"Diabetes:M" can analyze the values from the imported data from various glucometers and insulin pumps via the exported files from their respective diabetes management software systems.
Supports Android Wear smart watches.
• Record everything – blood glucose levels, carbohydrates, insulin dosages, exercise, notes, tags, and pictures.
• Edit entries quickly with the intuitive user interface.
• Powerful tags system – categorize entries using tags.
• Take pictures of meals – helps you remember how much you ate.
• Detailed graphs and statistics – provides key insight on your blood glucose levels.
• Filter entries and statistics – find what you’re looking for by date, type, mealtime, tags, and low or high BG.
• Insulin calculator – automatically calculates insulin boluses for each meal.
• Insulin on board – protects you from insulin over dosage.
• Food database - store foods' nutrition information
• Carbohydrates calculator - calculate total carbohydrates from multiple food servings.
• Reminders – remind yourself to give insulin or check your blood sugar.
• Email spreadsheet reports to doctors and family.
• Backup and restore data.
• Import existing data using a CSV file.
• Supports mg/dL (U.S.) and mmol/L (international).
Help with translations at https://gowong.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=47648
Feel free to suggest new features at http://bgmonitor.uservoice.com/
Learn more about the diabetes app at http://www.bg-monitor.com/
This app was created in collaboration with Diabetes UK by Dr. Pavan Bandhu and was developed by Jagdeep Nagpal (Oxford Brookes - MSc. Computer Science & Newcastle University BSc. Computer Science)
An app tester of Insulin Calc said "..Good app that is quick and easy to use. Informative and accurate for readings. Recommended to other users.."
This app is intended to be used only by diabetes Type 1 patients.
Your valuable feedback will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to email me any time to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Insulin Calc". Thank you.
This app was developed for the Diabetes App Challenge to support young people with diabetes get the best out of their appointments (funded by Diabetes UK & run by Plymouth University & Peninsula School of Medicine & Dentistry)
Optimised for ICS and Jelly Bean
settings->save button added
fixed settings layout
Modified the calculation
Fields turn red when Insulin value is more than 20
Clear button added
Decimal formatted to 2 decimal places
Initial release with the insulin calculator
The My Childrens app puts all of Nationwide Children’s expertise at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. Find a Nationwide Children’s doctor, program or service and navigate through the hospital’s main campus. Plus, the My Children’s app helps you stay on track with your family’s health information.
Track your family’s important health information
Notifications for well-check visits
Search A-Z listing of childhood health topics in the Health Library
Locate the nearest Close To Home Urgent Care Center and see how long you’ll have to wait
Details on doctors, programs and services
Navigate Main Campus and all 60+ locations
Link to your MyChart account
Specialty tools for Diabetes Care and Cystic Fibrosis Resources
My Residency is available to those Pediatric Resident’s at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The App provides access to our phone numbers and connectivity to departments across the system, information on the various rotations, a directory of other residents, information that was previously only found in the quick guide, and much, much more. This helping tool is designed to provide quick access to information vital to the program.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. In 2012, after the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we will be the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.