The Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens is located on the scenic Niagara Parkway and the Great Gorge, just a 10-minute drive north of the Niagara Falls. This beautiful garden setting is home to the Butterfly Conservatory and serves as the unique outdoor classroom for students attending the Niagara Parks School of Horticulture.
- Guided walking tours of the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens
- Read descriptions of features at each stop or listen to a voice-over
- Use the interactive map to find each tour stop or other garden features over 99-acres
- Get directions quickly from anywhere in the world
- Answers to frequently asked questions about everything there is to know about the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens