How does it work? Simple! Select an animal and touch the screen with your finger. Even a baby can do it! Why wait to hear: a rhino laugh, a seal guffaw, a donkey squeal with laughter or of course the famous cow go: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A real zoo in your phone.
What’s a Moo Box? It’s an application used to produce the sound of more than 80 animals (full list provided underneath the description):
This Moo Box will entertain the whole family from 7 months to 77 years old.
Keep in mind that this application was made for you. Got an idea for improvement? Can’t find your favourite animal? What to do: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to answering your requests.
Animals in the Moo Box: Donkey, Baboon, Whale, Duck, Beaver, Camel, Cat, Horse, Goat, Dog, Puppy, Cicada, Rooster, Toad, Dolphin, Elephant, Gorilla, Frog, Wolf, Woodchuck, Sheep, Bear, Seal, Pig, Reindeer, Rhinoceros, Boar, Monkey, Tiger, Cow, Hog, Dinosaur, Crocodile, Bee, Crow, Eagle, Mouse, Parrot, Peacock, Hyena, Lion, Racoon, Turkey, Killer Whale, Cuckoo, Locust, Owl, Swallow, Panda, Puma, Nightingale, Fly, Gull, Barn Owl, Chicken, Stork, Zebra, Bull, Gazelle.
The kids animal piano features:
- Real animal sounds
- 8 notes / tones kids piano with bright colors and effects. Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- It’s is not only a cat sound or dog sound piano. This piano app contains 12 different animal sounds. Free version contains cat meow sound and frog croak sound. Full version can be bought through in-app purchase and will unlock animal sounds such as barking dog, moo of the cow, roar of the lion, the bleat of a goat, grunting pig and neigh or whinny of a horse.
- full version also contains the possibility to record and play your own songs. It’s great fun for the young ones to play and learn animal sounds on a musical instrument. Playback is only possible within the app.
The magic piano for children may also be used by preschoolers as a first step into the world of musical instruments. It can be used to learn the different animal sounds and get an idea of rhythms in a fun way. Have you ever wondered how the buzzing sound of a fly or the bark of a dog will sound when you play it on a piano? Then try out this animal sound board with animal calls from zoo and farm animals.
The sound and touch game is optimized for both phones and tablets and has been tested on toddlers, kids and parents. If you experience any problems with the app or have any ideas on how to improve this kids app please do not hesitate to contact us at http://www.kidstatic.net/contact. You can also go to www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps.
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news about our apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net and sign up for our newsletter.
A Fun application for all ages.
Upgrade to Talking Parrot Pro to save sounds, set them as your ringtone and control recording.
Press the MENU button to access the settings where you can change the record time and repeat count.
This app uses anonymous usage stats to understand and improve performance.
Comments and feedback welcome.
- Supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Extremely easy to use.
- Quick and intuitive interface.
- Friendly graphic.
1. random fart - plays a random fart at the touch of a button from your Android Wear device!
2. Delayed fart - plays a random fart between 5 and 30 seconds after you press the delay fart button on your Android Wear device
3. Wear FartDroid - play one of 6 classic FartDroid sounds
Just hide your phone or slip it into your wife's purse and make it fart by pressing the fart button on your Android Wear device!
Farts are FUNNY! I know it and so do over 2.5 million FartDroid users.
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/).
FartDroid is one of the first and still the best Fart App on Google Play!
Record your own farts and play them for your friends!
Loud Farts, Squeeky Farts, Wet Farts, Explosive Farts, and more! Too many Farts to list!
Simply hold down the button of the fart that you want to set as a ringtone, notification or alarm.
There's also a sound activated mode which is great for pranks.
This app was made for the fun of it.
I like to plug in some speakers and press one of the buttons to scare away solicitors.
The first Fart Machine designed for GoogleTV!
Great for dinner guests!
Good to use for getting rid of those pesky solicitors!
Please email me with any comments or suggestions as I cant reply to comments posted on the Market.
Arcade Mode Here gameplay is simple and restricted. You miss the glass, you lose the smiley. Also if the glass remains empty then its gone FOREVER. Lose glasses or lose 100 smileys and game over.
Survival Mode Here gameplay is not restricted. You can take whatever time you need. Your aim just becomes to keep the smileys in the screen.
Throughout the levels the difficulty of the game progresses by increased speed of the glasses and decreasing their size