With FastKapture, users can capture documents, images, and data using the camera on their mobile device and transmit the information to their FastAttach® desktop. Capturing documents with an Android device immediately accelerates document processing, ensures HIPAA compliant image capture, reduces costs and increases employee productivity. This new mobile capability extends the FastAttach® application capture methods directly to the Android device.
Leveraging MEA|NEA’s patent-pending document transfer technology directly on the device, documents and images are captured completely and transmitted in a safe, secure, HIPAA-compliant manner. Captured images are not stored in the mobile device image gallery or on the SIM card, eliminating the risk of compromised protected health information.
Use cases for FastKapture include capturing x-rays, charting, intraoral pictures, op reports, medical records, EOBs, and any other supporting documentation required by a recipient.
With FastKapture you can:
• Turn your Android device into a secure capture application
• Capture documents and images in a secure manner
• Add indexing information about the captured images directly from your device
• Control and administer document transmittal through the FastAttach® desktop
• User may add as many documents/images as desired
• User may add optional indexing information for each set of images or documents
• User may submit the document(s) to secure storage location
• Tightly integrated with FastAttach® desktop application
• Security is assured, as no documents or medical data is stored locally on the device
FastKapture requires an active FastAttach® account.