*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
iKeyMaster:Blender3D is a MUST-HAVE tool to have on-hand while working with Blender3D! Blender3D is the free Open Source 3D Modeling and Animation software from The Blender Foundation. iKeyMaster:Blender3D contains the entire set of the latest Blender3D 2.5 Keyboard commands instantly available at your fingertips. No need to dig through the Blender Users Guide or search engines to recall what key does what. Just tap iKeyMaster:Blender and the latest keyboard commands are instantly available for you!
You can browse the Keyboard Commands by Group or use the Search feature. For example, enter "Extrude" and all Keyboard references related to Extrude will be displayed. Very fast, very simple and very convenient! The Group view includes a direct link to Blender Video Tutorials on YouTube related to that Blender topic! Very handy when you need a quick review of a particular function in Blender. Video Tutorials are one tap away and play right on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
iKeyMaster:Blender3D also includes a full-size, color-coded Blender 2.5 Keyboard Map. Just tap a couple of buttons and a PDF Keyboard Map is sent to your Email address for printing or viewing! We have included a Blank Keyboard Map as well if you have re-mapped the Blender 2.5 keys to your own preference. Just print it and fill in the blanks with your custom keyboard commands.
Blender 2.5 is still in beta as of this release but the latest Keyboard Commands available to us have been included in the App. The current Keyboard Command set is not likely to change much after the final release of Blender 2.5. If needed, additional command keys will immediately be added or updated to iKeyMaster:Blender3D.
For questions or comments, please visit our Support site at:
We're sure you will find iKeyMaster:Blender3D extremely useful while working with Blender3D.
Big changes to preferences means you cannot update automatically. This is a one time upgrade and will not happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today is a set of minimal, transparent calendar widgets for Android. It includes both an Agenda view, and a Monthly view for display your events.
Today syncs with your Google Calendar to show your upcoming events in a beautiful list/grid, on both your home screen and your lock screen. Today Calendar widgets support both a Agenda style calendar widget, aswell as a grid styled calendar widget.
Choose which calendars you would like to show, and over what timeframe and Today will handle the rest.
Today is fully resizable, and has both a light and dark theme so it can integrate seamlessly into and home screen layout you're currently using.
Use Fleksy Extensions like: GIFs, Android Launcher, Editor, Number Row, Keyboard Shortcuts, Invisible Keyboard, and Rainbow Key Pops
• "This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines." - TechCrunch
POWERFUL EXTENSIONS FOR CUSTOM FUNCTIONALITY
Use Fleksy Extensions to customize your keyboard with incredibly powerful features. Have more fun with the ONLY Keyboard with GIF support. Navigate apps right from your keyboard with Launcher. Copy/paste, control your cursor, and more with Editor. Or, customize Fleksy with an easy-access Number Row, quick Keyboard Shortcuts, or a fun Rainbow Pop effect when you type. Fleksy gives you 3 slots FREE, so you can mix, match, and try all 7!
THE FASTEST, MOST ACCURATE KEYBOARD
Fleksy keyboard uses next-generation autocorrect so accurate you can type without even looking, and type with record-setting speed using intuitive gestures! Type faster and save more time for the things you love.
BEAUTIFUL DESIGN. 40 COLORFUL THEMES. 3 CUSTOMIZABLE SIZES.
Show your style on Fleksy’s beautiful keyboard with 40 colorful themes, including favorites like Frozen, The Hunger Games, and Snoopy.
TYPING THAT’S ACTUALLY FUN!
Express yourself with GIFs, over 800 Emoji, 40 themes, and Rainbow Key Pops. Then, earn fun Badges and rewards for using Fleksy! Who said typing had to be boring?
WHY ARE WE BETTER THAN OTHER KEYBOARDS?
The only keyboard with custom Extensions. No keyboard is more customizable.
The only keyboard that holds a world record for typing speed. No keyboard is faster.
The only keyboard that lets you find and send GIFs. No keyboard is more fun.
The most beautiful design, custom themes, and sizes. No keyboard is more beautiful.
Seamlessly switch between languages while typing. Fleksy supports over 42 languages including:
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• ...and many more!!
Vote for your language at http://languages.fleksy.com
Languages with the most votes will be released faster!
QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, even DVORAK or Colemak
Fleksy does not collect any personal data without your explicit permission. We take privacy very seriously.
The warning message that says Fleksy may be able to collect "all the text you type, including personal data like passwords and credit card numbers" is part of the Android operating system that appears when any third party keyboard is enabled.
NOTICE ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASE
Fleksy's paid version includes optional in-app purchases for premium content.
Join Fleksy Beta - Join our Beta to get new languages and features first: http://beta.fleksy.com
Technical Support - Go to http://feedback.fleksy.com for technical support.
Press - If you are a member of the press, write to us at email@example.com.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
Features in Free Version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains -
Features in paid version
- Internal themes, Gingerbread, Basic, IceCreamSandwich and more.
- Support of Better keyboard themes.
- Custom background image.
