• Universal Caller ID – Identify who’s calling before you decide to pick up with our Global Directory of over 600 million callers and counting
• Social Address Book – Incorporate information from your social networks for a beautiful address book that updates in real-time
• Contact Updates – Always have something to talk about with a cheat sheet of your contacts’ latest updates in the moment that matters
Our growing list of sources includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail, Google+, WhatsApp, Tango, Skype, Yelp, Google Places, and Contactive’s Global Directory, giving us access to hundreds of millions of contacts.
★★★★★ Thank goodness for Contactive!
Contactive protected me against the ONE RING SCAM! Can't thank you guys enough! Best Caller ID app out there!
★★★★★ Sharp Dialer
I've tried a lot of dialers on Android, but this one takes the cake. The dialer plus the organized contacts, social address book, and caller ID? I'm hooked for life!
No more unknown phone calls!!! Love it!!! Don't have to waste my time with calls from companies or people I don't care about! :) I also love the dialer and social address book!
★★★★★ Great application!
Very good app - I love it ... I'm a business owner and now I can get info on the person calling to help me with the sale. This app has saved me hours AND money! Favorite Android app!
★★★★★ This app is great! I love it!
Caller ID Turbo-Charged WOW! Contactive is amazing! It's able to identify phone calls even when the caller isn't in my address book or one of my Facebook friends. Added bonus -- it never lets me forget my friends' birthdays. Love it! HOW DID I EVER LIVE WITHOUT THIS?
★★★★★ Save yourself from telemarketers
Right after I finished setting up this app, one tried calling me. Ignore! Bye bye spam, hello free caller ID! Great app! 5 stars!
As seen on TechCrunch, Lifehacker, CNET, XDA & Huffington Post
• CNET: "Contactive is like a cheat sheet for incoming calls"
• TechCrunch: "Contactive acts as a new kind of caller ID"
• XDA Developers: "Contactive exceeds expectations in user friendliness and features"
Keep up with Contactive updates and share your feedback with us:
Join the BETA Community https://plus.google.com/communities/109544367587908255806
Contactive is based out of SoHo in New York City, and is a subsidiary of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group. We are a small team of big brains made up of brilliant designers, marketing folk, and engineers who specialize in machine learning. Together, we’re working to replace phone numbers with meaningful pieces of our lives and to shape the future of mobile communications.
"That's: brilliant. I mean, I can think of about a billion uses for this." -MobileCrunch
Why choose iDisplay over hardware display?
- Your Android can be your secondary display
- Works with both Mac and Windows computers
- Choose between WiFi and USB connection options: whichever is more suitable in any particular situation
- iDisplay lets you interact with your additional display: move objects, draw, control playback
- Zoom and Pan your desktop right on your Android
- Easily switch between portrait and landscape screen orientations: simply rotate your device and it will adjust automatically
- Perfectly fits for any Android screen resolution
Android OS 2.1 or later
Mac OS X
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your Mac.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Macs with Intel CPUs running on Mac OS X 10.5 and later.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
iDisplay Desktop application needs to be installed on your PC.
iDisplay Desktop is free and can be downloaded anytime at getidisplay.com
iDisplay is compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit).
Windows 7 Starter Edition is not supported.
On Windows, iDisplay can be used as regular secondary display, mirroring and single-window modes are not yet supported.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7 "Aero" theme may be disabled when connected to iDisplay and will be re-enabled upon disconnection).
Your computer and Android must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: Video playback on iDisplay may be laggy. We're working on its optimization, please make sure to keep your iDisplay up to date!
keywords: additional, monitor, display, idisplay, mac, pc, screen, double, multi-monitor, multiple, dual, extended, virtual
★★★ "This is the revolution of web browsing, awesome!" - FrAndroid ★★★
Now Browser, the fastest and lightest browser on the market!
Have fun with your smartphone to navigate in complete comfort and with an higher
speed to any other existing web browsers: the tests report a double score
against the most popular browsers, all that in a Google Now themed style!
