The app, uses geolocation to generate a list of nearby facilities from an index of the more than 2,000 hospitals in Indonesia.
Important information including maps, directions and contact information is presented clearly upon selecting a facility. Additionally, users can upload photos of their hospital experiences to each hospital’s profile, along with comments and reviews. Other users can view and comment on these images and descriptions, producing honest and vivid accounts of each facility’s culture and care
1) BEST HOSPITAL DIRECTORY
This application will help you find the nearest hospital in INDONESIA to your position. Search hospitals by distance or name. You can also call hospital directly from this application.
• Current listing of hospitals in INDONESIA
• Hospital phone numbers, email addresses and websites accessed directly from the app
• Google Maps feature. Get directions to the hospital you choose.
• Search capability for listing hospitals based on name, or keyword for medical services
• Search for location of hospitals within distance from your present location
• Tapping capability to view directions to the hospital from your present location.
• Access Individual reviews and comments made written about one or more of selected hospitals
2) PHOTOS SHARING FOR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS
• Users (patients and visitors) can post photos, add comments and edit it
• Useful to patients, visitors, doctors, nurses and the general public
• Integrated geo-location feature, automatically propose includes other photos posted by others (within 10km radius)
• User (patients and visitors) can add comments and share the same in social media
3) PROMOTIONAL FEATURES TO HOSPITALS
• Promote hospital services and features
• Share hospital news & special promotions
• Enhance the hospital’s experience
• Generate more social interactions between the public and hospitals.
• All the contents are moderated with report abuse functionality
myChildren's, Nationwide Children's Hospital’s FREE app, provides access to our main campus and offsite locations, wayfinding, physician and service information and more. This app provides simple navigation throughout the hospital main campus as well as door to door directions to our over 50 locations - finding your way has never been easier. In addition, you'll have quick access to physician, service and need-to-know information.
Locate: The nearest Urgent Care Center, Emergency Room at the hospital’s main campus, Close To Home Center, and more.
Find a Doctor or Service: Search for your child’s doctor by name, program or service. View their profile, contact them or find them on the map.
Health Library: Access an A-Z listing of critical childhood health topics, from stages of growth and development to disease and injury prevention, procedures and tests.
My Child: Customized section for your child(ren) - immunization schedules, developmental milestones, and more.
Need-to-Know Information: Get hours, service descriptions, information about what to bring and what not to bring and general main campus information.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. In 2012, after the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we will be the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
- Feeding regimen and weight tracking journals
- Feeding tube troubleshooting
- Feeding tube quizzes
- Electronic insulin dose calculator
- Electronic blood glucose log
- “Sick Day Care” guidelines
- Carb counting resource and food records
The app currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. User feedback is greatly encouraged as this will allow future updates to continually meet the needs of patients and families.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. After the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we are the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.