Younited events app is great for sharing photos and videos among friends, and for sending out invitations to the guests of events like weddings, birthdays, baby showers, or graduations. You can create your own event, or search and join a public event for free.
- Livestream of photos and videos taken by guests of an event
- Download, share and view photos, videos and other photography shared by others
- Discover photos and videos of popular or nearby public events
- Host your own private or public event and include the event code to the birthday cards, wedding cards, ecards, or other invitations.
- Share the atmosphere of an event with the ones who can’t attend
- As an event host you just send your guests an event ecard invitation over text message or email and they can join hassle-free. You can also post the event to your Facebook or Twitter.
Younited events is not just a single purpose app for weddings, birthdays, baby showers, or graduations. With younited events you can store your trail of important events in life; from baby showers, first birthday and school graduation all the way to weddings.
Younited events works beautifully on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and web at https://app.younited.com/events
Q: Can I create a private event and invite only my friends to the event?
A: Yes. To make private event, sign in with younited account, click "Host event" and select "Private event". You can share event invitation link with friends by email, Facebook or text.
Q: Can I share photos from younited events to Facebook, Twitter and other social media?
A: Yes of course. Select the picture or video you want to share, click “Share” and select Facebook, Twitter or email. Link created for email sharing you can also post on your own blog or web page.
Q: How can I find public events on younited events?
A: Click “Search events” from menu and type in name of the event you are looking for. Or if you know event code of the event, click “Event Code” and type in the code. Furthermore you can locate the venue in the map that opens when you click “Near by me”.
Q: Can I import pictures to younited events from camera’s memory card?
A: Yes. Go to younited events web at https://app.younited.com/events with computer where you have uploaded the pictures from your camera, sign in, open the event and click “Add photos”. Locate pictures from the computer and click “Open”.
Tags: events, event, younited events, social album, social photo gallery, share event pictures, birthday event, concert event, sports event, wedding, baby shower, house warming, christmas party, fashion show