☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, ibook, stanza, kindle, nook color, aldiko HD, kobo, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Various evolutionary ideas had already been proposed to explain new findings in biology. There was growing support for such ideas among dissident anatomists and the general public, but during the first half of the 19th century the English scientific establishment was closely tied to the Church of England, while science was part of natural theology. Ideas about the transmutation of species were controversial as they conflicted with the beliefs that species were unchanging parts of a designed hierarchy and that humans were unique, unrelated to other animals. The political and theological implications were intensely debated, but transmutation was not accepted by the scientific mainstream.
The book was written for non-specialist readers and attracted widespread interest upon its publication. As Darwin was an eminent scientist, his findings were taken seriously and the evidence he presented generated scientific, philosophical, and religious discussion. The debate over the book contributed to the campaign by T.H. Huxley and his fellow members of the X Club to secularise science by promoting scientific naturalism. Within two decades there was widespread scientific agreement that evolution, with a branching pattern of common descent, had occurred, but scientists were slow to give natural selection the significance that Darwin thought appropriate. During the "eclipse of Darwinism" from the 1880s to the 1930s, various other mechanisms of evolution were given more credit. With the development of the modern evolutionary synthesis in the 1930s and 1940s, Darwin's concept of evolutionary adaptation through natural selection became central to modern evolutionary theory, now the unifying concept of the life sciences.
keywords: book, ebook, essay, evolution, natural selection, reading
This work and all of the same author are in the public domain since have passed more than 70
years after the author's death.
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating here! http://goo.gl/jWm6dI
Thanks! You can also donate via Bitcoin. My address is: 1GFAcD6piVbv4fN6Xw6tNe5yrgGmdG2kcz
With this app, we bring Charles Darwin Life History, his studies, researches and most importantly his inventions to the mankind and Darwinism. The app has very unique reading experience that you will enjoy reading stories and articles. We have added several features to the app, so you will feel as if you are reading a book with out any hassles.
1. Bookmark (Create a new one, edit the existing, delete the bookmarks)
2. Font Size (Five different font sizes to choose based on your reading preferences)
3. Layouts (Four Layouts, Classic, Modern, Black and White)
4. Reading preferences - will be restored when ever you open the app
So, with this app, we bring the very unique reading experience to everyone, please do download the app, and let us know what you think. We are planning to bring more and more such apps in future. Please do rate the app better, so all our friends can find the app and download.
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks, notes (for EPUB files) and highlights (for EPUB files only at the moment) anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections; create a home widget of your currently reading books to make resume reading easier and faster. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs and many more
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Aldiko Book Reader Premium works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Những chức năng chính:
- Nghe trực tuyến trên điện thoại.
- Tìm kiếm sách theo từ khóa.
- Tải về điện thoại để nghe mọi lúc mọi nơi, kể cả không có kết nối internet.
- Luôn luôn cập nhật.
- Các sách đã được nén lại với dung lượng phù hợp mà vẫn đảm bảo được chất lượng nghe.
Những chuyên mục tiêu biểu:
- Sách nói kinh doanh
- Sách nói khoa học
- Sách nói tâm lý
- Truyện kiếm hiệp
- Truyện trinh thám
- Truyện ma
- Truyện cổ tích
- Truyện cười
- Truyện đọc đêm khuya
- Truyện ngắn
- Blog radio
- Những câu chuyện tình yêu lãng mạn
- Cửa sổ tình yêu
- Nhạc chế
- Tủ sách giáo dục
- Mẹo vặt cuộc sống
- Và nhiều nữa...
Chúc bạn có những giây phút thú vị với ứng dụng này.
Keyword: kho sach noi, sach audio, nhac che, truyen ma, truyen trinh tham, doc truyen dem khuya, cua so tinh yeu, meo vat cuoc song, blog radio, nghe truyen online, zing mp3, sach noi khoa hoc, sach noi tam ly, sach noi kinh doanh, truyen kiem hiep, truyen co tich, tai nhac online, nhac chuong mien phi.
Charles Robert Darwin was an English naturalist who realized that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestors, and proposed the scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection.
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
SMART READER comes with fully functionalities, user-friendly interface and also offers most comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets users.
Also share and publish ebook or specific selected content of ebook with your group, circle through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, WhatsApp etc.
* Note DRM-protected books are not supported.
Advanced Features of the Smart Reader Free:
¸ Support eBooks from public libraries.
¸ Supports ePub, oeb, mobi and fb2 file formats.
¸ Fully-customizable reading experience like adjust colors, fonts, various directories, page turning options, as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
¸ SMART READER also supports night-time reading option.
¸ Supports Android phones and tablets.
¸ To turn pages swipe screen horizontally or use hardware volume keys.
¸ Support additional Dictionary.
¸ SMART READER Supports multi language facility.
¸ Multi bookmark facility available.
¸ Supports Text To Speech (TTS) option.
