I created this app to save me a couple of seconds to switch between activities on android. This is for ICS. Its an application that launches the recent applications on ICS without having to press and hold the home button.
This application has 2 icons in your application drawer.
The one launches straight the Recent applications. The other one is a configuration that adds the recent application button in the notification bar for convenience.
You can switch to another recent application from any application you are using in android. Slide the notification bar and launch the Recent Applications.
Tested in ICS with Samsung Galaxy SII.
This application is of no use to android with the soft system buttons at the bottom of the screen.
What is Recent Plus!?
It is a small app that replaces the "recent apps" dialog that appears when you long-press the home button. It shows the recently opened apps as before but additionally shows a volume slider. See screenshots. Requires CM7.
As you all know, the nook color is a wonderful device but it is lacking hardware buttons. A typical and really nice remedy is to install keysmod / Hard-key editor and bind the volume buttons to back and menu. Problem: you can no longer easily change the current volume while in an app, especially when it is running in fullscreen.
It started with this post and I am now moving it here.
* a device running a recent nightly of cyanogenmod 7
(0. install the keysmod so you have back/menu instead of the volume buttons)
1. go to "Settings", "Cyanogenmod Settings", "Input", "long-press home settings": check "Use custom application" and then choose "Select custom application", tap "Applications" (yes, another tap here in that list! This is the first entry), finally select "Recent Plus!"
2. done. Now you can long press home to switch apps and change the volume
Update: Fix HTC dial, date display, other bugfixes.
Help needed for design/layout. Please email for bugs.
Please email if having duplicate/unrecognized contacts.
Recent Apps provides a list of recently used apps in android lock screen to help you quickly and easily find apps you are looking for!
Just drag pointer to launch the app!
Simple and Fast!
Don't worry about where the apps are!
* You can change lock screen background image from gallery or default images.
Keywords: Recent Contacts, Recently Added Contacts, Recent, Contacts, added
Display your recent apps directly on your home screen! Customize the number of apps you want to display and hide labels if desired. You may filter out apps that you don't want to see.
Note: Add to the homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Recent Apps Widget
"Keep Track of Your Recent Apps, Downloads, and Pictures with… Recent" - XDA Developers
RECENT makes finding your latest photos, downloads, installed and used apps easy.
RECENT is your primary productivity choice for managing images, files you downloaded and apps which have been installed in recent time.
The RECENT is compatible with all Android-based phones, and helps users to reach recent images, files, apps with simple click.
Pointing out your recent apps
Feeling hard to find out your frequently used apps?
No worry! The RECENT smartly manages your apps by frequency of use, and helps you to reach the one simply and quickly.
Showing apps you recently installed
Lots of apps have been installed on mobile phone, which is the one I want to use? The RECENT helps you to sort apps by installation time, and presents you an easy way to access or manage.
Finding out recent downloaded files
We always miss the files, images downloaded from mobile browser and other apps, how can we get them besides watching on notification bar?
The RECENT offers you the most quick and convenient way to manage download files.
Reaching your recent pictures
All images are stored in your phone gallery, and you can hardly find out the one you want.
The RECENT smartly manages all your photos, and helps you reach the one by simple click.
file manager,filemanager,photo browser,Album,download file manager,apps launcher
When started, RecentApps is accessed through the notification/status bar.
**Due to security restrictions, some applications can't be switched to using this app. When this happens you will get a message "Sorry, can's switch to this task".
Works only for single type rating. Pilots bi-qualified on Airbus 330/340 (for example) have specific recent experience handling not compatible (yet) with this version...
More from developer
He can help you scheduling you prenatal visits, preparing you Hospital bag, and even choosing your baby name. Everything so you can be prepared for your baby’s birth.
Pregnancy coach is an application and a widget that stands on your tablet/phone desktop.
Simply enter your baby’s due date and the widget will display the number of days remaining in a nice bubble.
- Browse names from a huge list (with rank popularity). Select your favorites. Ask dad or family to do same. Then compare choices in the favorites name list.
- A random name from the huge list is displayed every time you launch Pregnancy Coach to give you suggestions. Simply touch the star to add it to the favorite list.
- Schedule doctor’s appointments, tests and other events. Some important appointments are already pre-scheduled (based on baby's due date you have entered)
- Listen to mother's nature sound to relax
- A "to remember list"(Hospital bag) with important things to not forget before the D day. The list can be updated with your own things.
- Display the week number of your pregnancy.
- Read monthly updates of your baby’s growth.
- Read daily horoscope for you or for your baby :)
Important: This software is intended for informational use only. Please consult your doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
CrossAna is an original android game : It's a crossword variant in which words don't have to be found from definition but
from the letters of the word displayed in alphabetical order
Example : from letters AELNP you have to find PLANE
All words are placed in a grid like classical crossword
Grids are grouped by themes and by difficulty so that everyone can have fun !
Watch the video to help you start playing
Keywords : puzzle games crossword anagram smart letters words memory