Now you can access your HomeTrust Banking Partnership accounts at home, on the road, or anywhere else you have your mobile device. With the HomeTrust Mobile Banking app, you can use many of the same services found on HomeTrustBanking.com, including:
• Access your accounts
• View balances
• Transfer funds
• Find a location
• Pay your bills
• Deposit Checks*
And it’s all fast and secure.**
You can be sure that your transactions and personal information are completely secure with the HomeTrust Mobile Banking app.
*Certain eligibility requirements apply. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Please contact
HomeTrust Banking Partnership's eBanking Support Department for details.
**Must be enrolled in Online Banking. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Location permission is needed to find the nearest locations
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
This convenient, secure, easy to use and complimentary* app lets you check your account balances, transfer money between accounts, deposit checks, view transaction history, pay bills, make person-to-person payments, locate your nearest NewBridge Bank Branch or ATM, and more!
Since NewBridge Bank Tablet Banking uses the same security features, like your Access ID and Password, as NewBridge Bank’s Personal Online Banking, you must be enrolled in Personal Online Banking to access Tablet Banking. If you are not enrolled in Personal Online Banking, simply visit www.newbridgebank.com/enroll to complete the user enrollment process. You will need your account number and your temporary password (the last four digits of your social security number).
To review our Privacy Policies, please visit www.newbridgebank.com/privacy.
NewBridge Bank. Member FDIC.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.