This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
* Reviews the four core actions of PFA providers:
- Promote Safety
- Promote Calm and Comfort
- Promote Connectedness
- Promote Self Empowerment
* Reviews ways to engage with disaster survivors in a supportive manner
* Lists common reactions to traumatic events
* Outlines how to recognize when a referral to a mental health provider or other provider is indicated
* Practice scenarios provide an opportunity to check understanding
* Reviews self-care actions appropriate for PFA providers and responders before, during and after responding to an emergency event
This training resource was developed by University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises, and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is supported in part by the Grant Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of CDC. U-SEEE PERL Principal Investigator: Debra K. Olson.
Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
Programmet er et effektivt redskab til dig, som gerne vil tabe dig, vedligeholde din vægt, komme i bedre form, få mere overskud, stoppe med at ryge eller blot leve sundere.
Download ”PFA Sund” og opret dig som bruger. God fornøjelse.
For mere information kontakt venligst:
Mobile Fitness A/S
Strandboulevarden 151, 2. sal
2100 København Ø.
Tel: +45 33 16 06 53
This application is designed to check by yourself how deeply you suffer from PTSD.
22 questions is based on the list appeared on the official website of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan.
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) diagnose criteria:
This check list(The Impact of Event Scale-Revised. IES-R(Weiss and Marmar,) consist of three main types of PTSD symptoms.
[How to use]
1.Choose the appropriate one from options of 22 questions.
2.You can modify your choice after the final answer.
3.The application will be terminated if you press "Exit" at the end screen.
4.You can send the test result by email for statistical data analysis if you press "Submit".
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC
* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
Includes multiple choic quiz, flashcards, & dictionary/glossary listing.
Send report card of incorrect answers to email.
Send a quiz to a friend by text message.
Post score for global ranking.
Good for review, Advanced Placement Psychology, Psych 101.
keywords: personality test, psychology test, psychology study guide, AP Psychology exam, CLEP psychology, Praxis II Psychology exam, Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology, Sports Psychology, neuroscience
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.
**** This app is 63 MB and may require a WIFI connection to download efficiently.****
This app includes:
• 49 minute NLP / self-hypnosis audio program with binaural beat frequencies
• 60 page e-book "An Overview of NLP & Ericksonian Hypnosis"
***** Changed an EMT's life - Jacob
"Reclaim Your Life from Posttraumatic Stress has helped me get past some intense memories that were haunting me. I still remember the events but the emotions are mostly gone. Closure really makes a difference and I'm amazed that it happened listening to an audio program."
This program is specifically designed for soldiers, veterans, first responders, law enforcement and all individuals who have experienced a traumatic event that, until now, had impeded your quality of life. It is important I point out several facts – to protect both of us and give you a full overview of the contents of this program.
I am not a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor. As I do not know the specific details of your circumstances, all mental imagery or experiences stem from your unconscious mind and you accept the responsibility to heal yourself by listening to this program. Additionally, I am not diagnosing any disorders nor do I have the intention to diagnose as I do not have the authority to do so.
This program was originally made for a friend working and living in a stressful military combat zone. I use neuro linguistic programming techniques to help you alter the way you are processing information, and create an environment for self-hypnosis that I have personally found to be useful for managing fear and creating internal peace.
In this audio program, my intention is to share with you certain presuppositions, or understandings, of the way the human mind works based upon theories from the fields of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and hypnosis. I don’t ask that you believe anything I say, rather you question for yourself everything... Because, ultimately you are the sole individual responsible for the course of your life.
Allow me to share an overview of the process we will go through: I will explain and apply an NLP Technique that has been used to manage fear responses in situations where people believed they had phobias. This technique is designed to allow a person to review a situation while distancing oneself from the emotions of an event and changing the old fear response into something that allows you to function normally – as you define normal – in this specific context. Following this, we will explore the new possibilities you will have after that old problem has stopped interfering with your life.
<-About the Developer->
Michael J. Emery has a Master of Arts from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Advertising Management from Portland State University. Additionally, Michael is certified as a hypnotherapist and a trainer of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Michael encourages you to also download his free Intro to NLP app to listen to Intro to NLP and Experience Trance: An Overview of Ericksonian Hypnosis.
Positive psychology is a new approach within psychology that takes into account the positive aspects of human emotions and behavior. Twentieth-century classical psychology has focused primarily on the treatment of mental illness. In contrast, positive psychology aims to focus on improving quality of life and well-being; studying the qualities, attitudes and positive emotions of human beings; and applying this knowledge in a scientific manner.
The most important positive states are optimism, hope, perseverance, humor, flow, resilience, creativity, happiness, courage, love, caring, self-esteem, assertiveness, empathy, etc. Experiencing positive emotions leads to mental states, cognitive processes and behaviors that prepare us to successfully face the challenges that life brings as well as augment our well-being and happiness.
Just five minutes a day can transform your life!
Whether you’re seeking health and joy or peace and love, whether it’s success in the world or inner exploration you’re striving for, these simple practices are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
Learn more at http://isha.sadhguru.org/5-min-practices/
- record events, thoughts, emotions and behaviours
- track emotions on charts
- list, edit, delete notes you have wrote
- generate reports about events, thoughts and emotions and send them via e-mail, for example to your therapist
- customize list of emotions you want to track.
If you are in CBT therapy this application definitely is for you. Cognitive Diary (CBT) helps you in your therapy every day, day by day. With this application you can record events, your thoughts, emotions and behaviours, analyse them on charts and send reports to your therapist. Because the Cognitive Diary (CBT) is on your mobile, you have your diary always with you. You will never forget to take. You can take notes anywhere, any time.
For an amount of time all features of the applications are available and ads don't appear. After this time some features will be disabled and ads appear. To enable back all features and stop showing ads you can buy a license for 3 months, 1 year or 99 years.