- Adjust keyboard height (in portrait).
- Touch to correct words (GB style, this feature doesn't exist in the original ICS keyboard).
- User dictionary editor.
- Auto space after punctuation.
- Suggestions also in search/URL fields.
- Alternative layouts (AZERTY,QWERTZ,Dvorak).
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Super Keyboard is a better alternative keyboard for your android phones and tablets! We are dedicated in making Super Keyboard the best keyboard for android.
- Smart proximity error detection and correction, help you type faster than using any other keyboards,
**TRY IT OUT YOURSELF**
- True multi-touch capable
- Large keys! You can even make them taller if you want.
- Enhanced layouts for both phones and tablet devices: includes compact and T9 layouts for phones and
split layout for tablets. **Press and hold ?123 key to quickly switch between layouts**
- Themes! Compatible with many keyboard theme format: GO Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Smart Keyboard, ultra keyboard, etc
- Customizable keyboard background, set your keyboard background to any image you like
- Support many languages, more are coming soon
- Customizable fonts and color, compatible with all font packs on the android market.
You can also load fonts from your sd card.
- Alien Text: find it under ‘General Setting’ -> ‘Alien Text’
- Enhanced setting, customize your keyboard the way you like it: gesture, keyboard size,
user dictionary and sound
Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Deutsch, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Korean, Netherlands,
Norwegian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish
SD Storage - download additional contents, such as theme files
Internet Access - check latest update, notification when new version is available
Read contact - contact dictionary: suggest names from user contacts
This is a BETA RELEASE of this app. If you experience issues with it, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org. It's extremely difficult to have a conversation using the Play Store review system.
This version comes with English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish dictionaries.
I would greatly appreciate feedback on the keyboard layouts, including the arrangement of special keys on the alphabet keyboard, symbols keyboard, and function keyboards.
This keyboard includes a function key ("Fn") toward its lower left corner which can be used to access many additional keys typically found on a PC or Mac keyboard, including:
• Cursor Arrow Keys
• Page Up / Page Down
• Insert, Delete, Home, and End.
• Function F1-F12.
• Ctrl and Alt
The fundamental QWERTY keyboard layout has been very slightly tweaked to more closely replicate that of a PC keyboard. Specifically, the size of the left shift key has been reduced such that the third row (ZXCVBNM) is no longer overly shifted to the right. The shift key is now a standard sized key. This modification only applies to phones (the AOSP keyboard already uses this layout for tablets).
This keyboard is based on the AOSP keyboard from Android KitKat 4.4. It uses identical permissions to that keyboard. The "read contacts" permission is used to autocomplete names from your contacts. This keyboard DOES NOT send any data to anyone.
This app will have also have a paid version when it exits beta. BY DEFAULT, ALL PAID FEATURES ARE TURNED OFF IN THE BETA. Paid features cannot be used unless you check the "Test Features from Paid Version" in the settings. If you enable paid features, they will only work until the end of the beta.
Thank you for helping beta test this keyboard!
Velocity speeds up typing on a touchscreen or restricted keyboard by intelligently completing your words. It even predicts the next word. It keeps learning and adapting to your style, getting better and better as you use it, almost like reading your mind.
Velocity can be used in any application involving data entry. It supports soft as well as hard keyboards and is available in 50 languages from all over the world.
Try this amazing app for 30 days on us with this free trial. You will then be given an option to acquire a paid version of Velocity.
Privacy notice: After enabling Velocity, a message will appear that Velocity may be able to collect all the text you type, including passwords and credit card numbers. Please note that Velocity does not collect any personal data as mentioned above.
- Activate Continuous Touch by enabling check box at Settings > Features > Continuous Touch.
- Long press the Settings key and select Resize keyboard option to change the height of the keyboard.
- Long key press of backspace (delete key) to delete entire word.
- Swipe Left/Right: To change the keyboard layout from alphabetic to numeric (123).
- Swipe Up: For case-sensitive languages swipe up to change case; For case-insensitive languages swipe up to change keyboard.
- Swipe Down: To close the keyboard.
- Swiping on the keyboard works when Continuous Touch is disabled
- Long key press of 123 key to select settings and help option (typing tips for Indian languages).
- Long key press of space key to select change language. If Velocity has only 2 languages then the language will be changed automatically.
- Up,down,right,left navigational keys are added in Numeric (123) keyboard layout.
- In numeric keyboard, Short Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of line & Long Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of document.
- For custom font support, go to Velocity Settings → language Settings → Language List, select language and press on the 'font' button to download/enable the required font.
- Long press on Period (full stop) key will give additional symbol keyboard.
1. Custom font is limited only to the keyboard and during Full-screen editing. It will be ineffective once the keyboard is closed. However the text is still valid text even though it may appear as junk/blank in the application editor.
2. Joint characters in Indian languages will appear properly only if there is a adequate font rendering support provided by the device. For example Characters like KHSA, SHRA, TRA will appear joined only when the device font engine supports it. However the characters are still valid even though it may appear as disjoint in the editor.