¸ Visualization of Smart Reader is protect to your eyes health.
Follow Us at Twitter and Facebook to learn about new releases and related news.
Support if you have any query or you would like to support the development of SMART READER.
Supports ebook formats: PDF, DjVU, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
* Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
* Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
* Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
* Export of bookmarks to text file.
* Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
* Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
* LitRes online book store support.
* Text to Speech (TTS) support.
* Hyphenation dictionaries;
* Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
* Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
* Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
* Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
* Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
* Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
* Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
* Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
* Customizable tap zone and key actions.
* Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
* Can read books from zip archives.
* Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
* Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
* Select text using double tap (optional).
This app is base on EbookDroid code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
EbookDroid code: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Quran Android provides the following features:
- Updated Index
- Gapless audio playback
- Ayah bookmarking
- Ayah share
- Ibn Katheer and Saady Tafsir
- Audio recitations are available for streaming and downloading with highlighting support (tap the screen for to get the audio toolbar).
- beta: night mode
- beta: audio repeat
- crystal clear Madani compliant images.
- translations in many different languages (currently, Arabic Tafseer, English Sahih International Translation, French, German, Indonesian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish, Transliteration, Bosnian, Russian, Bengali, Kurdish, Somali, Dutch, Swahili, Malayalam, Azerbaijani, Tamil, and Urdu) with more coming soon.
*Please Note* - we need phone state permissions so we can stop the audio playback when a phone call comes in (otherwise, it would continue playing). also, we need internet to download data due to the limitation on non-sdcard memory on most android phones.
Abd El Basit - Abdul Basit Mujawwad - Abdullah Basfar - Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais - Abu Bakr Ash-Shaatree - Alafasy - Ghamadi - Hani Rifai - Husary - Husary Mujawwad - Hudhaify - Maher Al Muaiqly - Minshawy - Minshawy Mujawwad - Mohammad al Tablaway - Muhammad Ayyoub - Muhammad Jibreel - Saood Ash-Shuraym - Ibrahim Walk (English).
Tags: Quran, Qur'an, Koran, Coran, Islam, Reader.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB & FB2 & TXT features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX, RTF formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
Support ePUB format.
Custom reading experience: Browser like experience or paging.
Shelve view along with a slide drawer to enable sorting and filtering of books.
Book management and tagging through long tab over the book.
Auto scrolling, bookmarks, highlights and Day/Night themes with ability to customize the whole reading experience
Progress sync along with cloud marks to enable you continue your reading progress from any device
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
More from developer
Darwin Reader is the first accessible Android book reader designed specifically for blind, low vision, and print disabled users. The app fully supports DAISY formatted audio and text books, and directly integrates with Benetech Bookshare and Librivox to make downloading books amazingly simple.
Read books using your preferred interface. For blind and low vision users, the app is completely navigable with the arrow keys. All menus are fully vocalized. Users with dyslexia and other print disabilities can quickly navigate by tapping the stylized graphics on the screen.
During playback, choose between two modes of operation. In the "Eyes-Free" mode, simply swipe your finger across the screen to easily move between sentences and sections. In the graphical mode, all menus are vocalized and include large, graphical elements.
Complete DAISY Support
DAISY is the standard for e-books for blind and print-disabled readers. Navigation with DAISY is easy! You can quickly jump to a specific chapter, book section, or page. Darwin Reader fully supports DAISY 2.02 and DAISY 3.0 formats to read full-text, full-audio, and combined book formats. Just drop your books onto your Android device's SD card and start reading!
Darwin Reader presents numerous options to tailor the application to your specific needs. Change the font and background color, text size, font spacing, voice speed, punctuation speech, and much more.
Paragraphs, Sentences, and Words
As the book is read to you, the text is highlighted in a large, colored font. Quickly skip to the next paragraph, sentence, or even a single word. Once you've selected a word, you can find out all about it from Dictionary.com and Wikipedia.org.
Quick Book Search
Explore the vast BookShare library directly on your phone. Use your voice to search for a particular book, or navigate through the many genres.
Download books directly to your phone or tablet. You can transfer your DAISY books to your player from your computer, or you can download books directly from within the app by connecting to the Bookshare library. Direct integrations with other content providers are on the road map.
Subscribe to your favorite newspapers from BookShare and keep up to date on the latest news and events!
Darwin Wallet is an open source app published under the GPL. If you are a developer, get involved! The source code is on GitHub:
The AppKilt private market is a personalized App Market that contains only the apps you want. Your users can browse the collection and easily download, install, and update any of your apps right from the market app.
Deploy Your Apps
Make your Android Apps available through your own private market or via a direct download page. AppKilt handles all the details!
Push new App updates to your users' devices. Simply upload your latest code, and users will automatically receive the latest version.
Receive real-time bug reports for every crash. Bug reports are automatic and can be uploaded silently.
Get User Feedback
Allow your users to provide you with important feedback about your app. Find out about issues quickly!