This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
* Reviews the four core actions of PFA providers:
- Promote Safety
- Promote Calm and Comfort
- Promote Connectedness
- Promote Self Empowerment
* Reviews ways to engage with disaster survivors in a supportive manner
* Lists common reactions to traumatic events
* Outlines how to recognize when a referral to a mental health provider or other provider is indicated
* Practice scenarios provide an opportunity to check understanding
* Reviews self-care actions appropriate for PFA providers and responders before, during and after responding to an emergency event
This training resource was developed by University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises, and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is supported in part by the Grant Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of CDC. U-SEEE PERL Principal Investigator: Debra K. Olson.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
Includes multiple choic quiz, flashcards, & dictionary/glossary listing.
Send report card of incorrect answers to email.
Send a quiz to a friend by text message.
Post score for global ranking.
Good for review, Advanced Placement Psychology, Psych 101.
keywords: personality test, psychology test, psychology study guide, AP Psychology exam, CLEP psychology, Praxis II Psychology exam, Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology, Sports Psychology, neuroscience
★시민의 생명과 재산보호를 위하여 활동하는 소방공무원은 끔직하고 처참한 재난현장에서 외상사건을 경험하고, 이런 사건충격을 반복적으로 재 경험하면서 적절한 치유를 하지 않을 경우 외상 후 스트레스 장애(PTSD)라는 심리적 상처를 받게 됩니다.
★이런 애로를 해결하고자 인천광역시소방안전본부에서 인천지역에 근무하는 소방공무원의 외상사건의 충격 정도를 평상시 자가 진단하여 개인의 비밀을 보호하면서 편리하게 인천소방 트라우마 치료센터의 심리상담을 받을 수 있도록 개발한 국내 최초의 앱입니다.
★인천소방공무원이 아닌 분들은 개정판 사건충격척도(IES-R-K)를 자가 진단하실 수 있습니다. 정신건강과 전문의 의학박사가 검수한 PTSD자가진단 앱을 추천합니다.
ㆍ PTSD 및 트라우마의 이해 및 치료법 제공
ㆍ 국립서울병원에서 제공하는 PTSD 치료절차 제공
ㆍ 소방관련 법규 제공
ㆍ PTSD 자가 진단 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 음성 자동 출력 기능 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 그래프 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 자동 예약 설정 기능 제공
ㆍ 치료센터 제공
개발자 연락처 :
Address : #1002 Ace High-End Tower 5th 505-18 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-803, Korea
Tel : +82-2-6340-0700
* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
Positive psychology is a new approach within psychology that takes into account the positive aspects of human emotions and behavior. Twentieth-century classical psychology has focused primarily on the treatment of mental illness. In contrast, positive psychology aims to focus on improving quality of life and well-being; studying the qualities, attitudes and positive emotions of human beings; and applying this knowledge in a scientific manner.
The most important positive states are optimism, hope, perseverance, humor, flow, resilience, creativity, happiness, courage, love, caring, self-esteem, assertiveness, empathy, etc. Experiencing positive emotions leads to mental states, cognitive processes and behaviors that prepare us to successfully face the challenges that life brings as well as augment our well-being and happiness.
This application is designed to check by yourself how deeply you suffer from PTSD.
22 questions is based on the list appeared on the official website of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan.
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) diagnose criteria:
This check list(The Impact of Event Scale-Revised. IES-R(Weiss and Marmar,) consist of three main types of PTSD symptoms.
[How to use]
1.Choose the appropriate one from options of 22 questions.
2.You can modify your choice after the final answer.
3.The application will be terminated if you press "Exit" at the end screen.
4.You can send the test result by email for statistical data analysis if you press "Submit".
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC
Using Stress Check by Azumio you will be able to:
-Quantify your level of stress
-Determine the effects of different stressors
-Control stress and observe progress
-Reduce chances of certain chronic diseases known to be correlated with stress
Everyone has experienced changes in heart rate before taking an exam, giving a public speech, or when exercising. In fact, not only does your heart rate increase, but the time variations between consecutive heart beats become more random and scattered as well. By analyzing this factor of heart rate variability (HRV), it is possible to estimate your level of stress wherever you are, with no additional hardware.
Analysis of HRV requires heart pulse data to be measured continuously for a certain period of time. The more you use Stress Check, the better the app gets to know you and your heart.
Algorithms used to analyze HRV follow recommendations of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
If you consistently observe high levels of stress we recommend using Azumio’s stress relief application, Stress Doctor: a biofeedback app that uses deep a breathing technique for stress reduction.
Stress Check utilizes a method of quantitative stress level assessment developed by Biocom Technologies, a well-known developer of various professional health assessment technologies.
OPERATION REACH OUT is designed to:
* Encourage people to reach out for help when they are having suicidal thoughts.
* Help those who are concerned about family members, spouses, or fellow service members who may be suicidal.
* Provide a personal contact help center.
* Provide activities to help people who are depressed stay connected to others.
Users are prompted to enter phone number for people who will respond in a time of crisis.
The help Center comes pre-loaded with phone numbers for suicide prevention hotlines and it is then customizable by each individual user.
HELP FOR SUICIDAL PEOPLE
12 Compelling video vignettes explain important facts,
You problems can be treated.
There are other solutions.
Suicidal crises are almost always temporary.
Your problems are rarely as great as they appear.
HELP FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO PREVENT SUICIDE
10 Compelling video vignettes explain what to do, and not do, when a person is talking about suicide, such as:
Don’t be afraid to ask tough questions.
Find out if the person is drunk or has overdosed on drugs.
Remove any potentially harmful objects.
Make sure the suicidal person understands that help is available.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.