* Displays current round time, blinds and ante
* Stores up to five different round structures
* Custom blinds, ante, round duration
* Breaks, rebuy/add-on period
* Custom sounds and background image
Now supporting apps2sd
The new Poker Timer has everything you need to play poker with your friends, the app features a powerful timer that controls the playing time and rise of the bets, and warn when a round is over.
It also marks the time played and the remaining, you can set the number of rounds of the night, the time and the values of the small and big blind. The application also has the ranking of hands for you remember your friend does not know the rules too!
Download now the new Poker Timer NewGT!
- Full control of the Timer
- Custom rounds, blinds, antes
- Breaks between the rounds
- Change the blinds while playing
- Sound and vibration notification at the end of each round.
Thanks for your feedback !!
- First Big Blind (Ante)
- Time per Level
- Blind-Structure (slow, medium, fast, turbo)
- Keep Screen on
- Not used Chip Values
After 1 Minute start playing with your friends!
You get notification every step change. Display will be switched off for battery saving.
Please send me an E-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you find a bug or want to have additionals features. If you want to donate me. Just download Simple Poker Clock Donate.
It works in a similar way to PokerStove, Pokerstrategy Equilator or Equilab.
You can put your opponents into a range, or select specific cards.
Also you can specify the Flop, Turn and/or River cards.
Equity calculation is done with Monte Carlo simulation.
In some seconds you will get a good estimation of the probability of winning.
* Range selection by type (suited, offsuit, pairs)
* Range selection by percentage ( e.g. the best 15% hands )
* Range selection by suits
* Hole Cards selection
* Flop, Turn and River cards selection
* Monte Carlo simulation
You can get more info at www.mamuso.com
There are many different forms of poker but most form 5 cards and use the same hand rankings.
The poker hand rankings shown in this app show you which are the best type of hand to hold. Royal Flush is the best. High Card is the lowest.
If you are just starting to learn poker then perhaps one of the easiest ways to start to learn the hand rankings is to play Video Poker. Here you are dealt 5 cards and you have the option to hold some or all of the cards. Any that you don't hold are replaced. If you get a hand of a certain rank you will win. There are many variations of this game. In Jacks or Better you win with a pair of Jacks or higher hand.
These hand rankings are common to many types of poker including: Texas Holdem - perhaps the most popular, Seven card Stud, Omaha, Draw Poker - Video Poker is an example of this....and many more
The app also includes a brief glossary of terms including (All-In, Bluff, Big Blind, Call, Fold, No-limit, Pocket, Pot, Pot Odds, Raise, Small Blind)
Casino, tournament, official, guide, rules
Once defined, they are available to use at any time to start your poker tournament and keep track of the blinds, next blinds, bounty, number of players, number of players left and even a suggested payout that you can adjust.
During the poker tournament you can pause, skip a blind level or a break, add and/or remove a minute. You are in control.
Future versions are sure to give you more options as I listen to what the user says and an avid poker players myself.
More from developer
This poker clock is easy to use, easy to see and even easy to hear, which makes it the best poker timer in the industry.
Talking Poker Timer supports:
- Multiple screen sizes: large/small & landscape/portrait
- Custom blind, ante and duration
- Custom sound or voice activation
- Call the Clock bet timer
- Blind Wizard to auto populate blind schedule given length of game desired
- Supports multiple spoken languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
- Clock progress bar allows you to adjust the clock time
- Apps2SD allows you to move application to SD
- Customize background via your own image
- Background "Slideshow" changes the background at every new round to keep things interesting. You can store your own images in specified directory which will be picked up by the timer for this feature.
Ideal for home tourney with single tables or larger tourney's with multiple tables as the large clock is visible from a far.
If you are having problems with the timer, please email support (email@example.com) prior to giving it a low rating.