In the My Family Meal Planner Light app you will find:
• 4 meals planned per week for 52 weeks, all the recipes you need, and all the weekly grocery lists.
• An interactive grocery list that you can cross off items and add your own items.
• All meals are under 500 calories.
• Every recipe and meal includes nutritional analysis.
• You will have one crock pot meal every week. There is a picture of a crock pot next to the menu/recipes that are crock pot meals.
• All recipes or menu items that have a heart by them meet the American Heart Association requirements for a heart healthy recipe/meal.
• All recipes or menu items that have a star by them are diabetic friendly. They have less than 60 grams of carbohydrates per serving or less than 4 Carb Choices. 1 Carb Choice = 15 grams of Carbohydrates. Recommended amount for most diabetics is 3 to 4 carb choices per meal. (If you are a diabetic, make sure you follow your individual plan made for you by your doctor or dietitian.) **If carbohydrates are close to 60 grams, omit the fruit in order to have your glass of milk with your meal and to stay within your 3 to 4 carb choices per meal.
• If you are using a weight loss system that uses points, you will see at the bottom of the nutritional analysis your points already figured! This meal planner is not intended to be a weight loss plan. (This meal planner is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers International and it has not been reviewed by Weight Watchers for accuracy and suitability for Weight Watcher members.)
• When I wrote this meal planner in 2008 I was a childcare provider. I was required to follow the USDA requirements when feeding the children in my care. I felt it was important to include these requirements in this meal planner. You and your family will receive 1 meat, 1 bread, either 2 fruits or 2 vegetables or a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. You will receive Vitamin C daily and Vitamin A at least twice a week. They also suggest that you drink a glass of milk with your meal.
You will save money in the end because you are going to the store with a list. You won’t be buying unnecessary items. Many of my customers have reported saving $75-$100 a month. Plus they are saving time because they don’t have to figure out their menu. I have already done it for you!
A few things to remember before heading to the store:
• Items on the menu that include a recipe you will need to refer to that recipe for the serving size. All other sides are ½ cup servings except side salads are 1 cup servings.
• If you would like to have margarine on your bread and/or salad dressing on your salad, you will need to add that to your grocery list and be sure to add the calories to your meal. Use these two items sparingly. They are usually full of calories and fat.
• I used canned fruits for the nutritional analysis so that it would be convenient for you, but you can purchase fresh fruit instead.
• For the nutritional analysis I used ground beef 90% lean meat/10% fat. For milk I used 1%. I also used instant mashed potatoes for figuring purposes.
For many of the items you can find lower calorie options. Feel free to purchase those items. The nutritional analysis figures for this meal planner were figured based on the USDA ingredient database. Nutritional values will vary from brand to brand.
I hope you enjoy your My Family Meal Planner Light Mobile App!
Copyright © 2008 Lindsay Siebert - All Rights Reserved
• Any number of children can be added to the system maintaining different record for all.
• Application provides automatic scheduling of vaccines according to the date of birth of the child.
• There exists a facility to make the vaccines that are scheduled and not marked done, with different color combination.
• The red band helps the user to differentiate forgotten vaccines from the done ones.
• They can be rescheduled as per user’s need.
➢ Quick Look:
This section of the application provides a quick view of all the details related to a particular child like latest entered feeding details, medicine details, doctor details and many more.
Application provides the parent to add doctor’s details corresponding to every child they have entered. The interface provides you to enter the doctor along with appointment details. It does facilitate the module with alarm facility so as to remember when the appointment is being scheduled.
The application gives a feature to enter the medicine detail that is to be given to the child. User can fill the details that which medicine is used for which all diseases. They can add the time so as to set the alarm for the reminder that when to give the medicine to which child.
The parent can enter the child’s body temperature in two ways i.e. in mouth and at armpit.
This provides them with a feature to be précised in concern to their child’s health. Parent can record as many number of details they want.
Parent can keep a record of child growing their tooth. The interface consists of a graphical representation of a child’s mouth helping parent to decide on the name of the tooth that is to be recorded.
This module of the application happens to be the most flexible and enhanced part. This provides parents to record all the feeding details of a child. The section is provided on the type of food available i.e. liquid, solid and breast feeding. Parents can also add the amount of food item given to the child.
The sleep section gives a facility to add sleep duration details of a child. The to and from time gives the time period for which the child was sleeping. The filtering can be done on the basis on morning, noon and night. The ‘Statistical’ view of sleep detail gives the stats that how much on an average a child is sleeping.
As child can’t speak parents understand with their reaction to the situation. So it happens to be a factor to know at what time the child was in what mood. Parent can keep a record of their child’s mood according to date and time.
There are many more features that are present so as to make the application more parenting orientated.
Baby Doctor Appointment
My IBS Diary is a food and symptoms diary that helps you track the type and intensity of your symptoms, your eating habits, bowel movements, mood and events that may affect you. Using My IBS Diary on a daily basis will let you remember exactly how you were feeling at any given moment, what you had been eating that day, and when you went to the toilet, which helps greatly when talking to your doctor, and gives you clues about which foods may trigger which symptoms.
• A straightforward interface: adding entries to the diary is so easy you will never feel lazy about keeping it up-to-date. Additionally, My IBS Diary remembers which food you have taken in the past and helps you by autocompleting food entries.
• Keep track of what you eat, how you feel, your visits to the toilet, and the medication you take.
• Create reports and print them from your computer. Useful when talking to your doctor.
• Password protection: if you choose so, you may protect access to your diary, so only you can read and write entries
• Discreet appearance: neither the icon nor application title will catch the attention of unwanted eyes.
• Personal diary: keep notes about anything you think might be useful – stressful events, detailed notes about how you were feeling that day...
