☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, ibook, stanza, kindle, nook color, aldiko HD, kobo, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files) and highlights (for EPUB files only at the moment) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
This key unlocks UB Reader and removes all advertisements.
Please Note: You must have UB Reader FREE version installed and the Full Version Key in order to unlock all your Full Version Key features!
Universal Book Reader is a free eBook application allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files. The application comes with stylish and user-friendly interface and provides most comfortable reading experience for both Android smartphones and tablets. An integrated file browser allows users to read any eBook, stored on your device. UB Reader opens Adobe DRM protected files in EPUB format and PDF files.
Version 3.0 Out Now
* New user interface and UX of the book library
* Side bar navigation in the library
* Ability to search in the book library
* Ability to create new shelves in the library
* Ability to sort book in the library by title, author or time of use
* Multiple books selection in the library
* List and grid views in the library
* Extensive book info for each book in the library
* Multiple book selection in the library so you can manage group of books easily
* Ability to import whole folders of books stored locally on the device in the book library
* Localized in 12 languages - French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian , Simplified Chinese, Swedish.
UB Reader Features:
* Easy and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily, go to page or the table of contents
* Stylish and user-friendly interface with two different view modes in the book library
* Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, several reading modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, orientation settings for more convenient reading, depending on your device
* Integrated file browser - you can browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device
* Useful text search features
* Bookmark pages of your choice
* Books received as email attachments can be imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
* Ability to open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers
With this app, we bring Charles Darwin Life History, his studies, researches and most importantly his inventions to the mankind and Darwinism. The app has very unique reading experience that you will enjoy reading stories and articles. We have added several features to the app, so you will feel as if you are reading a book with out any hassles.
1. Bookmark (Create a new one, edit the existing, delete the bookmarks)
2. Font Size (Five different font sizes to choose based on your reading preferences)
3. Layouts (Four Layouts, Classic, Modern, Black and White)
4. Reading preferences - will be restored when ever you open the app
So, with this app, we bring the very unique reading experience to everyone, please do download the app, and let us know what you think. We are planning to bring more and more such apps in future. Please do rate the app better, so all our friends can find the app and download.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
It does what you expect it to do. You can easily lay down and read PDF books and documents with this app.
The amazing enhancement dims your screen in some way that it doesn't hurt your eyes.
Easy to set and keep scrolling. The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, saved on scroll
3) Search in books
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search ALL books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Next Page or scroll pages by tap screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light and black theme
13) Screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Text Bookmarks for page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Crop borders
17) Automatic Scroll
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Recent books widget
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF reader for android.
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOBNIX PRO PDF READER
Download thousands of free and paid ebooks, highlight excerpts, take notes in your books and contracts, organize your books, add your favorite catalogs in your "Bookstores" area and much more!
This ebook reader has many possibilities:
- an integrated reading tool that will surprise you with its smoothness and functional richness
- an advanced library to organize and index your ebooks
- a huge selection of bookstores can be set: one click access to thousands of books
- possibility to sync your library across all your devices and to share ebooks / notes through the paid service Mantano Cloud
• Support of the most common ebook formats (EPUB2, PDF)
• Support of Adobe DRM, allowing to read ebooks protected against hacking
• Integrated OPDS browser, with the option to add your own URL addresses to customize your bookstore area
• Integrated File explorer, great for importing specific ebooks by browsing your device (Only in Essentials and Premium editions)
• Compatible with Mantano Cloud service
• Customize the display of EPUB books thanks to predefined or custom created themes: font, line height, colors, etc. (custom themes only in Essentials and Premium editions)
• Advanced support of PDF books: Fast vertical and horizontal scroll, Pan & Zoom, optimized display speed
• Search function in the book content
• Many ways to annotate your ebook: highlighting, adding text notes to a page or to an highlight
• Pinable navigation panel for a quick access to the table of content, bookmarks, highlights and notes
• Night mode
Organizing your library
• Index your books by tags and rating
• Group your books into your personal collections
• Book filtering functions by tags, collections, authors...
