This is currently a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an estimated expiration date of June 30, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added a preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added a download/update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****Feel free to rate or leave comments, however I can not respond to comments here. If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline other than Continental Airlines please contact me and we can work together to extend the pairing import feature for pilots from your airline.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
• Dedykowane profile pilota do oglądania tv, nawigacji i odtwarzania multimediów
• Kontrola głośności i zmiana kanałów za pomocą gestów
• Szybkie uruchamianie EPG i informacji o kanale na ekranie telewizora
• Obsługa pełnej klawiatury i numerycznej
• Program TV – widok siatki kanałów w osi czasu oraz lista kanałów wraz z informacją o audycji
• Szczegółowa informacja o audycji z możliwością ustawienia przypomnienia i nagrywania
• Listy kanałów telewizyjnych: lista do szybkiego przełączenia oraz lista z informacją o aktualnie granej i następnej audycji
• Uruchamianie aplikacji wprost z ekranu smartfona/tabletu
• Zarządzanie STB w sieci: wyszukiwanie, zmiana nazwy, usuwanie
Aplikacja Netia Player Pilot współpracuje z dekoderami Netia Player N5200 oraz Netia Player N7700.
Do prawidłowego działania aplikacji konieczne jest działanie Netia Playera i telefonu lub tabletu w tej samej sieci domowej.
Więcej informacji o usłudze Telewizja Osobista w Netii znajdziesz na http://www.netia.pl/oferta-dom/telewizja.html
App For Tesla is a fast, searchable, optimized digital app browser for access to your favorite Tesla resources, including Forums, Clubs, and your 'My Tesla' vehicle configuration page. It supports both logged out/no-account and logged in modes, and adds much-needed forum Search features. App For Tesla is a native app with a user-interface optimized for both phones and tablets. It seamlessly interacts directly with the Tesla services and preserves the full browser-designed display of each individual post while optimizing natively presenting the indexes, with added new features such as search and bookmarking.
- Native access to Tesla forums and clubs threads
- Built-in Search function allows searching through public forum and club posts
- Bookmarking: save and quickly access your favorite posts
- View 'My Tesla' vehicle configuration page
- Support for both Logged In and Logged Out mode
- Post New Threads
- Optimized display of threads
Optimized Resources include:
- Tesla Model S Discussions
- Tesla Model X Discussions
- Tesla Roadster Discussions
- General Discussions about Tesla Motors, EVs and more
- Various Tesla Clubs all over the world
App For Tesla works in both logged-in and non-logged in mode.
In logged-out (or no-account) mode, it still provides:
- Optimized view of threads list
- Search Ability
- Bookmark favorite pages and posts
In logged-in mode, it provides additional features, including:
- View of your My Tesla vehicle configuration and status page
- Access to private threads
- Ability to Post New Threads
- Respond to Current Threads
App For Tesla acts as a fast, intelligent digital browser, with native support for forums and clubs thread lists. To enable access to the logged-in features including private threads and new thread posting, log in directly to your 'My Tesla' configuration page using the 'My Tesla' app module. The app communicates directly and securely with the Tesla site, and provides an optimized and seamless forum and club browsing experience.
Ndili Technologies, Inc. has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by Tesla Motors, Inc.
Use Airport 4 Pilots in all preparatory and executional modes: including flight planning and en-route lookup. Airports 4 Pilots also includes an emergency "Locate" feature that uses the GPS on your phone to locate the nearest landing facilities, along with directions and distance to each nearby airport. A great utility to use if you are running low on gas.
"Tremendous app: very useful and helpful, with lots of important information at the touch of a finger"
- WRoberts, Chicago
"Lots of info an[d] nice map integration. Good to have offline at some remote airport or location … AOPA should use th[is] instead …"
- FRG Pilot
"Well Done! Very nice App! Pulls up information on the airport in just a couple of seconds. Could really save the day in a real emergency…"
"Well done. Especially like the satellite view of the runway and surrounding area. The amount of data and information is impressive…"
"What an extremely imformative app… The developer did their homework on this one, put so much information in, that you can almost do your flight planning from this app. I have to say it is now one of my favorite avaition apps. I really believe all pilots should invest in this app, you won't go wrong."
"All the information you need for airports in a simple but extremely informative format especially when you need it the most…"
Having aircraft engine trouble? Running low on fuel? No more crash-landing in the parking lot! Airports 4 Pilots will dynamically provide you with a list of the closest landing facilities, public and private, sorted by distance to your present location, and will give also you directions to each located facility, as well as provide a map and comprehensive information on your chosen landing spot.
Airports 4 Pilots provides extra great detail for all public, private and military facilities across the United States, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Pacific Territories. It includes detailed information on each facilities' runways, operations, contacts, services, supplies, frequencies, FSS and more. It also includes current FAA remarks for each facility, as well as satellite imagery and maps.
Airports 4 Pilots sources current data from a range of sources including the FAA and covers the entire WORLD, from Afganistan to Zimbabwe!
Extra detail coverage is included for ALL US regions areas - Northwest, Southwest, North Central, South Central, East Central, Northeast, Southeast, Alaska, Pacific / Hawaii.
Airports 4 Pilots is fully self contained and does not require an internet connection to operate (with the exception of maps and satellite imagery). Updated data, when released, will be made available via the Google Play Store.
NOTE: Global Database is available by regional in-app purchases, with the entire USA and territories included free.
Airports 4 Pilots was designed and developed by Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Lite version allows 3-day free trial.
It requires GPS permissions for its emergency LOCATE! feature.