■ Use of the Application requires entry of an ID issued by NEC.
■ NEC Translation Features
NEC Translation achieves seamless communication with a person who speaks a different language through the use of a high-accuracy translation engine.
- Supports audio interpretation and text translation in 11 languages
- Register terminology unique to the customer, such as product names (paid option)
- Submit conversations and usage statuses via reports (paid option)
Verify a history of the last 30 cases in the application
■ Languages Supported by Translation (11 Languages) *Always includes Japanese.
Japanese to English/Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)/Korean/ Indonesian/Thai/Vietnamese/Burmese/French/Spanish
*The application does not provide audio output for Spanish and French.
- Packet communication fees apply when downloading and updating the NEC Translation application.
- Users are responsible for the payment of any communication fees incurred to use the NEC Translation application. Please note heavy communications fees may be charged for roaming services overseas.
- Communication may be delayed or connection unstable due to network or server congestion.
- NEC Translation functions may not be available for use due to system maintenance.
- Languages that can be entered as text for sentences to translate are the languages above supported by the operating system keyboard. If the necessary font is not installed on the terminal, the text may not be displayed correctly.