• Several display modes: detailed list and thumbnails
More features with Mantano Cloud (requiring a separate paid subscription on http://cloud.mantano.com):
• Sync your library between your devices: Switch between your phone and tablet and always find your books, annotations, notes, reading positions, collections, tags, ratings, bookmarks, discussions, contacts along with you, in their most recent state.
• Shared reading : Transform your books and documents into digital reading circles by sharing annotations and learn from each others' experience. Share your ebooks with your friends, learn from their notes, discuss with them.
More detailed description with editions comparison available here: http://store.mantano.com/reader/editions_comparison.htm
Other ebook reader apps:
- Supporting Adobe DRM: Aldiko, Kobo, Bluefire
- Not Supporting Adobe DRM: Moon + Reader, RepliGo, Laputa, Cool Reader, ezPDF, Adobe Reader, FBReader.
Tags: book, ebook, book reader, ebook reader, epub reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, dictionary, lexicon, library, bookstore, opds, tts, epub, pdf, ebook annotate.
Feel free to write to us @ [info at Schonweiss.com] with ideas for improvement, suggestions, feature requests, etc.
Now With Dropbox & Google Drive Support!
Also Checkout the New&Improved Notes tool!
- Use A Three Finger Tap To Display-Hide Annotations.
- Use A Four Finger Tap To Display-Hide the Annotations Bar.
For the Free Trial Version, Visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schonweiss.eBookReader&hl=en
This is it. It is more than just another PDF reader!
Our software is not only PDF reader, but also DjVU, XPS, EPUB, RTF, FB2 (including zipped) and even CBR and CBZ. More formats to come.
Now all your favorite books & comics will always be with you in one place.
Unleash whole power of your device with hardware-accelerated OpenGL rendering, including Olen GL ES 2.0 and 3.0 optimizations for improved speed and smoothness of reading.
New versions provide more flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories or in local book directory, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
You need work with 2, 3 or even more documents at the same time - no problem. Our software supports multiple documents with instant switching between them. Amount of documents depend of available RAM.
Do you have Samsung device with multi-window OS? This reader support it!
Do you need comment your document? Easy. Enable edit mode and use long tap to activate freehand notes, text highlight and more.
Create text notes/diary pages while reading bood and export all of them as separate document.
Reading book on foreign language? We do support external dictionaries! Just configure!
We do have page turning emulation - just switch to single page mode and choose page turning effect of your choice!
No extra permissions required, only access to a storage card.
You can be absolutely sure that none of your confidential information will be leaked to the Internet.
Try our unique features:
- Various viewing modes including single page and horizontal scroll ones.
- Auto-scanning device storage and removable media.
- Search for books and search inside books (including DjVU).
- Night mode for comfortable text reading.
- Auto-splitting double-page spreads in two separate pages (including right-to-left scans).
- Cropping - no more wasting of your screen space.
- Automatic and manual cropping modes available.
- Bookmarking with custom titles.
- Tree-like outline.
- Home screen widget for your recent books.
- Real full screen for Android 4.4
A lot of various preferences allowing you to customize reader as you wish.
This application is a donation version of EBookDroid.
If you like EBD and want to support, please buy this app.
A light weight yet faster CHM eBook Reader for tablet and phone with following features:
1. Better performances using highly optimized CHM parsing engine. Especially it can open large CHM file (>100M) file much faster than other readers.
2. Better compatibility with ill-formatted CHM document. It can open some file which couldn't be opened by other readers.
