VR Clinic is a Virtual Reality training application that provides users with the latest techniques, protocols and educational guidelines for CPR and choking rescue. VR Clinic allows users to select training scenarios based on their personal experience and preferences.
VR Clinic includes 9 total training scenarios, including:
- Infant CPR (both 1- and 2-man rescue)
- Child CPR (both 1- and 2-man rescue)
- Adult CPR (both 1- and 2-man rescue)
- Infant Choking Rescue
- Child Choking Rescue
- Adult Choking Rescue
VR Clinic can be used by anyone, from anywhere, at anytime, as many times as desired.
- LEARN life-saving techniques in our real-world VR training scenarios, memorizing protocol through observation.
- TEST your knowledge by selecting the appropriate techniques and sequences in each rescue scenario.
- EARN rewards for accuracy, speed, and more. Collect all the rewards to showcase your mastery!
- VR Clinic can be used with or without a virtual reality headset. Available in English and Spanish.
VR Clinic is not a substitute for CPR certification. We encourage everyone to take a CPR class provided by a certified CPR instructor and to use VR Clinic as a supplemental tool to master and refresh your skills. More information about VR Clinic may be found at thevrclinic.com.
VR Clinic was developed at Miami Children's Health System and is supported by MAD Dev.