In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
-Weight & Balance calculations with editable database of aircraft
-Pressure Altitude/Density Altitude/Headwind-Crosswind Calculation
-Notice to Airmen
-Weather Graphics (Airmet/Sigmet/Winds/Prognostic)
-Abbreviations Dictionary (Weather/NOTAM) from official Notice-to-Airman publication
-E6B (Wind Correction/Time-Distance/Converter)
-FAA Publications (AFD/Terminal Procedures)
-METAR/TAF switchable widgets at two sizes (1x4)(1x5)
Aviationweather.gov and FAA.gov websites are used to gather information.
Please visit my facebook page for any comments, requests and reports..
FIT Aviation's all planes are now in the database. This application is not related nor approved by FIT Aviation by any means. Use at your own risk... Other schools can send their own list of planes so I can add them into the database.
This is beta software. The final paid version is expected to cost ~$15. Your data will not be lost when you upgrade to the paid version.
First Android Aviation Pilot LogBook
- 9000+ airports
- Capture flight details
- Capture crews details (including contacts integration)
- Capture aircraft registration, aircraft type and airport details/map
- Autocomplete for airport codes and flight#
- Quick entry of pilot times and takeoff/landings (long press)
- (Experimental) Auto calculation of day/night times and takeoff/landings
- Allow adding next leg, return flight with details pre-populated
- Provide summary view of hours (day, week, month, year, custom)
- Support export to CSV format
Feel free to rate or leave comments, but please be aware that we cannot reply to the comments here. If you would like your issues to be attended to, please email us.
For documentation (with screenshots), please check out our product page at http://android.nestan.com.au/aviation/intellipilot
This is a fully functional beta version including the trip import feature. It has an expiration date of June 30, 2015. Full version will be available for free, however, importing schedules will cost 1.99 per month after the beta version expires.
****Saved data will NOT be lost upon expiration of beta version.
**NEW** - Added preference for tracking soft time based on a 'minimum pay per day' value averaged for the length of a trip.
**NEW** - United (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users) trip importer updated to include the importing of crew names (including DH pilots) for all flights in the trip being imported, crew meal information for every flight, and the following layover information: 'Hotel' (name and phone number), 'Ops' (phone number), 'Limo' (transportation service name and phone number), 'Pickup' (location at airport), and 'Return' (transportation service name, phone number and pick up time from hotel back to airport. All phone numbers can be clicked to make the call.
**NEW** - Added preference to allow user's to add their starting total flight time. Totals page will now reflect total flight time, including time prior to using this application.
**NEW** - Added 'Month Adjust' preference - the ability to set the starting and ending day for the month when viewing schedule in 'Month View' to allow a user to account for company defined month(s) that don't align with standard calendar month(s).
**NEW** - Added FT, flight time, and CT, credit time display to the 'Month' and 'Day View' pages. FT shows total actual flight time flown, while CT shows total credit time based on over/under and minimum pay per day preferences chosen by the user.
**NEW** - Added an update crew list feature to the 'Day View' page for United pilots (Legacy Continental and Legacy United CCS users). To use, click on the '↓Crew' button from the 'Day View' page top button bar. You can then view the updated crew list categorized by flight numbers from the 'Day and Month View' pages. (Must have the 'United' option selected for the main preferences page 'Trip Import' category first.)
- Import trip feature available for the following airlines:
* UNITED AIRLINES
* PIEDMONT AIRLINES
* REPUBLIC AIRWAYS
* JETBLUE AIRWAYS
* VIRGIN AMERICA
* JAZZ AVIATION
* GOJET AIRLINES
* SPIRIT AIRLINES
I will be glad to work with pilots from other airlines to extend this trip import feature to them as well.
- Automatic backup of all logbook data to SD card (if inserted), or native phone memory (certain phone models).
- Keep track of overs / unders. Choose from 3 options: None, By Flight, or By Day.
- Tracks 'Minimum Pay Per Day' soft time based on user preference.
- The ability to save crew member names and comments.
- The ability to track actual AND scheduled out, in, and total times separately.
- The ability to backup or restore flight data to and from SD card manually.
- The ability to export logbook data to a CSV file.
- Display flights by 'Month' or by 'Day'.
- The ability to view your schedule in a calendar.
- The ability to choose which page the application displays at start up.
- Crew rest calculator for computing break times for long haul flights.
- 'Totals' snapshot page for quickly viewing total flight hours in the last 7 and 30 days, 6 and 12 months, as well as landing currency (last 90 days).
- The ability to get Metar(s) and Taf(s) for any airport.
- The ability to check live airline flight status information
- The ability to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit
****If you have any suggestions, questions, or comments that you would like a response to, please contact me at email@example.com
****If you work for an airline not included in the trip import list, please contact me and we can work together to extend the trip import feature for pilots from your airline.