3. Content tree view support.
4. Search function
5. Full screen support
6. Keep reading state such as page postion, zoom level between different read sessions.
7. Support CHM, HTML files.
8. Use volume down/up to turn pages
9. Associated with CHM/HTML file in the file manager. (Only work with certain file managers, e.g. OI File manager)
10. Bookmark support.
11. Support language encoding setting in case the CHM file can't display charset properly.
12. Support low light mode.
13. Support embedded PDF files.
KNOWN ISSUES ON KIT KAT
In Kit Kat, due to Google changed the webview engine with Chrome which has many bugs and compatibility issues. Some of features is not working. I'm working to find work around of those issues.
1. Reflow function is broken for some CHM file. So you may need to scroll left/right to view the pages. After latest upgrade 4.4.2, seems Google partially fixed this issue. So some of the file reflow works again, but not all.
2. Set the zoom level function is not working properly, so if you changed the zoom level, when switch to different page, the zoom level will be reset. After 4.4.2 upgrade, seems Google is trying to fix this issue. so now the zoom level is persisted. But I notice a new issue, for certain file, once zoom in, you can't zoom out to original level, the work around, is to "clear history" from scratch.
Internet Access Permission: to open external link to internet embedded in some CHM files.
FEEDBACKS AND ISSUES
Please help to leave a rating if you like it.
Please make sure to send me a email if there's any issue, I'll try to find a solution asap. Just leaving a comments on Play or just send a message on crash report won't help as I have no way to communicate back so I can't know the details for trouble shooting.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied for any reason within one week. I'll make a FULL REFUND without any question, and you can still keep it. To request a refund, MAKE SURE to me an email with order date and order number. If you just leave a BAD feedback, I have NO way to identify which transaction to refund.
1. Can't see the menu buttons to enable all the functions.
In Android 4.0 and above, the menu button is a list of 3 vertical dots on the right-bottom side of the screen.
2 when clicking link on the content page, It has lag in response in certain devices.
As content page is an HTML page, when you click a link, the browser sometime will treat it as pan event instead of click event if you hold you finger a little bit longer on screen, in that case browser won't open the link. So the solution is make sure to click very briefly, don't touch screen for longer time.
The GoReader™ app lets you download eBooks from any eBook Store- you arn't locked in to buying only from us! You can browse and buy from ANY good bookshop so you can always get the best deal on ebooks. Choose from UK favourites Waterstone's, Hive, WHSmiths, VLeBooks, Kobo or download thousands of classic ebooks for FREE from the amazing Project Gutenberg. You can also upload your own ebooks or PDF files, so if you're an author, school child, architect or musician, you can view your files everywhere you go...
GoReader™ provides unprecedented flexibility, speed and reading comfort. It's an intuitive and powerful ebook reader for bookworms, students and professionals: highlight and annotate excerpts, share quotes and annotations with friends, make bibliographical research or annotate contracts, lookup words in local and remote dictionaries, and thanks to the amazing text-to-speech function books can read themselves- perfect for children!
Optimized for both tablets & smartphones!
- Customize your reading experience default font, line height, colors, etc.
- Supports Adobe DRM eBooks, including the management of ID and password protected files
- *Download eBooks from any eBook Store- you arn't locked in! You can browse and buy from any good bookshop so you can always get the best deal on ebooks.
- Supports non-DRM Free eBooks
- Night mode - make reading easy on the eye with 'Night Mode'
- Text to speech: listen to a book, a page or a text selection
- Annotate - Create text and freehand notes, attached to a page, to a highlight, or standalone
- Browse the table of contents thanks to a familiar expandable tree structure
- Quickly access your annotations, highlights and bookmarks.
- Lookup words in a dictionary to choose from a list (local or online dictionaries)
- Organize your books in collections
- Display your library according to different view modes: compact list, detailed list and thumbnail view
- Tag your books and manage your tags
- Filter by collection, author, tags, publisher, formats...
- Sort by title, author, date on which it was added, last access date
- Search a book by typing a part of its title, tags or of the author’s name
Note: due to a known issue in Android 4.1, application updates sometimes fail. If this occurs, please uninstall and reinstall the application.