• Easy navigation: jump to any date with just a few taps and review any day in the past.
† Refund policy: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us first to see if we can help you in any way. If this is not enough, you may ask for a refund for the full price of the app within 15 days of the purchase date.
‡ Usage note: the BM abbreviation stands for “bowel movement”.
IF A BLANK SCREEN APPEARS ON THE FIRST START-UP THEN A RESTART OF THE APP IS NEEDED
We are no longer supporting updates for this app. We reccomend My Recipe Box Pro!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in regards with questions.
My Epilepsy Diary lets you use the same technology to manage your epilepsy as you use to simplify the rest of your everyday life! It lets you record real-time details about seizures, medications, side effects, moods, triggers, and you can even include detailed notes - all from your Android phone.
When your entry is completed, it is synched to your online diary where you can generate personalized reports to bring to medical visits, providing your doctors and nurses with not only snapshots of recent events, but also long-term trend data, both key to assessing treatment effectiveness. By reviewing graphs and other reports, you can visualize trends that can help you and your healthcare professionals improve your treatment.
* Record Seizures (single or clusters)
* Record Medicines, when to take them and when to refill them
* Record Triggers (10 standard or customize your personal trigger)
* Record Side Effects including the severity of the reaction.
* Get reminders for your medications and refills
* Get reminders on your phone and take your medications on time
ADDITIONAL FEATURES that are available when you access your online diary including:
- Personal Medical History
- Customized Reports – including graphs which can be printed or emailed
- Setup Reminders for medication, refills, or other personal events via text message or email
- Uploading photos or files to attach to a daily record
- Medicine Organizer
- Summary of Notes
- and more
- Internet Access required to synch data to your online diary
Take Control and Get Started Today with My Epilepsy Diary.
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
My Epilepsy Diary is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.
My Epilepsy Diary is a free service available in these countries:
- USA, by the Epilepsy Therapy Project. www.epilepsy.com
- Canada, Italy, Spain, by The Epilepsy Therapy Project supported by an educational grant from UCB.
- Australia, by Epilepsy Action Australia. epilepsy.org.au
App developed and supported by Irody, Inc. www.irody.com
Keywords: myepilepsy myepilepsydiary epilepsy epilepsie seizure
So today we offer you this app- My Weight Diary to you.
You can use it to record every change in your weight loss journey.
Are you ready for that?
--Just take out your phone and install this app on your phone;
--Then open it to set your current weight in kg;
--After that, you can try to get 30 to 40 minutes of exercise a day. Several days later, set a new weight in this system. In this way, you can get a details weight-losing diary on your phone, from which you can see your outcome for weight-losing;
-- And you also can click Statistics to check up your weight-losing recording. In details, you can know the record for your starting weight, current weight, overall loss and to go target weight, etc.
--Besides, this app also can show you a BMI table. Just click BMI calculator to calculate your BMI index. Then check up your weight state based on the BMI table in this app.
This app is great helper for your weight-losing journey.
Want to lost weight now?
Quick take actions and stick it out!
My Weight Diary will always stay with you.
Come on, my dear friends! You will be the next fair lady.
1. This app may be implanted with notification ads or icon ads.
2. Please do not forget to deactivate this app after you open the screen lock to delay the screen off time in Device Administrators of Settings.
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's weight and height.
Recipes from the different countries:
With all this, plus easy-to-follow-instructions and beautiful colored photos of every recipe, this is the one cooking app moms, dads, and kids will all enjoy using.
⁃ Lots of recipes across categories
⁃ Save your favourite recipes
⁃ Easy search tool that lets you find the just-right recipe in a snap
⁃ Easy-to-use shopping list
⁃ Easy-to-read step-by-step instructions
This application provides information on different counties recipes to you that are collected from various sources, which are not under the control of us. We have integrated user-friendly interface that will allow you to find various countries recipes within the application without having internet on. All the intellectual property rights of the application are owned and retained by us. The content may vary and can be withdrawn from the app without any prior notice and no refund will be given for such instances. We do not offer any responsibility about the authenticity of the recipe information provided in the app. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement at anytime and that the modifications will be effective with immediate effect upon uploading.
Primary: Food & Drink
country recipes,recipes,chinese,french,greek,indian,italian,mexican,russian,spanish,thai,countries cuisine,
The patient can also request office appointments directly from the office. The patient can open PDF files on their android device about different topics on pediatrics. Patient can also confirm his appointment after the office calls the patient, directly from your android.
More from developer
myChildren's, Nationwide Children's Hospital’s FREE app, provides access to our main campus and offsite locations, wayfinding, physician and service information and more. This app provides simple navigation throughout the hospital main campus as well as door to door directions to our over 50 locations - finding your way has never been easier. In addition, you'll have quick access to physician, service and need-to-know information.
Locate: The nearest Urgent Care Center, Emergency Room at the hospital’s main campus, Close To Home Center, and more.
Find a Doctor or Service: Search for your child’s doctor by name, program or service. View their profile, contact them or find them on the map.
Health Library: Access an A-Z listing of critical childhood health topics, from stages of growth and development to disease and injury prevention, procedures and tests.
My Child: Customized section for your child(ren) - immunization schedules, developmental milestones, and more.
Need-to-Know Information: Get hours, service descriptions, information about what to bring and what not to bring and general main campus information.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. In 2012, after the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we will be the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
- Feeding regimen and weight tracking journals
- Feeding tube troubleshooting
- Feeding tube quizzes
- Electronic insulin dose calculator
- Electronic blood glucose log
- “Sick Day Care” guidelines
- Carb counting resource and food records
The app currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. User feedback is greatly encouraged as this will allow future updates to continually meet the needs of patients and families.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. After the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we are the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.