The widget has been totally redone and is entirely a new app from the original.
This app is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Wally-World.
If there is any problems please feel free to let me know. I will address the problems promptly and consider any ideas in making this app the best possible.
This is a widget so to access it touch the home screen and hold for a couple of seconds then select "Apps and widgets", select widgets , or go to your programs and select widgets tab, then navigate to the mySchedule preview and add it to home screen.
It is simple and easy to use so you can easily and quickly be informed.
* create / change one work day
* create / change multiple work days
* create your own work shift pattern
* export month work schedule and send it via email, viber, etc
* grid and list schedule view
* extra notepad (with notes priority)
* backup database to SD card
* select work shift in color of your choice
* select first day of week
* Widget 1x4 (7 days preview)
* Widget 2x4 (14 days preview)
* Widget 3x4 (28 days preview)
Supports 7 and 10 inches Tablets
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule (roster, planner) in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Development team put a large emphasis of simplicity and ease of use for the user.
Whenever you arrive at work, simply click "In" to log your shift start time; when you leave work, click "Out" to log your shift end time.
In order for you to evaluate the compatibility of the application to your needs, the basic version is free with limited features (with ads).
For the first 30 days most of the features are available.
You can upgrade to the Pro version (without ads) from within the application.
Features of the free version:
* Widget for In/Out logging without opening the application
* Clicking on the widget title will open the application
* Select between monthly or weekly summary type
* Set the first working day of the week (in weekly summary type)
* Current month\week shift list
* Configure automatic break time
* Allow to overwrite break time in each shift
* Indication on overlapping time (Red indicator)
* Indication on open shift (Yellow indicator)
* Indication on break time (Green indicator)
* Custom Shift color
Additional features in the Evaluation\Pro version:
* Backup and Restore of the data (Pro only)
* Automatically save backups in Google Drive (optional)
* Working month can start on a custom date (not on the first on the month)
- On the shift list view there will be an indication of the actual month
* Gross salary calculation
* Setting hourly rate by date (e.g. when you get a raise)
* Configure automatic expenses
* Allow to overwrite expenses in each shift
* Extra hours calculation
* Configure multiple shift types
* Support multiple "In"/"Out" in a single shift (split shift - Up to 5 parts in a shift)
* Indication on split shift (Orange indicator)
* Monthly\Weekly summary of all shifts
* View any month\week
* Send email report of your working time (from "Shift List" view) in CSV (Comma Separated Value) format
Any comments\requests can be sent to email@example.com. Just put in the subject "Shift Logger".
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
Calendar does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - email@example.com
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
You have install the Super Manager - Auto Schedule Extension Package to enable the auto schedule feature.
The extension package will request the following permissions for the software purpose. We never collect your personal contact information and make any phone call.
You can customize the VIP white contact list for "Auto Schedule".
The "Auto Schedule" will block the incoming call except the VIP white contact list when you run a schedule.
- Add/Edit/Delete schedules, memos, anniversaries, objectives and worths
- Sort by D-Day(Anniversary)
- Set reminder
- Set repeat schedules
- Set priority
- Check list
- Voice input
- Calendar widget
- Set widget theme/size
- Data export/import
- Set password
- Set national holidays
- Sync with Google calendar
Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
Check out our updated NEW FREE APP - "Calculate Hours PRO"
Easy Daily Time sheet: calculate the time you worked - Simply enter the Log-in time and Log-out time to calculate the time elapsed.
Quick Payroll Calculator: enter the hourly rate to figure out the amount due.
Email or Download the results for future reference.
In the Total Section, select Rate Mode as INDIVIDUAL - this allows you to enter different rates and comments for different jobs, travelling time, etc.
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
Works with any number of shifts and every roster. Just enter the shift sequence and a start date. The app generates a calendar showing the work shifts for each day of the year.
You can edit single days to change shifts or mark them as holidays.
The new widget shows the next 4 work days.
You can create a PDF version of the calendar and send it to your friend (premium function).
Among its features are:
- Adds all shift changes / incidents that are wanted for the same day.
- Enter the shift patterns and generate automatically.
- Enter new tags to collect new incidents.
- Allows you to customize the appearance of icons on the calendar.
- You can save the image to send WhatsApp shifts with another person
- You can enter the holidays.
- Allows the export / import of the database, if we changed phone and want to transfer the data.
- You can customize the date format and the starting day of the week.
