
• Simple – TU Go’s easy to use interface syncs up with your device contacts and combines call history and messages across devices too.
• Travel friendly – use TU Go abroad when connected to a local Wi-Fi network on any compatible device. You’ll be charged as if you were in the UK.
• There when you need it – expecting an important call? Need to access your voicemail? Now you need never miss a conversation. TU Go frees your number to work over Wi-Fi on up to five other devices, so you’ll always stay connected.
This version supports Android 2.3 and above. For more information and support:
O2 UK customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/tugo, UK Business customers can visit http://o2.co.uk/business/tugo
Movistar Argentina customers can visit movistar.com.ar/tugo
(*) Movistar Peru customers using TU Go may experience unexpected issues or failures from time to time. Currently, TU Go is not available for those Movistar Peru customers with the “Tono de Espera” or “Movistar Voz a Texto” services. It is also currently unavailable for those customers blocked from accessing supplementary services. For more information, please visit http://www.tu.com/es
Users simply need to setup their account with a Brastel Card, a prepaid calling card distributed in Japan, to start making calls at extremely reasonable rates within Japan or to overseas.
Apart from cheap international and domestic outgoing calls, 050 Free also offers a local phone number totally free of charge for incoming calls. Calls between 050 Free users are free of charge and from other phones, the charge would be as calling to an IP phone number.
FreedomPop free call, free text, free sms, free phone number and free international calls to help you save money:
- Free calling app with free phone calls to anyone in the US and anyone in the world with FreedomPop app
- Free texting app with free messages to any US mobile number
- Free US phone number to take with you anywhere
- Free SMS app to stay connected with app and non app users alike
- Free international phone calls to up to 50 different countries around the world
- Use Freedompop as a free second phone line
- Make free voice calls and send free texts anywhere over Wi-Fi
- Try our Free Basic Plan (includes 500 Texts, 200 Mins -- 100% Free for life!)
- Turn your tablet into a phone. Make free phone calls and send free text messages to anyone on your tablet, phone, or Android device
- Free Wi-Fi texting and voice calling
- Free texting and voice calling back to the US when traveling abroad
- Save tons of money on your mobile plan with free texting and free voice calls
- Make HD-quality phone calls on Wi-Fi. Also works over 3G and 4G connections
- No up-front costs, contracts, or hidden fees
- No advertisements
- No spam
- We don’t share your number with any third parties
*FreedomPop Free Voice and Text app supports all versions of Android OS up to 4.4.4 - (KitKat). Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support coming soon.
Free Calls to India.
See the list of free international call destinations.
Make free calls to any mobile or land line worldwide from your Android device.
No payment required, totally free calls.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Humnut issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.