Pros: The app interface continues to improve. The new mobile view is a great addition. Cons: Chromecast video takes several minutes to stream SD quality, and even longer to get to HD quality . My biggest complaint is the ads. I pay for streaming video services to avoid ads. If I'm paying for the product I should NEVER see an ad. There needs to be a free or at least a much cheaper version with ads otherwise.
The interface is really laggy for me, the only app that's like that on my phone, especially when scrolling the box score, sometimes my phone won't respond at all
My problem was fixed @NBA Digital forgot to update my comment had issues last year, but NBA Digital doing a good job updating the app this year.
Latest version is buggy. Incomplete game schedules that jump from month to month instead of chronologically. Used to work fine. Re installing didn't help.
YOUR PLAYSTATION APP IS HORRIBLE! YOU CAN'T WATCH A GAME WITHOUT IT CONSTANTLY PAUSING!
Absolutely horrific. Can't even view recaps and the app feels slow and buggy.
- New VR streams available for purchase
- New NBA League Pass Premium (commercial free) subscription
- Watch all games with NBA League Pass Free Preview available the first week of regular season
- Set your favorite teams and notifications for the 2017-18 NBA Season
- Watch all live TNT Overtime games for free
- The ability to purchase single NBA League Pass games, one game at a time
- Scoreboard UI enhancements and fixes
- Video Control UI adjustments
The #1 source for live baseball. The official app of Major League Baseball.
NCAA College Football Scores, Rankings and Live Fall Championship coverage
Watch TNT Shows, Movies and Sports, Live & On-Demand. Free w/ TV Subscription.
Watch live sports from FOX Sports, including NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and UFC.
Watch live events on PAY-PER-VIEW or UFC FIGHT PASS, & find the latest UFC news!