This app is for US Navy Sailors to calculate their PFA scores. Basic functionality is free, upgrade to premium to remove ads, log your scores, and share with your friends.
Basic Features (Free)
- PRT Calculator
- BCA Calculator
- Alternate Cardio Runtime Conversion Calculator
Premium Features (only $0.99):
- Log your PRT and BCA scores for future reference
- Share your Logged PRT scores via Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- purchasing premium features removes all ads
- Bug(fixed): December birthdays displayed as January in profile.
- Minor UI enhancements
- Premium users, share your PRT scores to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more!
- Internal code updates.
- Added Rating dialog at startup.
-Added 500m & 450m Swim options in PRT tab.
PRT PFA BCA Navy Military Fitness Assessment Body Fat bodyfat composition physical readiness test
Programmet er et effektivt redskab til dig, som gerne vil tabe dig, vedligeholde din vægt, komme i bedre form, få mere overskud, stoppe med at ryge eller blot leve sundere.
Download ”PFA Sund” og opret dig som bruger. God fornøjelse.
For mere information kontakt venligst:
Mobile Fitness A/S
Strandboulevarden 151, 2. sal
2100 København Ø.
Tel: +45 33 16 06 53
Only BCA calculator that supporting measurements to the 1/4 inch with proper rounding performed per the CFL guide and OPNAV.
Full cardio option support (swim, bike, and elliptical)!
Goal seek: See individual event PRT results needed to make a specific score!
Updated for latest PFA instruction (OPNAVINST 6110.1J) and Physical Readiness Program Newsletters.
-Height/weight Body Composition Assessment(BCA) results.
-BCA taping results.
-PRT results for all officially supported ellipticals and bikes.
-Individual event scores to make a user selected score.
-Can easily share calculator output via Menu->Share feature
*** Not to be used for official BFA/PRT scoring ***
*** This application is not officially endorsed or sponsored by the US Navy. ***
* Reviews the four core actions of PFA providers:
- Promote Safety
- Promote Calm and Comfort
- Promote Connectedness
- Promote Self Empowerment
* Reviews ways to engage with disaster survivors in a supportive manner
* Lists common reactions to traumatic events
* Outlines how to recognize when a referral to a mental health provider or other provider is indicated
* Practice scenarios provide an opportunity to check understanding
* Reviews self-care actions appropriate for PFA providers and responders before, during and after responding to an emergency event
This training resource was developed by University of Minnesota: Simulations, Exercises, and Effective Education Preparedness and Emergency Response Learning Center (U-SEEE PERL), which is supported in part by the Grant Number 1U90TP000418 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of CDC. U-SEEE PERL Principal Investigator: Debra K. Olson.