This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
* Reviews the four core actions of PFA providers:
- Promote Safety
- Promote Calm and Comfort
- Promote Connectedness
- Promote Self Empowerment
* Reviews ways to engage with disaster survivors in a supportive manner
* Lists common reactions to traumatic events
* Outlines how to recognize when a referral to a mental health provider or other provider is indicated
* Practice scenarios provide an opportunity to check understanding
* Reviews self-care actions appropriate for PFA providers and responders before, during and after responding to an emergency event
This training resource was developed by University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises, and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is supported in part by the Grant Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of CDC. U-SEEE PERL Principal Investigator: Debra K. Olson.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
★시민의 생명과 재산보호를 위하여 활동하는 소방공무원은 끔직하고 처참한 재난현장에서 외상사건을 경험하고, 이런 사건충격을 반복적으로 재 경험하면서 적절한 치유를 하지 않을 경우 외상 후 스트레스 장애(PTSD)라는 심리적 상처를 받게 됩니다.
★이런 애로를 해결하고자 인천광역시소방안전본부에서 인천지역에 근무하는 소방공무원의 외상사건의 충격 정도를 평상시 자가 진단하여 개인의 비밀을 보호하면서 편리하게 인천소방 트라우마 치료센터의 심리상담을 받을 수 있도록 개발한 국내 최초의 앱입니다.
★인천소방공무원이 아닌 분들은 개정판 사건충격척도(IES-R-K)를 자가 진단하실 수 있습니다. 정신건강과 전문의 의학박사가 검수한 PTSD자가진단 앱을 추천합니다.
ㆍ PTSD 및 트라우마의 이해 및 치료법 제공
ㆍ 국립서울병원에서 제공하는 PTSD 치료절차 제공
ㆍ 소방관련 법규 제공
ㆍ PTSD 자가 진단 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 음성 자동 출력 기능 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 그래프 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 자동 예약 설정 기능 제공
ㆍ 치료센터 제공
개발자 연락처 :
Address : #1002 Ace High-End Tower 5th 505-18 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-803, Korea
Tel : +82-2-6340-0700
* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
This application is designed to check by yourself how deeply you suffer from PTSD.
22 questions is based on the list appeared on the official website of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Japan.
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) diagnose criteria:
This check list(The Impact of Event Scale-Revised. IES-R(Weiss and Marmar,) consist of three main types of PTSD symptoms.
[How to use]
1.Choose the appropriate one from options of 22 questions.
2.You can modify your choice after the final answer.
3.The application will be terminated if you press "Exit" at the end screen.
4.You can send the test result by email for statistical data analysis if you press "Submit".
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
OPERATION REACH OUT is designed to:
* Encourage people to reach out for help when they are having suicidal thoughts.
* Help those who are concerned about family members, spouses, or fellow service members who may be suicidal.
* Provide a personal contact help center.
* Provide activities to help people who are depressed stay connected to others.
Users are prompted to enter phone number for people who will respond in a time of crisis.
The help Center comes pre-loaded with phone numbers for suicide prevention hotlines and it is then customizable by each individual user.
HELP FOR SUICIDAL PEOPLE
12 Compelling video vignettes explain important facts,
You problems can be treated.
There are other solutions.
Suicidal crises are almost always temporary.
Your problems are rarely as great as they appear.
HELP FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO PREVENT SUICIDE
10 Compelling video vignettes explain what to do, and not do, when a person is talking about suicide, such as:
Don’t be afraid to ask tough questions.
Find out if the person is drunk or has overdosed on drugs.
Remove any potentially harmful objects.
Make sure the suicidal person understands that help is available.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journey’s
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
The StrongLifts 5x5 workout app is like having a personal strength and muscle building coach in your pocket. The app guides you through every StrongLifts 5x5 workout. It shows you which exercise to do each workout, with how much weight, how long to rest between sets and a lot more. This takes the guess work out of your training so you can focus on lifting!
✔ FREE DOWNLOAD
✔ Simple, easy and intuitive design
✔ Integrates the StrongLifts 5x5 workout
✔ Records weights, sets and reps - no more pen and paper!
✔ Know which exercise to do and how much to lift each workout
✔ Auto-alternate workout A/B, switch manually anytime from the menu
✔ Auto-add weight each workout, set increments/microload in settings
✔ Auto-deload/repeat the weight if you missed reps or hit a plateau
✔ Timer suggests how long to rest between sets based on last set
✔ Graphs to view your progresson all the lifts and for body-weight
✔ Calendar for weekly and monthly overviews of your workouts
✔ Notes for tracking assistance exercises or how workout went
✔ Kg/lb – set this on first use, switch anytime in settings
✔ Bar setting: set the weight of your barbell in settings
✔ Backup workouts automatically every week
✔ Videos of workout and exercises
Get Even Better Results with The StrongLifts Power Pack!
Unlock the StrongLifts Power Pack to gain access to even more features. These will save you even more "brain" work in the gym, help you break through plateaus and allow you to add assistance exercises to emphasize certain muscles. Here are all the features the Power Pack unlocks...
✔ Warmup sets, reps and weights calculator for all exercises
✔ Arm work - extra chinups/dips assistance exercises to build bigger arms
✔ Custom Assistance work - add your own custom assistance exercise to StrongLifts 5x5
✔ Plate calculator - list breakdown of plates to add with easy graph displays
✔ 3x5/3x3/1x3 - break plateaus by switching to 3x5/3x3/1x3 once 5x5 stops working
✔ Pro Backup - backup your workouts to dropbox or google drive, and export them to csv
Note: purchasing the Power Pack also supports the team behind this app, and keeps the app free of ads. If you find the app helpful, purchase the Power Pack to support us.
About StrongLifts 5x5
StrongLifts 5x5 is the simplest, most effective workout to get stronger, build muscle and burn fat. 3 full body compound exercises exercises, 3x/week, 45 mins per workout. The first workout A you Squat, Bench and Barbell Row. After taking one day rest, you do the second workout B – Squat, Overhead Press and Deadlift. Start light to focus on form and build confidence under the bar, then add weight each workout.
The StrongLifts 5x5 app does all the thinking for you so you can focus on lifting. You can find more info about the StrongLifts 5x5 workout on the StrongLifts.com website at http://stronglifts.com/5x5/
- Internet to send crash reports so we improve app
- Photos/media/files to backup your workouts
- Vibrator for rest timer alarm between sets
- In-app purchases to unlock extra features
If you experience issues with the StrongLifts 5x5 workout app or have suggestions to improve it, we'd love to hear from you! Just contact us from the app by going to menu - help. This way we have your phone info.
Like StrongLifts 5x5?
If you like this StrongLifts 5x5 app, rate it 5-stars and give it a +1 so more people find it. -Mehdi