Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
* Reviews the four core actions of PFA providers:
- Promote Safety
- Promote Calm and Comfort
- Promote Connectedness
- Promote Self Empowerment
* Reviews ways to engage with disaster survivors in a supportive manner
* Lists common reactions to traumatic events
* Outlines how to recognize when a referral to a mental health provider or other provider is indicated
* Practice scenarios provide an opportunity to check understanding
* Reviews self-care actions appropriate for PFA providers and responders before, during and after responding to an emergency event
This training resource was developed by University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises, and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is supported in part by the Grant Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of CDC. U-SEEE PERL Principal Investigator: Debra K. Olson.
This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Programmet er et effektivt redskab til dig, som gerne vil tabe dig, vedligeholde din vægt, komme i bedre form, få mere overskud, stoppe med at ryge eller blot leve sundere.
Download ”PFA Sund” og opret dig som bruger. God fornøjelse.
For mere information kontakt venligst:
Mobile Fitness A/S
Strandboulevarden 151, 2. sal
2100 København Ø.
Tel: +45 33 16 06 53
• Traction Splints
• HAINES Roll
• Helmet Removal
• Standing Take Down
All videos are recorded in high definition! One full hour worth of videos, broken down by emergency category for your convenience. The content is divided into two sections:
1. The Complete Training Course;
2. The Perform First Aid section that allows you to access the techniques quickly in case of emergency.
As a first aid professional or trainee, this application offers you instant access to the techniques required for your training. It also has the following benefits:
• Can be replayed as many times as necessary to understand the content in preparation for taking a certified course
• As regulations and techniques change, this application will be updated and you will be emailed so you can download the new content free of charge
• Lesser need to carry around bulky manuals or training material, or remember where they are stored
• Your phone offers a built in light source, so you can reference the information in the dark or in poorly lit areas.
Please note that an Micro SD card with at least 100MB is required in order to use this application.
About Us: Redi-Medic is a North American manufacturer of custom and professional emergency kits for over 25 years. During this time our kits for adventure, earthquakes, floods, and war zones have been shipped throughout the world. Over four years ago in order to promote awareness about public safety and health, we teamed up with professional first aid instructors to create these video series to include with our kits. The overwhelming positive response we received prompted us to release the series as applications for iPhone®/iPod®/iPad®, BlackBerry®, and Android™ devices.
To see rest of the series, please type redimedic, redi-medic, or redivideos in the search box of this page, or visit www.redimedic.com for live demonstrations and more information. Multiple license structures are available for your company or organization.
When patients suffer a head injury they often stop breathing although their brain is actually not itself injured. Opening an airway and giving basic life support can radically alter the outcome for these patients. The problem has been finding people who can do this, alerting them and rapidly getting them to the patients.
There are, of course, thousands of people with such skills; off-duty doctors, nurses, police officers, first aiders are all "Good Samaritans" who are simply unaware of the emergency going on next door or outside their building. The Good SAM App uses the technology that can notify these people and help the person in need.
Who Are We?
Good SAM is a community of people – Good Samaritans – happy to assist if they are the closest person to a medical emergency. They are trained in first aid and may have additional skills. They can maintain an airway, help stop bleeding and, if necessary, perform life saving, high quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or use a defibrillator.
The "SAM" in the name not only refers to Samaritan, but is also an acronym for “Smartphone Activated Medics”.
What Are The Apps ?
We are publishing two applications; GoodSAM Alerter and GoodSAM Responder. The GoodSAM Alerter app uses locational services to track the location of a person in need of a help; after a call is triggered we know exactly where the person is located.
On the other hand, the GoodSAM Responder app continuously sends locational updates to our server to allow the location of volunteer doctors/first-aiders to be tracked so they can be notified of any emergencies occurring around them. For more information please refer to "www.goodsamapp.org".
Which Countries Are Supported ?
Our aim is to potentially cover all the large cities around the globe.