Tags: Books, eBooks, Book Reader, eBook Reader, Dictionary, Lexicon, Library, Bookstore, TTS, GoReader, Go, Reader. GoReader is a trademark of My Go ltd. All others are trademarks of their respective owners.
★ PERFECT COMBINATION TO READ STORIES/E-BOOKS WITH DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE
Featured on XDA developer, The Android Soul, Android Authority, Makeuseof, Pocketables and more.
"This particular one is refreshing to have" - Makeuseof
"In case of Fabrik reader, it’s working great out of the box and allowing you to sync your e-books with Dropbox." - The Android Soul
"The best. Ever open a new app and say I love it? That is what Fabrik did for me." - User comment
What is Fabrik Reader? The most beautiful, elegant cloud ebook reader that works seamlessly with your Dropbox and Google Drive.
What's so different about Fabrik Reader, is that it just works, beautifully out of the box. What Fabrik Reader gives you, is a really premium, yet really simple and comfortable ebook reading experience. Plus, it always keeps everything synchronized in the cloud, and that means you can keep reading on all your devices, seamlessly.
With Fabrik Reader, you get:
★ Complete synchronization of the entire reading experience with your Dropbox or Google Drive. That means, all your books, reading progress, annotations, and notes are synchronized. You can use as many devices to read as you want, and everything will just automatically keep in sync.
★ An absolutely gorgeous interface that will make your reading experience really premium, comfortable and easy on your eyes.
★ Annotate your books and take notes.
★ Tablet optimized two column landscape reading model.
★ TTS(text to speech) support, read your books to you and you can just relax.
★ Custom fonts(packed with dozens of them), text size, line spacing, screen brightness, night model, etc.
★ Share your reading progress, or your faviourite paragraphs with your friends (with a beautiful book cover).
★ Find covers for your books automatically when they don't have one, which makes your library(bookshelf) looks even better.
★ Support txt, epub, mobi (mobipocket), prc format (and more will come in the future). Also have an experimental pdf support which can handle small pdf files.
Again, if you want a beautiful book reader that just works out of the box, and keeps everything in sync, Fabrik Reader is just the way to go. So why not give it a shot?
(Fabrik Reader has now successfully converted many users from aldiko, moon+ reader, stanza, kindle, nook, kobo, etc. Fabrik (digital, electronic) Reader also works great for calibre (caliber) users. Try it now, and you won't be disappointed)
★ ★ ★ If you have any request or question on the app, send us an email: email@example.com. We respond personally to every single email we receive. ★ ★ ★
Tags: annotation, ebook, reader, dropbox, google drive, stories, ereader, pdf, take notes, annotate
Forget all the slow, ugly and unresponsive EPUB readers, and enjoy your e-book library in SlickPub!
Features and stuff:
- Simple user interface - no need for over-complicated settings and configurations. Just read and enjoy.
- Pure Android Holo Design with fast responses and slick animations.
- Support of images and styles.
- Fulltext search within your e-books.
- Simple file browser.
- Custom bookmarks.
- Full tablet support.
This app might not have as many features as Aldiko, Moon+, FBReader and such, but I was not satisfied with any of those, so I had to do my own. And I consider SlickPub having much better user experience.
Let's keep it simple. Just read.
* Ensure you have a free internal storage capacity of minimum 300mb
* If you cannot open ePub file with our Reader for any reason, please contact us for support.
* The first ePub3 Reader for Android platform that supports Mathml, Audio, Video, SVG, webGL animation and 3d.
* Fixed Layout and accessibility not yet supported and will be updated in next version.
* Simple import books feature.
* Swipe Left to turn to the Previous page or swipe Right and turn to the Next page.
* Share your favorite books with your friends through Twitter, Facebook, and E-mail.
Here are the options within content view area:
* Font Size: Adjust font sizes with Smaller and Larger buttons.
* Last read position is saved automatically for each book.
* Add Bookmarks
* Easy to access table of contents and bookmarks
* Double tap on the screen to Turn On/Off internal UI.