- Course, Ground Speed & WCA
- Heading, Ground Speed & WCA
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Fuel Consumption
- Time & Distance
- Runway Crosswind
- True Airspeed
- Density Altitud
- Relative Humidity
You can convert:
The basic Cirrus Pilot E-Log Book app is free and includes the following features:
* Optimized displays for tablets and phones.
* Auto time calculation - automatically calculates PIC/SIC and multi/single engine time
* Field auto-completion
* Auto day/night time and take-off/landing calculation
* Flight Record Validation checks and error highlighting
Other basic features -
* Record list summary with search filter
* Time Summary breakdown covering both recent and total time.
* Integrated Crew Picture Capture and Display (maximum 10 in basic version)
* Daily Expense tracker
* Onboard extensive Help manual and Frequently Asked Questions
Want More? Get Cirrus's Extended Features
Cirrus has many Extended Features that add to its capabilities. Many of these Extended Features operate in a Demo mode in Cirrus basic so you can see how they would function for you prior to purchase.
* Extensive Log Data Backup and Restore features
A pilot's record of his flying is very important, so insuring the security of this log data is of the outmost importance. Cirrus accomplishes this by layering multiple backup protocols.
Primary auto-backup features:
- Auto Cloud backup, utilizing Google's Android Backup Service
- Auto local backup, saving a backup file to your devices local memory
Secondary manual backup features:
- Manually create a local backup at any time
- Utilize Cirrus's unique wireless data Transfer via Bluetooth
- Backup email function to send your log data backup file to a remote location for safe storage
* Create a professional looking printed log book
Cirrus is proud to offer you the ability to compile your entire log into a single PDF file, which is considered the gold standard in document formats. Create your own custom designed log book using single page landscape or dual page portrait templates, along with the many additional optional selections. High quality printing is insured by selecting from the A4 (scalable), letter or legal page size templates. This feature has a demo mode allowing you to actually compile and see sample output.
* Programmable Pilot Currency Calculator
Keep track of your important currency events such as required take-offs and landings. Customize the programmable currency calculator for your particular needs. Demo mode available.
* Flight and Duty Time Projection Tool
For various selectable rolling periods, project flight or duty time available before exceeding your entered maximums to the future date of your choice.
* Unlimited Crew Picture Capture and Display
* Bluetooth Log Data Transfer
Easily transfer your log data from one device to another, wirelessly via Bluetooth.
* Electronic Log Record Import
Cirrus's Log Import Wizard walks you through successive steps to import log records from a comma separated value (csv) file. Demo mode available.
* In-App Market
Cirrus can now handle financial transactions directly with the Google Play® store, for purchasing Extended Features or additional PDF log sheets.
***NOW INCLUDES THE AIRPORT FACILITY DIRECTORY. Access information about airports all over the US that the FAA publishes WITHOUT a data/internet connection. You can search the Airport Facility Directory by Airport Name, Airport ID, Airport City, or Navigation Point Name. You MUST have a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader installed to view airport information.***
***NOTE: This is the free version of Flight Gear. You will be able to use each feature 3 times before the app asks you to upgrade.***
- Attitude Indicator. Uses the internal gyroscope/accelerometer to calculate your aircraft's position relative to the ground.
- Heading Indicator. Uses the internal magnetometer to calculate compass heading.
- Photo-realistic graphics.
**NOTE: The simulated instruments in this app are NOT meant to be used as direct replacements of the instruments in your cockpit. They are simply there in the app for demonstration/featured purposes only.
- Weight and Balance Calculator (center of gravity). Save, edit, and delete multiple aircraft/registrations. Save your basic parameters (center of gravity limits, empty weight, empty moment, etc) to the onboard database to avoid having to re-enter them the next time you fly. Variable parameters such as weight and arm length can be edited for each calculation.
- ATC Playback. Connect your device to your radio stack to record conversations between ATC and you. You can then replay those conversations from the app at your own discretion.
- CG Off-Limits Warning System. The CG value automatically starts flashing against a bright red background to warn you when your aircraft is out of its CG limits. The gross weight is also calculated simultaneously and starts flashing when your aircraft is over its max takeoff weight.
- Wind Correction Angle Calculator
- Crosswind Calculator
- Pressure Converter
- Fuel timer. Simply enter your fuel capacity, current fuel amount and the rate of fuel burn and the app will start a countdown timer for how much flying time you have left. Also includes a 30min warning and "Fuel Empty" alert.
- Flight timer that runs in the background even if you close the app or turn off your device. Includes Zulu time.
- Central dashboard with attitude indicator, heading, fuel timer, and flight timer all on one screen.
- Distance converter (nautical miles, miles, kilometers).
- Volume converter (gallons and liters). Also converts volume of fuel (Jet A, Jet A-1, AVGAS 100LL) to weight (lbs and kgs) and vice-versa.
- Speed converter (knots, miles per hour, kilometers per hour).
