Updated for 2017: The best part of this app was always being able to see all the stats a player had over his career. Not just that but now there is no steals or blocks per game they only show totals, forcing you to do the math if you want to see how players stack up against each other. So PLEASE reintroduce career stats for players for all past years like you used to and I'll edit my rating. In its current state I can't see myself using your app unless I want to look at box scores. Please fix this. I will edit my raging if past years stats are REintroduced. Why do you insist on making the app worse? Make it better!
The app works great with live games, but when I want to sit back and watch an archive game via chromecast, it never ever loads. Super disappointed after buying league pass.
App quality is poor, slow, Buggy and league pass is limiting and never works right Especially bad on roku
Blackout games depend on your location? That's wack
Very helpful when I miss games good updates on players and game
The app skips forward during the game if you're watching the live content, it buffers constantly throughout the game, please fix this.
- New NBA League Pass Premium (commercial free) subscription
- Watch all games with NBA League Pass Free Preview available the first week of regular season
- New VR package
- Set your favorite teams and notifications for the 2017-18 NBA Season
- Watch all live TNT Overtime games for free
- The ability to purchase single NBA League Pass games, one game at a time
- Scoreboard UI enhancements and fixes
- Video Control UI adjustments
CBS Sports is your source for sports scores, news, stats, live video and more!
Sports news, scores & highlights for NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football & more
The #1 source for live baseball. The official app of Major League Baseball.