Please feel free to suggest or know more about Gyan Reader.
Various evolutionary ideas had already been proposed to explain new findings in biology. There was growing support for such ideas among dissident anatomists and the general public, but during the first half of the 19th century the English scientific establishment was closely tied to the Church of England, while science was part of natural theology. Ideas about the transmutation of species were controversial as they conflicted with the beliefs that species were unchanging parts of a designed hierarchy and that humans were unique, unrelated to other animals. The political and theological implications were intensely debated, but transmutation was not accepted by the scientific mainstream.
The book was written for non-specialist readers and attracted widespread interest upon its publication. As Darwin was an eminent scientist, his findings were taken seriously and the evidence he presented generated scientific, philosophical, and religious discussion. The debate over the book contributed to the campaign by T.H. Huxley and his fellow members of the X Club to secularise science by promoting scientific naturalism. Within two decades there was widespread scientific agreement that evolution, with a branching pattern of common descent, had occurred, but scientists were slow to give natural selection the significance that Darwin thought appropriate. During the "eclipse of Darwinism" from the 1880s to the 1930s, various other mechanisms of evolution were given more credit. With the development of the modern evolutionary synthesis in the 1930s and 1940s, Darwin's concept of evolutionary adaptation through natural selection became central to modern evolutionary theory, now the unifying concept of the life sciences.
keywords: book, ebook, essay, evolution, natural selection, reading
This work and all of the same author are in the public domain since have passed more than 70
years after the author's death.
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
More from developer
Darwin Reader is the first accessible Android book reader designed specifically for blind, low vision, and print disabled users. The app fully supports DAISY formatted audio and text books, and directly integrates with Benetech Bookshare and Librivox to make downloading books amazingly simple.
Read books using your preferred interface. For blind and low vision users, the app is completely navigable with the arrow keys. All menus are fully vocalized. Users with dyslexia and other print disabilities can quickly navigate by tapping the stylized graphics on the screen.
During playback, choose between two modes of operation. In the "Eyes-Free" mode, simply swipe your finger across the screen to easily move between sentences and sections. In the graphical mode, all menus are vocalized and include large, graphical elements.
Complete DAISY Support
DAISY is the standard for e-books for blind and print-disabled readers. Navigation with DAISY is easy! You can quickly jump to a specific chapter, book section, or page. Darwin Reader fully supports DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 3.0 formats to read full-text, full-audio, and combined book formats. Just drop your books onto your Android device's SD card and start reading!
Darwin Reader presents numerous options to tailor the application to your specific needs. Change the font and background color, text size, font spacing, voice speed, punctuation speech, and much more.
Paragraphs, Sentences, and Words
As the book is read to you, the text is highlighted in a large, colored font. Quickly skip to the next paragraph, sentence, or even a single word. Once you've selected a word, you can find out all about it from Dictionary.com and Wikipedia.org.
Quick Book Search
Explore the vast BookShare library directly on your phone. Use your voice to search for a particular book, or navigate through the many genres.
Download books directly to your phone or tablet. You can transfer your DAISY books to your player from your computer, or you can download books directly from within the app by connecting to the Bookshare library. Direct integrations with other content providers are on the road map.
Subscribe to your favorite newspapers from BookShare and keep up to date on the latest news and events!
Darwin Wallet is an open source app published under the GPL. If you are a developer, get involved! The source code is on GitHub:
The AppKilt private market is a personalized App Market that contains only the apps you want. Your users can browse the collection and easily download, install, and update any of your apps right from the market app.
Deploy Your Apps
Make your Android Apps available through your own private market or via a direct download page. AppKilt handles all the details!
Push new App updates to your users' devices. Simply upload your latest code, and users will automatically receive the latest version.
Receive real-time bug reports for every crash. Bug reports are automatic and can be uploaded silently.
Get User Feedback
Allow your users to provide you with important feedback about your app. Find out about issues quickly!