You'll get access to the interesting points that can be found on your way: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theaters, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
Audio and visual guidance will help you reach your destination.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Groningen, Almere, Breda, Nijmegen and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
The app has the following features:
- Realtime journey planner
- Timetable of departing trains per station
- Summary of Planned work and disruptions
- Station specific information regarding facilities and shops
- Notifications regarding delays of a saved trip
- We use your location to show nearby train stations
- We use permissions for "Photo's/media/files" to save temporary files for Google Maps. This allows maps shown in the app to be faster. The app doesn't use or have access to your pictures or other media.
- Netherlands In Depth: the background info that you need to have before you go.
- A country map highlighting all the cities and national parks.
- Complete city guides for the most important destinations, with sights, restaurants, things to do and a city map.
- Mini guides for less important destinations.
- Dutch language phrasebook.
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
This app includes:
- Things to do in Amsterdam (for example: Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum etc.)
- Things to do in Rotterdam (for example: The Euromast, The Port Of Rotterdam etc.)
- More Cities in The Netherlands (for example: Alkmaar, Leiden, Den Haag, Wieringen etc.)
- Some attractions (for example: The Keukenhof, Walibi, the Efteling, Aalsmeer flowerauction etc.)
- Some cool extras as Dutch Music and a Dutch Rail map, more is coming soon!
And the best.... The app is free!!!
Note: If you want to leave feedback please click on the contact button in the app or send an email to email@example.com.
Our first update!
If you are planning to visit Korea and you would like to know more about Korean travel, history and culture, then VisitKorea is here for you!"
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 20M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every enquiry.
Why should you buy an expensive GPS device if you can install the much cheaper Topo GPS app. Topo GPS contains all functions of a regular GPS device, has a much more detailed map, and is much more convenient to operate. The accuracy of the position determination is in favorable conditions about 5 m.
Ideal for walking, hiking, cycling, mountainbiking, sailing, horse-riding, geocaching, scouting, trail running and other outdoor activities. Also suitable for outdoor professionals such as biologists and geologists.
Topo GPS Contains
* Complete topographic map of the Netherlands, 1:25,000, newest edition, including future updates for free.
* Very detailed maps, with buildings, cultivation, all roads including the smallest forest trails, contour lines, and characteristic elements in the landscape.
* Map tiles are saved automatically on your device and can be viewed off-line.
- Intuitive interface
* Clear menu with most important functions (top right)
* Different dashboard panels (bottom) with distance, time, speed, altitude and coordinates.
* Clear manual on http://www.topo-gps.com/manual/html
- Current position
* Position and movement direction indicated by arrowed marker.
* Displayable in WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS, and Dutch Grid (RD) coordinates.
- Planning, loading and recording routes
* Easy recording routes via one-click on clock of dashboard, with pause and
* Planning of routes from A to B using different transportation means (pedestrian/bicycle/car).
* Planning of routes via different route points.
* Planned routes are automatically drawn over roads.
* Planned and recorded routes can be easily edited.
* Importing routes in .gpx format and zipped .gpx format from internet and e-mail.
* Sharing recorded and downloaded routes in .gpx format.
* All map tiles of a route can be saved on your device with a single click.
* Routes can be organized into folders.
* Photos can be taken in the app and will be included in recorded routes.
* Adding waypoint through address, current position or coordinates.
* Supported coordinate systems: WGS84 decimal, WGS84 degree minutes (seconds), UTM, MGRS and Dutch Grid (RD) coordinates.
* Waypoints can be used to plan a route.
* Waypoints can be organized into folders.
* Shown map tiles are saved automatically on your device.
* All tiles of the current area or a route can be downloaded into the
cache with a single click.
- In app purchases
* Topographic maps of Denmark, Finland, New Zealand and Norway.
* Detailed OpenStreetMap world map
If you are recording a route, the GPS will run in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Rdzl, the company behind Topo GPS, does not obtain in any way the position of the user of Topo GPS. Rdzl does also not obtain the routes recorded by the user, and save the routes planned by the user. We sell our product, not our user data.
Going to Netherlands? Try this FREE & OFFLINE travel guide with cities, attractions, road map, local prices, tips and reviews added by hikers.
Join Hikersbay family, community of more than 10 000 000 travelers who use our apps and share articles, reviews, photos and recommendations.
• Available in 15 languages.
• 100% free and offline (no roaming charges)
• Best mobile travel guide 2013 - ACS Awards Winner.
This app offers you complete offline city guides for:
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Hoom, Eindhoven, Delft, Arnhem, Utrecht, Haarlem, Aruba, Groningen, Texel and other travel destinations in Netherlands.
Features of the Netherlands Travel Guide by Hikersbay:
• Top cities & regions in Netherlands
• List of attractions with multi-language descriptions and photos
• Currency converter & local prices comparison (71 curriencies)
• 14 days weather forecast with offline mode
• Travel reviews & social recommendation
• Multiple languages supported (15 languages)
• Best Trips, Adventures, and To Do
• Cheap hotel booking and car hire
What people say:
• "Very handy. For years when I toured Paris, I lugged around a folded paper city map. Later I toured with a small thick book of arr.maps. Now it's on my pad!"