If you have an issue with our app, please write a mail to email@example.com describing it in detail so that we can help you.
Velocity 2.0 supports the following languages:
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey 3 and SwiftKey flow while I still get used to the latter.
INTERNET - To display ads
VIBRATE - For widget vibration
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - To start on boot
Please download Emoji Keyboard from http://goo.gl/kU5sfi.
Emoji Keyboard is a free, smart and colorful Emoji Keyboard for Android that help you to fast input over 3000 emoji, emoticons, smiley, sticker and text face conveniently everywhere including message, text, email and chat with social app etc. It’s the best Emoji Keyboard for Android with over 100 beautiful themes, smart gesture type and auto correct, highly customization with color, layout, font and over 55 languages support.
Highlights of Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
- Smart emoji prediction to match emoji for your words
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 100 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable key press sound
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Clipboard for fast copy and paste
► To use Emoji Keyboard with Skin Keyboard.
- Your Emoji Keyboard need to be updated to version 2.0 or later
Join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kkemojikeyboard
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kkemojikeyboard
For more information, please refer to our FAQ:https://emojikeyboard.uservoice.com
Want to help in our localization efforts and please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
◇ Guobi Keyboard supports smart input for over 50 languages.
◇ With multiple keyboard designs for each language, you may choose the keyboard which suits you best.
◇ With its smart-learning features, your favourite words, phrases, sentences and other typing habits will be learnt when you type.
◇ Auto word correction intelligently covers you when you mistype.
◇ For fast entry of symbols or numbers, just press on the letter keys and slide upwards.
◇ Keyboard height adjusts automatically to your screen.
◇ No personal information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and other privacy information will be learnt.
The keyboard contains English input modes only. If you need other languages, please search and install its keyboard individually. Please be awared that some of the languages are paid keyboards.
To enable the keyboard, go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check "Guobi Keyboard" box.
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Guobi Keyboard" in the list.
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Guobi Keyboard"
Albanian -- Shqipe
Arabic -- اللغة العربية
Bangla -- বাংলা
Basque -- Euskara
Belarusian -- Беларускі
Bulgarian -- български
Catalan -- Català
Danish -- Dansk
Dutch -- Netherlands
Estonian -- Eesti keel
Farsi -- فارسی
Filipino -- Tagalog
Finnish -- Suomi
French -- Français
German -- Deutsch
Greek -- Ελληνικά
Hebrew -- עברית
Hindi -- मानक हिन्दी
Hungarian -- Magyar
Icelandic -- Íslenska
Indonesian -- Bahasa Indonesia
Irish -- Gaeilge
Italian -- Italiano
Kannada -- ಕನ್ನಡ
Kyrgyz -- Кыргыз
Malay -- Bahasa Melayu
Mongolian -- Монгол хэл
Nepali -- नेपाली
Norwegian -- Norsk
Pashto -- پښتو
Polish -- Język polski
Portuguese Europe -- Português
Portuguese South America -- Português
Romanian -- Limba română
Russian -- Русский язык
Slovak -- Slovenčina
Slovenian -- Slovenščina
Spanish Europe -- Español
Spanish South America -- Español
Swahili -- Kiswahili
Tamil -- தமிழ்
Telugu -- తెలుగు
Thai -- ภาษาไทย
Turkish -- Türkçe
Ukrainian -- Українська
Uighur -- ئۇيغۇر يېزىقى
Urdu -- اُردو
Uzbek -- U'zbek
Vietnamese -- Tiếng Việt
This software is based on R1.6
By Solution 9420
(First published date: Mar 3nd, 2010)
Keyboard Manager allows you to customize what keyboard appears based on your device configuration.
It displays the keyboards you have enabled on your android device, and let you select one per orientation (landscape/portrait).
As your phone switch orientation, the app automatically switch the keyboard.
The app is open source (MPL v2), and the source code is available @ https://bitbucket.org/ne0fhyk/keyboard-manager/src
It allows to configure a keyboard per-app, and per docking state.
It also lets you customize which keyboard to use based on your device configuration.
- this application shows to the android system as an accessibility service. To ENABLE it, go to 'Settings' -> 'Accessibility' -> 'Keyboard Manager Extras', and switch the toggle to 'ON'.
- this application requires Keyboard Manager version 2.6 or higher to work.
Taking inspiration from the 'Quick Controls' feature in the android browser, TasKarou provides a multitasking layer on top of a launcher.
By swiping anywhere on the left or right edge of the device screen, you can activate TasKarou's UI.
It gives you access to a quick, smooth, and intuitive interface to facilitate app launch, transition, and management for the user
The user interface brings a more responsive, and enjoyable level of interaction to your device.
To use TasKarou, set it as the default home launcher, and from TasKarou's settings, select the actual home launcher you want to overlay.
TasKarou user interface is then triggered by swiping from either the left of right edge of your tablet screen, while still allowing access to the overlaid home launcher through the home button.
The source code is available @ https://bitbucket.org/ne0fhyk/taskaroulauncher