- True Airspeed: Enter your indicated airspeed and current altitude to get the commonly used 2% estimate.
- Auto ATC Notepad (BETA). Press the record button when you receive a call from ATC and everything you read back to them will be transcribed onto your device. Note that the feature is is still in beta and the voice recognition system may not recognize all aviation terms. An update will be released periodically to improve accuracy as developments are made.
This app is NOT intended as a replacement to any in-flight instruments, controls, or general aviation tools. By using the app, you agree that you will use your best judgment in making decisions while flying. You also agree that you are solely responsible for any outcomes that arise from using this app and that you will not hold the developer responsible for any damages, injuries, or death.
***This app is not approved or endorsed by the Federal Aviation Administration.***
App For Tesla is a fast, searchable, optimized digital app browser for access to your favorite Tesla resources, including Forums, Clubs, and your 'My Tesla' vehicle configuration page. It supports both logged out/no-account and logged in modes, and adds much-needed forum Search features. App For Tesla is a native app with a user-interface optimized for both phones and tablets. It seamlessly interacts directly with the Tesla services and preserves the full browser-designed display of each individual post while optimizing natively presenting the indexes, with added new features such as search and bookmarking.
- Native access to Tesla forums and clubs threads
- Built-in Search function allows searching through public forum and club posts
- Bookmarking: save and quickly access your favorite posts
- View 'My Tesla' vehicle configuration page
- Support for both Logged In and Logged Out mode
- Post New Threads
- Optimized display of threads
Optimized Resources include:
- Tesla Model S Discussions
- Tesla Model X Discussions
- Tesla Roadster Discussions
- General Discussions about Tesla Motors, EVs and more
- Various Tesla Clubs all over the world
App For Tesla works in both logged-in and non-logged in mode.
In logged-out (or no-account) mode, it still provides:
- Optimized view of threads list
- Search Ability
- Bookmark favorite pages and posts
In logged-in mode, it provides additional features, including:
- View of your My Tesla vehicle configuration and status page
- Access to private threads
- Ability to Post New Threads
- Respond to Current Threads
App For Tesla acts as a fast, intelligent digital browser, with native support for forums and clubs thread lists. To enable access to the logged-in features including private threads and new thread posting, log in directly to your 'My Tesla' configuration page using the 'My Tesla' app module. The app communicates directly and securely with the Tesla site, and provides an optimized and seamless forum and club browsing experience.
Ndili Technologies, Inc. has no affiliation to, and is not associated or sponsored by Tesla Motors, Inc.
Use Airport 4 Pilots in all preparatory and executional modes: including flight planning and en-route lookup. Airports 4 Pilots also includes an emergency "Locate" feature that uses the GPS on your phone to locate the nearest landing facilities, along with directions and distance to each nearby airport. A great utility to use if you are running low on gas.
"Tremendous app: very useful and helpful, with lots of important information at the touch of a finger"
- WRoberts, Chicago
"Lots of info an[d] nice map integration. Good to have offline at some remote airport or location … AOPA should use th[is] instead …"
- FRG Pilot
"Well Done! Very nice App! Pulls up information on the airport in just a couple of seconds. Could really save the day in a real emergency…"
"Well done. Especially like the satellite view of the runway and surrounding area. The amount of data and information is impressive…"
"What an extremely imformative app… The developer did their homework on this one, put so much information in, that you can almost do your flight planning from this app. I have to say it is now one of my favorite avaition apps. I really believe all pilots should invest in this app, you won't go wrong."
"All the information you need for airports in a simple but extremely informative format especially when you need it the most…"
Having aircraft engine trouble? Running low on fuel? No more crash-landing in the parking lot! Airports 4 Pilots will dynamically provide you with a list of the closest landing facilities, public and private, sorted by distance to your present location, and will give also you directions to each located facility, as well as provide a map and comprehensive information on your chosen landing spot.
Airports 4 Pilots provides extra great detail for all public, private and military facilities across the United States, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Pacific Territories. It includes detailed information on each facilities' runways, operations, contacts, services, supplies, frequencies, FSS and more. It also includes current FAA remarks for each facility, as well as satellite imagery and maps.
Airports 4 Pilots sources current data from a range of sources including the FAA and covers the entire WORLD, from Afganistan to Zimbabwe!
Extra detail coverage is included for ALL US regions areas - Northwest, Southwest, North Central, South Central, East Central, Northeast, Southeast, Alaska, Pacific / Hawaii.
Airports 4 Pilots is fully self contained and does not require an internet connection to operate (with the exception of maps and satellite imagery). Updated data, when released, will be made available via the Google Play Store.
NOTE: Global Database is available by regional in-app purchases, with the entire USA and territories included free.
Airports 4 Pilots was designed and developed by Ndili Technologies, Inc.
Lite version allows 3-day free trial.
It requires GPS permissions for its emergency LOCATE! feature.