• "Awesome! This app provides all the things you need. No agresive adds and doesn't need network connection at all. Really helpful."
• "Absolutely good. When we had our vacation in Hong Kong it really helps me a lot. I recommend this apps to people who want to go to HK. Great work!"
• "Great app, easy to use. Try to use this application for great guide going to different places you like."
With this app you get access to FREE guided walking tour around the most important and characteristic places in: Amsterdam, Begijnhof , New Church, Rembrandtplein. The range of free services may vary.
Netherlands can be the best for you at any season. When to go to Netherlands
The Netherlands is a constitutional monarchy located in Northwest Europe. The Netherlands Antilles is part of the state and consists of islands in the Caribbean. The Netherlands is often called Holland after a historic region, part of the present day nation. The country is bounded on the North and West by the North Sea, on the East by Germany, and on the South by Belgium. Land is scarce in the Netherlands and is fully exploited. The natural landscapes have been altered over the centuries.
For those who are new to 9292: 9292.nl is the ultimate travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands. With the 9292 app for Android planning your trip from A to B will be even faster. This app gives you the real time travel information. Personal preferences can be saved and the lay is user friendly.
From anywhere to everywhere
The app provides various options for choosing your departure location and destination: your current location (using GPS), a known location (like a shopping mall, station or landmark), a bus stop, an address or a location you created.
Synchronizing travel information
This app doesn't need the same information over and over. Frequently used locations are stored and you can create your own locations (for instance: 'home', 'grandma', 'office', or anything you like.) If you create your Personal 9292 profile you can even take the trips you planned by train, bus, tram or metro at home with you on your phone. This allows you to synchronize your travel information with the touch of a button.
Check on your trip on the go
With this app the 9292 real time travel planner has become even more mobile. On the go you can easily check what time your connecting bus leaves and if there are any changes on your route.
- Real time travel planner for all public transport in the Netherlands
- Save and your personal travel advice and take it with you
- Create personal departure locations and destinations
- Information about important locations nearby
- Travel advices can now be saved in your calendar
- Sending a travel advice by email is now possible
+ + No TRAVEL GUIDE for your trip yet?? + +
MARCO POLO Travel Guides App with offline map, personal trip organizer, picture upload and tried and tested MARCO POLO travel informations - insider tips and highlights!
The travel guide app for your smartphone by MARCO POLO
Local orientation, travel preparations and trip recording!
Let MARCO POLO guide you -
to the highlights in Barcelona or the insider locations of Mallorca!
The BERLIN guide is for free, every other guide you'll get for just $ 6,49!
* Travel Guide for your smartphone
* Amsterdam Guide for free
* German and english
* High quality informations by the MARCO POLO editors
* Text informations for your travel preparations
* Offline map for the local orientation
* All the interessting locations out of the categorys sights, food & drink, nightlife, sleeping, shopping and travel with kids
* Personal chapter "my trip"
+ Take pictures of your favourite places and save them in your MARCO POLO account
+ Plan tours with the app
+ Take notes for your trip
Have fun travelling in...
... AMSTERDAM, BARCELONA, BERLIN, LONDON, NEW YORK, PARIS, ROM ...
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
The routes between nodes are available for approximately 90% of the area. The routes are delivered by OpenFietsKaart.nl that gets its data from OpenStreetMap.org. Everyone can help completing the route network. See the help in BikeNode for more information.
Within BikeNode you can switch between the standard map view an the satellite view. Driving and walking navigation are integrated and with Streetview you can view around at a node.
Be the first to know about all that Abu Dhabi has to offer – from attractions and experiences to culture and heritage, from hotels and restaurants to spas and malls. Find fast and easy-to-navigate information on getting to and around the emirate. Cool off while with our watersports & cruising experiences, be inspired by our architectural wonders, tee-off at one of our great golf courses or have a once-in-a lifetime desert escape.
Everything you need to know about the emirate – searchable, portable and sent straight to your phone.
Why is Visit Abu Dhabi Mobile App the best way to experience Abu Dhabi?
- Localised content in 9 languages (English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese)
- Extensive, up-to-date online & offline information on all there is to see & do in Abu Dhabi
- Useful as a trip planning tool, handy to use while in Abu Dhabi
- Available with a ‘Near Me’ functionality showing you everything within easy reach
- Comprehensive, easy-to-navigate map
- Full listings of hotels, restaurants and spas with filters to find what’s best for you
- Inspiring video and photo galleries
- Travel info and tips available offline
- Quick answers to most frequently asked questions
- Prayer times for Abu Dhabi
- Currency converter
- Option to share your experience via Facebook & Twitter straight from the app
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Holland
★ Parents educating their kids about the Netherlands
★ Individuals interested in learning about the Netherlands
★ Netherlands fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of the Netherlands
★ No data connection necessary. Works in the offline/airplane mode
No network connection is necessary to run this app, which makes it a perfect app to learn about Holland while on a plane or while in a foreign country where data roaming is expensive. The app will run in the offline/airplane mode.
Sample Netherlands country fact:
"There are around 16 million bicycles in Holland, which supposedly means almost one for every inhabitant."
The app doesn’t require any data connection in order to show the attraction descriptions. Thereby you save the costs for the data connection.