Just like any other TD game your object is to build towers and kill creeps to earn cash. However unlike many TDs out there this one contains checkpoints that the creeps must step on before they can proceed to the next one. This allows for some complex and interesting mazing.
• Open landscape with a checkpoint system that allows you to build some very interesting mazes
• Currently 6 different towers that have 4 upgrades each (planning to implement more depending on feedback)
• Fully functioning save feature, you'll always be able to restore your most recently played game!
• 5 Maps
• 3 Difficulties
• 30/60/90 Unique waves of creeps, including animated boss-waves
• Smooth pinch-to-zoom functionality
• Clean and futuristic graphics
• The ability to fast-forward
• Awesome music and sound effects
• A good challenge and plenty of fun!
Please don't forget to rate and comment to let me know what you think of the game, it means a lot to an independent developer like myself. If there's anything you'd like me to change/implement please let me know. Cheers :)
Hope you enjoy!
Music used in the game is made by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)