- Allows add widgets to home screen
- You can collect the following incidents:
Guard physical presence
Previous year holidays
Days by age
Family needs permission
Permission union release
Permission for marriage
This version does not have the option of Statistics, which is only accessible in Pro version MyShiftWork.
The free license will expire in one year.
shift work My Shift Work Shift Schedule ShiftWorker Scheduler Calendar Nurses Police Firefighters
No more worrying about your paycheck might be wrong.
Some features :
• Six different salaries types (including tips/daily/month global..)
• Supporting multiple works
• Take into account overtime/night hours/Sundays/holidays
• 2 languages (English and Hebrew)
• Nice friendly interface
• Detailed statistics including graphs
• Predefined shifts
• Daily additions and deductions
• Data backup and restore
• Export your data into printable file
and many more!
WorkTrack uses Google Analytics to anonymously track and report user activity inside the app.
WorkTrack is totally free (ads version)
This is what you can achieve with TimeTune Schedule Planner.
Have you ever wondered how come some people seem to be able to do plenty of things in a single day while your time slips through your fingers?
The answer is that they have a very sound and organized distribution of time. They use healthy routines and stick to them, allowing them to squeeze every minute available and do everything in their schedule.
With TimeTune Schedule Planner, you can do the same.
Here are some features to help you achieve it:
★ Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their time (workers, students, parents, freelancers...)
★ Routines can be daily, weekly or use any number of days up until 15, adding great flexibility to your schedule
★ Routine schedules work like a calendar but you don't need to enter calendar dates
★ Ability to design and send schedules for other people (useful for trainers, doctors or anyone who needs to craft routines for others)
★ Creation of attractive custom tags to quickly identify the activities in your schedule at a glance
★ Full customization for each notification independently (vibrations, sound, personal message, popup window and even voice)
★ Routine statistics to analyze and improve your distribution of time so that you can do everything in your schedule while detecting time leaks
★ You don't need to enter a duration for your activities in the planner, the app can work it out for you in your schedule
★ Reminders will allow you to schedule activities that don't quite fit in a routine: one-time activities, activities without duration or tasks with an odd repeating cycle
★ Widget with a completely customizable look so that you can examine the activities in your schedule the way you like
You can use TimeTune as your daily task reminder, daily activity manager, student calendar, timetable manager, schedule organizer, daily routine optimizer or daily planner, and it can be more convenient than a calendar for repetitive routine tasks, as it doesn't clutter your calendar schedule. We want TimeTune Schedule Planner to be a powerful productivity tool for you, so if you try it and like it don't hesitate to tell us what you'd like to add.
Remember, don't be a slave of time, use the time to your advantage.
But most of all... enjoy every minute!
FREE VERSION / PRO VERSION (though in-app purchase)
The only difference is that the Free Version shows ads, while the Pro Version doesn't. We've opted for a Free Version with ads but fully operative instead of a limited trial version, to benefit a lot of students who don't have the possibility to buy the Pro Version. This way, if you don't want to pay for using TimeTune in its full capacity, you don't have to.
- Needs in-app purchase permission to be able to get the full version
- Needs internet access to show ads in the free version
- Needs access to the storage so that you can backup your data
TimeTune Schedule Planner does not collect user data of any kind
If you have any issues with the app, please report them to the contact mail before giving a bad rating. We'll do our best to help you. Thanks!
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
TimeTune Schedule Planner is still young and for that reason your support is crucial. If you like it and think it has great potential please give us a nice review and a +1, it really helps. Thanks! But if you really don't, please send us a mail before giving a bad rating and tell us what you would change. We want to know your opinion in order to improve and make TimeTune better. Many many thanks!
Stay TimeTuned and don't miss any news!
Google+ ► https://plus.google.com/105034690219300532744
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/timetuneapp
Help translate ► https://timetune.oneskyapp.com
Beta testers ► https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115980946943555967442
This is the paid version of My Work Schedule. If you don't know what it is, try the free version before you buy.
My Work Schedule (Pro) has the following enhancements over the free version:
+ No ads.
+ 64 total presets (as opposed to 32).
+ Multiple Job support
+ Reorder your presets and skip days automatically.
+ Phone calendar synchronization, which syncs to Google Calendar. You NEED the "Calendar" application on your phone. MWS communicates with this application, and "Calendar" syncs with Google Calendar. The syncing is outward only. Changes you make on Google Calendar will not be reflected on MWS. Changes you make in MWS will update your Google Calendar.
+ Any future features will be added to MWS Pro. MWS free will just be updated with bugfixes.