★ Google Now themed
★ Powerful tabbed browsing*
★ Navigation gestures:
- Swipe from left to right to go to the next page
- Swipe from right to left to go to the previous page
- Double-tap on a zoomed page to fit the screen perfectly
- Long press a tab to close it
- Long press the back button to exit from the browser
★ Support for Flash Player, to play web games on your smartphone! *
★ X Connectionsave Mode™ ( Pro ): don't charges images to save your
3G traffic limit
★ Incognito Mode
★ Java Script Acceleration ( Pro ): Use Java Script Superfast Mode to speed
the performance of Java Scripts three times higher *
★ Full screen mode
and much more ...
A full-featured browser, heavy as a text file , Google Now themed,
ready to deal with any condition of navigation!
Addictivetips.com review: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/now-browser-clean-web-browsing-android-flash-support/
*The browser in the free version supports a maximum of 5 tabs, expandable to 100 with the Pro version, Flash Player is natively supported only on Android versions 4.1 and lower for Google policy; tests and benchmarks were run comparing Now Browser, stock browser, Chrome and Lighting.
Ever missed an important call because your phone had no signal and you never noticed?
No Signal Alert detects when your phone is in a "dead zone" or with no reception and sends a customized notification of your choice (sound, vibrate, led color indicator, etc). No Signal Alert can keeps track of every time you loose and recover your phone signal, providing users with useful statistics such as time, location and address when signal was lost.
★ Customize your alerts completely (sound, vibrate, led,etc.)
★ Record and maintain logs of your phone signal events
★ Supports GSM/CDMA
★ Signal meter gauge
★ View map of your known dead-zones
★ View signal statistics for your carrier
★ 1x1 Home-screen monitoring widget
★ Export logs to an Excel-supported CSV files
★ Backup and Restore your logs to your SD card
Note: Please make sure to read the "Helpful tips" when you first install the application.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
♥ One of the best email apps out there - Phandroid.com
♥ Does a better job than the official Gmail app - XDA-Developers.com
♥ CloudMagic's new Cards link your Inbox to Evernote and other apps - The Verge
♥ The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox - TechCrunch
♥ Save to Pocket and Evernote from your inbox with CloudMagic's Cards - Engadget
Seamless integration with popular business tools like - Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Trello and MailChimp. You can now complete your work without leaving your email.
CloudMagic is FREE and supports up to 5 email accounts.
✔ Feature List
★ Lightning fast, powerful email search
Search across all your mailboxes in one go. Use the smart search suggestions to quickly get to the email you need.
★ Works for all types of email
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
★ Unified Inbox
One inbox for all your email accounts.
★ Connected with your favorite tools
Complete all your work right from the Inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, Trello and MailChimp integrated with your email for quick actions.
★ Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, IMAP)
★ Set reminders
Set timely reminders to follow up on starred emails.
★ Push notifications
Stay on top of your inbox with new mail notifications.
★ Works offline
Access your inbox, search and preview your emails even when you are offline.
★ Passcode lock
Secure your data further by adding a passcode lock.
★ CloudMagic in your language
Available in French, German, Russian and Spanish.
Move to folders/labels
Threaded conversation view
Quick swipe actions from inbox
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
1.To set proxy for the entire system or individual apps, you MUST ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST. For those ROMs without IPTABLES module, this app cannot work properly either.
2. To work with your private/public key, please store your key (only OpenSSH format, not putty) as the file /sdcard/sshtunnel/key
3. This App is DESIGNED ONLY FOR those guys blocked by Great Fire Wall in CHINA. If you'd like to get a GENERAL SSH CLIENT, please search "connectbot" in the market. Sorry for the inconvenience.
4. There exists a DNS Proxy in SSHTunnel to solve the DNS Pollution problem in China, which would try to fetch pre-defined HOSTS information from our web server. All these HOSTS files and source codes are open to public.
5. This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
Follow us on twitter: @sshtunnel_dev
Tags: SSH, Tunnel, Proxy, GFW, Firewall